21tv

Category
  Á¦¸ñ : 2016.6. ³ªÀÇ »îÀ» µ¹¾Æº¸¸ç ³ª´©°í ½ÍÀº °Íµé - ÇÇÅÍ ¹ÙÀ̾îÇϿ콺

Experiences that have shaped my life

by Peter P. J. Beyerhaus

I. First impressions during my child and teenage years
I was born Feb 1st 1929 as the first child of Pastor Siegfried Beyerhaus and his wife Fridel in the village Hohenkraenig which is located east of the Oder river.
My father (1900-1988) was to me a very significant example due to his modesty and faithful stewardship. He was this both in his profession as well as by educating and helping us in our tasks and needs.
He laid the foundation of my Christian realization of faith through the bible knowledge he taught me during my childhood. Later he has supported me in my profession to his best strength.
My mother (1908-2015) was sanguine tempered and at the same time a woman of strong will. She cared for us with affectionate love, but also demanded respect. Through the evening prayer in the children¡¯s room she awoke in us the piety of heart when she sang with us the anthem, ¡°Spread out your wings, o Jesus my Joy.¡±
And later she took deep participation in my life.
She visited us in December 1969 at our South Africa mission station in North Transvaal. There, she accompanied me during my often strenuous service campaigns to churches in the bushy outback lands.
At the good age of 108 years she passed away in May 2015.
Two times in my life I have experienced the threatening pressure of totalitarian regimes.
The first time was when Hitler rose to power in 1933. Already after a few years all children older than ten years were forcefully integrated into the Hitler Youth.
Initially, Adolf Hitler claimed that the Nazis would seek a ¡°positive Christianity¡±. Indeed, very soon the Nazi-Regime acted very differently: One year later the Church Struggle began.
The Nazis demanded that the church should exclude Christians of Jewish origin.
Against this demand 1934 the „Confessing Church¡° (BK) formed. My parents joined her also. So I experienced the ¡°Church Struggle¡± at the age of 9 years in my parents¡¯ house.
In 1938 my father accepted a pastoral position in Berlin. During the war and also after the war he served his local church with faithful perseverance.
In June 1947 I followed an invitation of Countess Bassewitz to stay at her residence Pinnow in Pommern. She wanted me to keep company with her youngest son Bernd.
This was a wonderful time for me: I was able to ride a pony, to ride on a boat on the big lake and to climb up the tall trees in the manor house park. I received education by my house tutor and nurse.
The mistress Countess Bassewitz – I was allowed to call her „Aunt Elisabeth¡° – took over the place of my mother during this time. She was pious woman. In the evening she always prayed with us when we were in our beds.
The outbreak of World War II deeply impacted the life of our family. In 1943 my mother had to leave Berlin with my two siblings due to the bombing attacks. They were ¡°evacuated¡± to our former home in Schwedt at Oder river. I joined them in fall 1944.
When then Red Army forces approached near we got into danger for loosing our lives. Then my mother determined to escape to Hamburg.
But I went to Saxony. There my Berlin school class had found shelter in a castle near the Elbe river.
In the night of February 13, 1945 we were able to see the reddish glow of the annihilating bombing of Dresden from far distance.
Our camp leader and also German teacher Wesseling was a member of the Nazi party. He tried to ridicule the Bible in front of us, particularly the Old Testament and the epistles of Apostle Paul, as a ¡°Jew Book¡±. He started when he discovered that I was reading in my Bible during the evenings.
Scornfully he read some passages from the Old Testament which he thought were ¡°typical jewish¡± and banged it with his fist. Soon I found myself in a fierce debate with him.
In my argument I was left alone, as my class comrades did not dare to stand by me. But I did not give in during my controversy with Wesseling.
But again my class had to flee from the approaching Red Army forces. We somehow tried to get home on our own to Berlin by foot.
On my way I passed through the annihilated city, Dresden. There, for three days I became a Russian prisoner of war. Because I was only 16 years old the Russian soldiers let me leave instead of deporting me to Siberia. This was a wonderful protection, for which I have been thankful to my God my whole life.

II. Experiences during theological studies
After graduating form high I began with my theological studies. First I passed the Hebraic language exam. Then I studied theology for nine semesters in Berlin and in other cities.
I was a visiting student for one semester in Uppsala, Sweden. There, I came to know my later doctoral thesis supervisor, Professor Bengt Sundkler T.D.
After that I became a research assistant with Professor D. Walter Freytag in Hamburg.
The missiology professors Sundkler and Freytag became my most important teachers.
Both of them shared a similar view of the biblical salvation history.
The former has fundamentally shaped my personal theology of mission. It draws like a red wire through all of my books, particularly through the mission theology book ¡°He sent his word¡±, which has also been translated into Korean.
On January 5th 1955 I was ordained by the Bishop of Berlin, Otto Dibelius.
On August 6th 1955 my fiancee Ingegärd and I celebrated our wedding in her home village.
In spring 1956 I started to study English in Oxford.
After returning to Sweden in Summer 1956 I served several local churches in Norrköping for three months.
On August 15th, 1956 our first child, Karolina, was born there. Now I started my final run in my disputation at the University of Uppsala.
The title of my dissertation was:
            "The independence of young churches as a missiological problem"
This was very helpful for my future ministry in a young church in South Africa.
On January 6th, 1957 my wife Ingegärd and I were deputed as missionaries from Berlin.
Two days after our Mission Worship Service we traveled by ship to our mission field in South Africa. It began with learning the two South-African languages, Afrikaans and Sesotho.
The practical continuation of our studies of the language and culture of the Basotho took place at the mission station Lobethal in the heart of Transvaals.
There we had spiritual fellowship in prayer and Bible study with our hosts. In this way our "Transvaal Mission brotherhood" was born. It gave us spiritual hold and spiritual food in our inner battle with the demon of paganism.
On April 1st, 1958 our second child, Johannes, was born. A few weeks after we moved in our first domain in Blauberg, Nothern Transvaal. It is placed in the midst of the pagan tribe of the Bagananwa, near of the borders of today's Zimbabwe.
There Ingegärd and I worked for two years as missionaries, until I was displaced to the Lutheran Theological Seminary in Natal.

III. Spiritual struggles in the mission field
Most of the native population in Northern Transvaal had not yet been christianized. They were still deeply rooted in the traditional African religion of their tribe.
In a similar way even the members of our mission church were strongly influenced from animism. Many of them secretly practiced ancestor worship and witchcraft.
Together with my mission co-worker Peter Sandner I researched into this problem intensively. We reported our research at the synod of our Transvaal mission church. They introduced two working groups:
One should investigate the secret practice of ancestor worship (badimo) by Christians, the other one the practice of witchcraft (boloi) and its magical prevention (bongaka).
Presenting our research results in the synod caused immense agitation among synod members. So internal church struggle ensued.
Later, when I worked as a lecturer at the Lutheran Theological College in Umphumulo in the Zulu country, I continued to address the secret practice of witchcraft-defense, even among the seminary students. I realized, that many of our students tried to protect themselves against witchcraft with superstitious means.
I learned, to take the existence of demons for serious and not to try to demythologize them.

IV. Professorship in Tuebingen
Our missional service in South Africa ended after nine years at the end of the year 1965. We wept when we left the country, because South Africa really had become our 2nd home.
I had shared feelings; on the one hand I was sad that I had to leave South Africa. On the other hand I felt a certain proud, to receive the calling from the famous Tuebingen University.
However, work at my new post proofed to be difficult. In particular, I was frustrated that the post was purely academic.
The theology that is taught at German universities is strongly influenced by historical bible criticism. But I could not give up my firm conviction, that the living God himself reliably reveals himself through the Holy Scripture.
So I found myself isolated at the Tuebingen theological faculty.
But I received comfort by the fact that I was friendly welcomed by the Swabian Pietism .
There I found my new spiritual home.

V. The ecumenical-evangelical confrontation
In August 1968 the 4th plenary meeting of the Ecumenical Council of the Churches took place in Uppsala (Sweden). When reading the preparatory documents I was shocked by the fact that the ecumenical movement took a deep change in direction.
Because of this a new fighting arena was opened to me, the World Council of churches and his two controversial programs, the dialogue with non-Christian religions and ideologies and the fight against racism.
I had strong objections concerning the announced recommendation of the year 1970 the so called anti-racism program, to fight against racism even with force of arms.
I also opposed the dialog program because it assumed that non-Christian religions offered salvation truths. The logical consequences would be that mission work among non-Christians, including Muslims, Hindu and Buddhists is unnecessary.
To escape the double threat, we founded the Theological Convent of Testifying Communities on March 31th, 1969 in Frankfurt/Main. At its first gathering I called the attendants attention to an fateful event:
Because of the decision of the 4th plenary meeting in Uppsala 1968 through the two working agendas of the dialog with other religions and the armed fight against racism a new threat had raised for the theology and the church. Bible-believing groups should join to fight against this.
This happened in October 1970 when they joined as ¡°Conference of testifying communities in the protestant church of Germany¡±.
Our first statement was the
        ¡°Frankfurt¡¯s statement about the foundation crisis of mission¡±.
This document stirred a lot of attention among the German mission societies. Some welcomed it with thanks, others rejected it passionately. Because they realized – and they were right – the criticism of the direction of the World Council of churches.  
They condemned the Frankfurt¡¯s statement (FS) as a putative attempt to split the churches.
Especially the leaders of the Geneva department of the World Council of churches were angry because of the FS. They attacked me in public and accused me to be an enemy of the ecumenical movement.
But this was by no means the case. Instead, I was looking for another form of ecumenism, namely the ¡°Christ-centered testifying ecumenism¡±.
Other men of mission in Germany and worldwide received the FS with joy. They translated it into their own languages – also into Korean – and published these.
Henceforth, the polarized identification of ¡°Ecumenists¡± versus ¡°Evangelicals¡± became established.
My personal tragedy with this development was that I lost some friends, even with whom I had cooperated brotherly in South Africa.
But what comforted me was the fact that I had shared this experience with many testifying Christians before me and in the presence. For some of them it was even harder because of their resistance they even experienced sufferings and martyrdom.
Their outstanding representative is no one else than Jesus Christ himself. Because he was crucified as the ¡°faithful witness¡± (Revelation 1:5). To his followers he said:
¡°Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.¡±
VI. My experience at ecumenical conferences
Repeatedly I have attended international congresses, conferences and consultations. Some of these gatherings where organized under ecumenical some under evangelical responsibility.
The conference which has impressed me most by being there was the world mission conference in Bangkok, Thailand.
It took place at the turn of the year 1972/73.
There I had a fierce confrontation with the general secretary of the World Council of churches, Philip A. Potter. This made me a lasting and fundamental critic of the Geneva World Council of churches.
Sometimes I was asked, how I could persevere despite the attacks against myself. Of course this was not easy for me, because I was accused to be a liar due to my reporting.
But there were always also Christians who were very thankful for my reports, because they were questioning the predominant trend.

VII. Journeys to all six continents
My journeys to faraway countries meant to my family who stayed at home, often being left fatherless. For my wife this was not easy and my children had to miss their father often for a longer time.
My absence led me to countries on all six continents, up to Australia in the far south-east and Canada in the west.
The most intercontinental flights led me to South Korea. This country I have already visited 15 times. There are two reasons why I like Korea:
The first one is that during my PhD studies I first came in contact with Korea when researching the topic of the ¡°self-dependence of the young churches¡±. It is the country in East Asia which has accepted Christianity most willingly. About 30 million Koreans are Christians.
The other reason is that there were some Koreans among my PhD students in Tuebingen. Among them was Dong Joo Lee, the daughter of a professor from Seoul. She received her PhD under my supervision and has invited me several times to Korea.
In 1982 I almost completely stayed in Korea with my wife and we could win a lot of friends.
Sorrowfully, it has not yet been possible for me to visit North Korea.
I had such a plan for fall 2015, but my doctor didn¡¯t allow it.
However, I still hope that I am once allowed to travel to North Korea, especially because there are many Christians in the underground who do not deny even martyrdom.
Christians in South Korea pray for the reunification and are looking for it mostly by a spiritual way. They have the reunification of Germany in 1990 in their minds, which was prayed for a lot.
There are surprising contacts from South to North Korea, many of them who were arranged very cleverly by the efforts of Christians.
Pyongyang, North Korea¡¯s capital city became the center of revival in Korea in 1906 and was the starting point of mission work.
Today, many missionaries who have left Pyongyang from China return to North Korea from China. There is an underground university for Christians. The mission organization ¡°Open Doors¡± reports about that.
For a long time already persecuted Christians and churches have been an important prayer topic for me.
Also for the International Conference of Testifying Churches the persecution of Christians is their main concern. Therefore, our ecumenical testifying congress 2006 had the main theme:
¡°Worldwide Community in the Sufferings for Christ¡±
The martyrdom in many countries was impressively shown there. We passed the final declaration with the title:
       ¡°Being ready for the Suffering for Christ¡±

VIII. My retirement
Having invested my main strength for the service for the testifying communities for three decades, I began to step back from my posts in 1997 step by step. In May 2005 I resigned from my post as the president of the convent. Then I was appointed as honorary president.
I continued to attend the ecumenical-testifying congresses and as honorary president I have tried to support the concerns of the Testifying Communities actively.

After many fights now the fight against gender ideology
Since the World Conference on Women in Beijing 1995 a new, very dangerous movement sprung up. It was formed under the motto of "gender", a modern buzz word.
Soon it became apparent that it is indeed an ideology. It may be called "Gender Ideology".
Attentive observers regard this as a major threat. This is also true for the Confessing Communities. For this reason in October 2014 I wrote an Appeal against the Threat of Gender Ideology.
This appeal soon was translated into several languages. Especially in Korea it was published in major Christian magazines and gratefully received.
This year I came back to South Korea together with my friends Dr. Peter Chang and Jürgen Schlicksupp, being invited to warn against the risk of gender ideology.

Summary
I want to summarize my "Experiences that have shaped my life" in eight points:
First, the love for the Holy Scriptures from childhood.
Second, the Christian education of my parents.
Thirdly, the importance to maintain a spiritual life.
Fourth, the obedience to Jesus' Mission command.
Fifth, Accepting the call to constant spiritual warfare.
Sixth, the experience of the ecumenical depth of the church.
Seventh, the participation in the suffering testimony of persecuted Christians.
Eighth, the experience of God's blessing on a Christian marriage and family.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. ½Ê´ë±îÁöÀÇ °æÇè
Àú´Â 1929³â¿¡ ¿À´õ°­ µ¿Æí µ¿³×¿¡¼­ Siegfried Beyerhaus ¸ñ»ç´Ô ºÎºÎÀÇ Ã¹Â°·Î ž½À´Ï´Ù.
¾Æ¹öÁö´Â, ±× °âÇãÇÔ°ú ½Å½ÇÇÑ Ã»Áö±â·Î¼­ÀÇ »îÀ¸·Î Á¦°Ô Å« º»º¸±â°¡ µÇ¾îÁּ̽À´Ï´Ù. ¾Æ¹öÁö°¡ ¾î¸± ¶§ºÎÅÍ °¡¸£ÃÄÁֽŠ¼º°æ¸»¾¸Àº Á¦ ½Å¾ÓÀÇ ¹Ø¹ÙÅÁÀÌ µÇ¾ú½À´Ï´Ù.
¾î¸Ó´Ï´Â ¸Å¿ì ³«°üÀûÀÌ°í ÀÇÁö°¡ °­ÇÑ ¿©¼ºÀ̾ú½À´Ï´Ù. ±×³à´Â ÀúÈñ¸¦ ¹«Ã´ »ç¶ûÇØÁּ̽À´Ï´Ù. ¾î¸Ó´Ï´Â ¿ì¸®¸¦ °æ°ÇÇÏ°Ô Å°¿ì¼Ì´Âµ¥, Ưº°È÷ Àú³á¿¡ Áý¿¡¼­ ¿¹¹è¸¦ µå¸± ¶§ ¾î¸Ó´Ï°¡ °æ°ÇÇÑ ¸ð½ÀÀ¸·Î ¡°¿À ´ç½Å ¿¹¼ö¿© ´ç½ÅÀÇ ³¯°³¸¦ ³ª¿¡°Ô ÆìÁֿɼҼ­¡± ¶ó´Â Âù¾çÀ» ºÎ¸£½Ã¸é ¿ì¸® ¸¶À½ÀÌ °¨µ¿µÇ¾ú½À´Ï´Ù.
Èʳ¯ Á¦°¡ ¾ÆÇÁ¸®Ä«¿¡ ¼±±³»ç·Î °¬À» ¶§ ¾î¸Ó´Ï´Â Á¦ »ç¿ª¿¡ Àû±ØÀûÀ¸·Î Âü¿©ÇØÁּ̽À´Ï´Ù. ±×³à´Â 2015³â 5¿ù¿¡ 108¼¼ÀÇ ³ªÀÌ·Î ¼ÒõÇϼ̽À´Ï´Ù.
Àú´Â Á¦ Àλý¿¡¼­ µ¶ÀçÁ¤±ÇÀÇ À§ÇùÀû ¾Ð·ÂÀ» µÎ ¹ø °æÇèÇß½À´Ï´Ù.
ù ¹ø°´Â 1933³â¿¡ È÷Ʋ·¯°¡ ³ªÅ¸³µÀ» ¶§ÀÔ´Ï´Ù. 10»ìÀÌ ³ÑÀ¸¸é ¡®È÷Ʋ·¯ À¯°ÕÆ®(³ªÄ¡´çÀÌ ¸¸µç û¼Ò³â ´Üü)¡¯ Àǹ«ÀûÀ¸·Î °¡ÀÔÇØ¾ß Çß½À´Ï´Ù.
µÎ ¹ø°·Î´Â ±³È¸¾ÈÀÇ ºÐÀïÀ» °æÇèÇß½À´Ï´Ù. ³ªÄ¡Á¤±ÇÀº ±âµ¶±³¿¡¼­ À¯´ëÀÎÀÇ ¿ä¼Ò°¡ Á¦°ÅµÇµµ·Ï ±âµ¶±³¸¦ °³Á¶Ç϶ó°í ¿ä±¸Çß½À´Ï´Ù. ÀÌ ¿ä±¸¿¡ ´ëÇ×ÇÏ¿©, ±×¶§ºÎÅÍ ½Å¾Ó°í¹éÀÌ ÀÖ´Â ±³È¸°¡ Çü¼ºµÇ¾ú½À´Ï´Ù. ÀúÈñ ºÎ¸ð´ÔµéÀº ÀÌ °í¹é±³È¸¿¡ Âü¼®Çß½À´Ï´Ù.
1938³â¿¡ ¾Æ¹öÁö°¡ º£¸¦¸°¿¡ ±³È¸ ´ãÀÓ¸ñ»ç·Î °¬½À´Ï´Ù. ¾Æ¹öÁö´Â 2Â÷´ëÀü µµÁß¿¡µµ ½Å½ÇÇÏ°í Ã漺½º·¯¿î Àγ»·Î ±³È¸¸¦ Àß ¼¶±â¼Ì½À´Ï´Ù.
1947³â 6¿ù¿¡´Â Bassewitz ¹éÀÛºÎÀÎÀÌ ³ª¸¦ ÃÊûÇÏ°í, ±×³àÀÇ ¸·³»¾Æµé Bernd°ú »ç±Í¾î ´Þ¶ó°í ÇÏ¿´½À´Ï´Ù. Àú´Â ±× ½Ã°£ÀÌ ¾ÆÁÖ ÁÁ¾Ò½À´Ï´Ù. ½Â¸¶¸¦ ¹è¿ì°í È£¼ö¿¡¼­ º¸Æ®¸¦ Ÿ°í, ÀúÅÃÀÇ Å° Å« ³ª¹«¿¡ ±â¾î¿À¸£±âµµ ÇÏ¿´½À´Ï´Ù. ±×¸®°í °³ÀÎ °¡Á¤±³»ç¿Í °£È£»ç·ÎºÎÅÍ ±³À°°ú Äɾ ¹Þ¾Ò½À´Ï´Ù. Bassewitz ¹éÀÛºÎÀÎÀº Âü °æ°ÇÇÑ ºÎÀÎÀ̾ú´Âµ¥ ÀáÀÚ±â ÀüÀÌ¸é ¾ðÁ¦³ª ħ´ë·Î ¿Í¼­ ±âµµÇØÁÖ¾ú½À´Ï´Ù.
2Â÷ ¼¼°è´ëÀüÀÇ ¹ß¹ßÀº ¿ì¸® °¡Á·ÀÇ »î¿¡ Å« ¿µÇâÀ» ÁÖ¾ú½À´Ï´Ù. 1943³â ¿ì¸®´Â Æø°ÝÀ» ÇÇÇØ º£¸¦¸°À» ¶°³µ½À´Ï´Ù. ±×¸®°í ¿À´õ°­°¡ÀÇ ¿¾ ÁýÀ¸·Î µ¹¾Æ°¬½À´Ï´Ù. ±×·±µ¥ ¼Ò·Ã ±º´ë°¡ ±× ±Ùó¸¦ ħ°øÇßÀ» ¶§ ¿ì¸®´Â °ÅÀÇ »ý¸íÀ» ÀÒÀ» »· Çß½À´Ï´Ù. ±×·¡¼­ ¾î¸Ó´Ï´Â µ¿»ýµéÀ» µ¥¸®°í ÇԺθ£Å©·Î ÇǽÅÇß½À´Ï´Ù.
±×·¯³ª Àú´Â Saxony·Î °¬½À´Ï´Ù. ³» º£¸¦¸° Çб³ Ä£±¸µé°ú ÇÔ²² ¿¤º£°­°¡¿¡ ÀÖ´Â ¼ºÀ¸·Î ÇǽÅÇß½À´Ï´Ù. 1945³â 2¿ù 13ÀÏ ¹ã, ¿ì¸®´Â µå·¹½ºµ§À» À¶´ÜÆø°ÝÇÏ´Â ºÓÀº ºÒºûÀ» ¸Ö¸®¼­ º¸¾Ò½À´Ï´Ù. ¿ì¸® Ä·ÇÁÀÇ ¸®´õ´Â ³ªÄ¡´çÀÇ ÀÏ¿øÀ̾ú½À´Ï´Ù. ±×´Â ¿ì¸® ¾Õ¿¡¼­ ¼º°æÀ» Á¶·ÕÇß½À´Ï´Ù. ±×´Â Àú³á½Ã°£¿¡ Á¦°¡ ¼º°æÀ» Àд °ÍÀ» ¹ß°ßÇß°í, Àú´Â ±×¿Í ¾öû³­ ³íÀïÀ» ÇÏ°Ô µÇ¾ú½À´Ï´Ù. ³íÀïÇÏ´Â µ¿¾È ¾Æ¹«µµ ÀúÀÇ Æí¿¡ ¼­Áö ¾Ê¾Ò°í Àú´Â È¥ÀÚ¼­ ÀÌ ½Î¿òÀ» °¨´çÇØ¾ß ÇßÁö¸¸ Æ÷±âÇÏÁö ¾Ê¾Ò½À´Ï´Ù.
±×·¯³ª ¾î·µç ¼Ò·Ã±ºÀ¸·ÎºÎÅÍ ´Þ¾Æ³ª¾ß Çß½À´Ï´Ù. ¿ì¸®´Â ¾î¶»°Ôµç º£¸¦¸°ÀÇ ÁýÀ¸·Î °¡·Á°í ÇÊ»çÀûÀ¸·Î °É¾ú½À´Ï´Ù. ±×·±µ¥ Æø°ÝÀ¸·Î ÆóÇã°¡ µÈ µå·¹½ºµ§À» Áö³ª°¡´Ù°¡ ¼Ò·Ã±º¿¡ ºÙÀâÇô 3Àϵ¿¾È ¾ï·ùµÇ¾ú½À´Ï´Ù. ÀÚÄ© ½Ãº£¸®¾Æ·Î º¸³»Áú ¼öµµ ÀÖ¾ú½À´Ï´Ù. ÇÏÁö¸¸ ¼Ò·Ã±ºÀº 16»ì¹Û¿¡ ¾ÈµÈ Àú¸¦ ½Ãº£¸®¾Æ·Î º¸³»Áö ¾Ê°í ÁýÀ¸·Î µ¹·Áº¸³»ÁÖ¾ú½À´Ï´Ù. ±×°ÍÀº Çϳª´ÔÀÇ º¸È£¿´½À´Ï´Ù. ±× ÀÌÈÄ Àú´Â Àü »ý¾Öµ¿¾È Çϳª´Ô²² °¨»ç¸¦ µå¸®°í ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù.

2. ½ÅÇаøºÎ ±â°£ÀÇ °æÇè
°íµîÇб³¸¦ Á¹¾÷ÇÑ Àú´Â ½ÅÇаøºÎ¸¦ ½ÃÀÛÇß½À´Ï´Ù. óÀ½¿¡´Â È÷ºê¸®¾î ½ÃÇè¿¡ ÇÕ°ÝÀ» Çß°í µ¶ÀÏ°ú ´Ù¸¥ µµ½Ã¿¡¼­ 9Çб⵿¾È ½ÅÇаøºÎ¸¦ ÇÏ¿´½À´Ï´Ù. ÇÑÇбâ´Â ½º¿þµ§ ¿ó»ì¶ó¿¡ ¹æ¹®ÇлýÀ¸·Î °¬½À´Ï´Ù. °Å±â¼­ ÈÄÀÏ Á¦ ¹Ú»çÇÐÀ§ Áöµµ ±³¼ö°¡ µÈ BengtSundklerT.D.¸¦ ¸¸³ª°Ô µÇ¾ú½À´Ï´Ù. Àú´Â ±×ºÐ°ú ¼º°æÀÇ ±¸¿ø·ÐÀû ±¸¼Ó¿ª»ç¸¦ ³ª´©°í °øÀ¯Çߴµ¥ ÀÌ´Â Á¦ ½Å¾ÓÀÇ ¹ÙÅÁÀÌ µÇ¾ú½À´Ï´Ù. Ưº°È÷ Á¦ ¼±±³½ÅÇÐÀ» Çü¼ºÇϴµ¥ À̺ÐÀÇ ¿µÇâÀÌ ÄǽÀ´Ï´Ù. ±×¶§ ¾´ Ã¥ÀÌ Çѱ¹¸»·Îµµ ¹ø¿ªµÇ¾ú½À´Ï´Ù.
Àú´Â 1955³â 1¿ù 15ÀÏ¿¡ º£¸¦¸°ÀÇ ÁÖ±³ÀÎ ¿ÀÅä µðº§¸®¿ì½º¿¡°Ô ¾È¼ö¸¦ ¹Þ°í, 1955³â 8¿ù 6ÀÏ¿¡ ¾àÈ¥ÀÚÀÇ °íÇ⸶À»¿¡¼­ °áÈ¥½ÄÀ» ¿Ã·È½À´Ï´Ù. ±× ´ÙÀ½ÇØ¿¡´Â ¿µ¾î°øºÎ¸¦ À§ÇØ ¿µ±¹ ¿Á½ºÆ۵忡¼­ ÇÑÇб⸦ º¸³Â½À´Ï´Ù. 1956³â ¿©¸§, ½º¿þµ§¿¡ µ¹¾Æ¿Â Èķδ ³ë¸£¼ÎÇο¡¼­ ¸î °³ÀÇ Áö¿ª±³È¸¸¦ ¼¶°å½À´Ï´Ù. °Å±â¼­ ù µþ Ä«·Ñ¸®³ª°¡ ž½À´Ï´Ù. ±×¸®°í ¿ó»ì¶ó ´ëÇп¡¼­ ¹Ú»çÇÐÀ§ÀÇ ¸¶Áö¸· ºÎºÐÀ» °øºÎÇß½À´Ï´Ù. ¹Ú»ç³í¹®ÀÇ Á¦¸ñÀº ¡°The independence of young churches as a missiological problem¡± ¿´½À´Ï´Ù. ÀÌ °øºÎ´Â Èʳ¯ ³²¾ÆÇÁ¸®Ä«¿¡¼­ÀÇ ¼±±³¿¡ ¸¹Àº µµ¿òÀÌ µÇ¾ú½À´Ï´Ù.
1957³â 1¿ù 6ÀÏ¿¡ Á¦ ÀúÈñ ºÎºÎ´Â ¾ÆÇÁ¸®Ä«¼±±³»ç·Î ÆļÛÀ» ¹Þ¾Ò½À´Ï´Ù. ¾ÆÇÁ¸®Ä« ¼±±³´Â µÎ °³ÀÇ ¾ÆÇÁ¸®Ä« °ø¿ë¾î¸¦ °øºÎÇÏ´Â °ÍÀ¸·Î ½ÃÀ۵Ǿú½À´Ï´Ù. TransvaalsÀÇ Áß½ÉÀÎ Lobethal¿¡¼­ ¾ð¾î°øºÎ¿Í ¹®È­°øºÎ¸¦ °è¼ÓÇÏ¿´½À´Ï´Ù. ÁýÁÖÀΰú ÇÔ²² ¼º°æ°ú ±âµµ ¾È¿¡¼­ ¿µÀûÀÎ ±³Á¦µµ ³ª´©¾ú½À´Ï´Ù. ±×·¸°Ô ¿ì¸®ÀÇ ¡°Transvaal Mission brotherhood¡±ÀÌ Á¶Á÷µÇ¾ú½À´Ï´Ù. À̷κÎÅÍ À̹æÁ¾±³¸¦ Áö¹èÇÏ´Â »çź°úÀÇ ³»ÀûÀÎ ÀüÀïÀ» °¨´çÇÒ ¿µÀûÀÎ Èû°ú ¾ç½ÄÀ» ¾ò°Ô µÇ¾ú½À´Ï´Ù.
1958³â¿¡ µÑ° ¿äÇϳ׽º°¡ ž½À´Ï´Ù. ±×¸®°í ¸îÁÖ ÈÄ¿¡ ºÏÆ®¶õ½º¹ßÀÇ BlaubergÀ¸·Î ÀÌ»çÇÏ¿´½À´Ï´Ù. ±×°÷Àº Áü¹Ùºê¿þ ±ÙóÀε¥ À̹æÁ¾±³ Á¾Á·µéÀÌ »ì°í ÀÖ¾ú½À´Ï´Ù. °Å±â¼­ ¿ì¸® ºÎºÎ´Â 2³â°£ ¼±±³»ç¿ªÀ» ÇÏ¿´½À´Ï´Ù. ±×¸®°í ³ª¼­ ¶óÅ»¿¡ ÀÖ´Â ·çÅͽÅÇб³ ±³¼ö·Î °¡°Ô µÇ¾ú½À´Ï´Ù.

3. ¼±±³Áö¿¡¼­ÀÇ ¿µÀûÀÎ ÅõÀï
Æ®¶õ½º¹ß ºÏÂÊ »ç¶÷µéÀº °ÅÀÇ ±âµ¶±³ÀÎÀÌ ¾Æ´Ï¾ú½À´Ï´Ù. ±×µéÀº ÀüÅëÀûÀÎ ¾ÆÇÁ¸®Ä« Á¾±³¿¡ ±íÀÌ ºüÁ®ÀÖ¾ú½À´Ï´Ù. ¿ì¸®°¡ ¼±±³ÇÏ´Â ±³È¸ ±³Àε鵵 ¾Ö´Ï¹ÌÁòÀÇ ¿µÇâÀ» ±íÀÌ ¹Þ°í ÀÖ¾ú½À´Ï´Ù. ±³ÀÎÀÇ ´ë´Ù¼ö°¡ ¸ô·¡ Á¶»ó¼þ¹è¿Í ¸¶¼úÀ» ¼þ¹èÇß½À´Ï´Ù. ³ª´Â µ¿·á¼±±³»çÀÎ Peter Sandner ¿Í ÇÔ²² ÀÌ ¹®Á¦¸¦ ÁýÁßÀûÀ¸·Î ¿¬±¸Çß½À´Ï´Ù.  µÎ ¿¬±¸ ±×·ìÀ» ¸¸µé¾ú´Âµ¥ ÇÑ ±×·ìÀº Å©¸®½ºÃµÀÇ Á¶»ó¼þ¹è¿¡ °üÇÑ °ÍÀ» Á¶»çÇß°í, ÇÑ ±×·ìÀº ¹Ì½Å°ú ¸¶¼ú µîÀ» Á¶»çÇß½À´Ï´Ù. ¿ì¸®´Â ³ëȸ¿¡ ¿ì¸®ÀÇ ¿¬±¸°á°ú¸¦ º¸°íÇÏ¿´½À´Ï´Ù. ÀÌ´Â Å« ºÐ¶õÀÌ µÇ¾ú½À´Ï´Ù. ±×ºÐµéÀÌ ÁËÀǽÄÀ» ´À²¼±â ¶§¹®ÀÔ´Ï´Ù. ±×·¡¼­ ±×°Í ¶§¹®¿¡ ±³È¸ ³»¿¡ ºÐÀïÀÌ ÀϾ½À´Ï´Ù. ÈÄ¿¡ ÁÙ·çÁö¿ª¿¡ ·çÅͱ³ ½ÅÇдëÇп¡¼­ °­ÀǸ¦ Çߴµ¥, ±× ½ÅÇб³ Çлýµéµµ ¿ª½Ã ÀÚ±âµéÀÇ ÀüÅëÀûÀÎ ¹Ì½Å°ú ¸¶¼úÀ» ¼þ¹èÇß½À´Ï´Ù. ±×·¡¼­ ÀÌ ¹®Á¦¸¦ °è¼Ó °­ÀÇÇÏ°í Åä·ÐÇß½À´Ï´Ù. ÇлýµéÀº ¹Ì½ÅÀûÀÎ ¹æ¹ýÀ¸·Î ÀÚ±âµéÀ» º¸È£ÇÏ·Á´Â ³ë·ÂÀ» ¸ØÃßÁö ¾Ê¾Ò½À´Ï´Ù. Àú´Â ±× ¶§ ±Í½ÅÀÇ ½Çü°¡ ¸ðÈ£ÇÑ °ÍÀÌ ¾Æ´Ï¶ó ºÐ¸íÇÏ°Ô Á¸ÀçÇÏ´Â °ÍÀ» ´À³¢°Ô µÇ¾ú½À´Ï´Ù.

4. Æ©ºù°Õ ±³¼ö½ÃÀý
1965³â ¸»¿¡ 9³â µ¿¾ÈÀÇ ¼±±³»ç¿ªÀÌ ³¡³µ½À´Ï´Ù. ³²¾ÆÇÁ¸®Ä«´Â Á¦°Ô µÎ ¹ø° °íÇâ°ú °°¾Ò±â ¶§¹®¿¡ ¶°³¯ ¶§ ¸¹Àº ´«¹°À» Èê·È½À´Ï´Ù. µÎ °¡Áö ¸¶À½ÀÌ ±³Â÷Çߴµ¥, ¾ÆÇÁ¸®Ä«¸¦ ¶°³ª´Â °ÍÀÌ ½½ÇÁ±âµµ Çß°í ¶Ç ÇÑÆíÀ¸·Î´Â À¯¸íÇÑ Æ©ºù°Õ ´ëÇÐÀÇ ±³¼ö·Î ÃÊûÀ» ¹ÞÀº °Í¿¡ ÀÚ±à½ÉÀ» ´À³¢±âµµ Çß½À´Ï´Ù.
±×·±µ¥ ±³¼ö»ç¿ªÀº ³Ê¹«³ª ¾î·Á¿ü½À´Ï´Ù. ±³¼öÀÚ¸®¶ó´Â °ÍÀÌ Áö±ØÈ÷ Çй®ÀûÀÎ °ÍÀ̶ó´Â °Í¿¡ ÁÂÀý°¨À» ´À²¼½À´Ï´Ù. µ¶ÀÏ´ëÇп¡¼­ °¡¸£Ä¡´Â ½ÅÇÐÀº ¿ª»çÀû ¼º°æ ºñÆÇÇп¡ »ó´çÇÑ ¿µÇâÀ» ¹ÞÀº °ÍÀ̾ú½À´Ï´Ù. ±×·¯³ª Àú´Â ¡®»ì¾Æ°è½Å Çϳª´Ô²²¼­ ¼º°æÀ» ÅëÇØ ÀÚ½ÅÀ» °è½ÃÇϽŴ١¯´Â Á¦ È®°íÇÑ ½Å³äÀ» ¹ö¸± ¼ö ¾ø¾ú½À´Ï´Ù. ±×·¯´Ùº¸´Ï Æ©ºù°Õ ´ëÇÐ ´Ù¸¥ ±³¼öµé°úÀÇ »çÀÌ°¡ ¹ú¾îÁ³½À´Ï´Ù. ÇÏÁö¸¸ ½º¿Íºñ¾Æ °æ°ÇÁÖÀÇÀÚµéÀ» ¸¸³ª°í ±×µé¿¡°Ô ȯ¿µÀ» ¹ÞÀ¸¸ç ¸¶À½ÀÇ À§·Î¸¦ ¾ò¾ú½À´Ï´Ù.

5. ¿¡Å¥¸Þ´ÏÄ®°ú º¹À½ÁÖÀÇÀÇ ´ëÄ¡
1968³â 8¿ù¿¡ Á¦4Â÷ WCC ÃÑȸ°¡ ¿ó»ì¶ó¿¡¼­ °³ÃֵƽÀ´Ï´Ù. Àú´Â ´ëȸ¸¦ À§ÇØ ÁغñµÈ ¹®¼­µéÀ» Àаí Å« Ãæ°ÝÀ» ¹Þ¾Ò´Âµ¥, ¿¡Å¥¸Þ´ÏÄ® ¿îµ¿ÀÇ ¹æÇâÀÌ ³Ê¹« ´Þ¶óÁ® ÀÖ¾ú±â ¶§¹®À̾ú½À´Ï´Ù. ÀÌ·Î ÀÎÇØ WCC¿Í °¥µîÇϸç Á¦ Àλý¿¡ ¶Ç ÇϳªÀÇ ÀüÅõ°¡ ½ÃÀ۵Ǿú½À´Ï´Ù.
Àú´Â Ưº°È÷ 2°¡Áö ³í¶õÀÌ µÇ´Â ¹®Á¦¸¦ ¹Ý´ëÇߴµ¥, Çϳª´Â ¡®Å¸Á¾±³¿ÍÀÇ ´ëÈ­¡¯¿¡ °üÇÑ ¹®Á¦¿´°í, ´Ù¸¥ Çϳª´Â ¡®ÀÎÁ¾Â÷º°¡¯ ¿¡ ´ëÇÑ °ÍÀ̾ú½À´Ï´Ù. ŸÁ¾±³¿ÍÀÇ ´ëÈ­¿¡ ÀÖ¾î WCC´Â ±âµ¶±³ ¿ÜÀÇ Á¾±³µµ ±¸¿øÀÇ ±æÀ» Á¦½ÃÇØÁشٴ ÀÔÀåÀ» ÃëÇß½À´Ï´Ù. ¸¸¾à ÀÌ°ÍÀÌ »ç½ÇÀ̶ó¸é ¿ì¸®°¡ º¹À½À» ÀüÇÒ ÀÌÀ¯°¡ ¾ø½À´Ï´Ù. ¶ÇÇÑ WCC´Â ÀÎÁ¾Â÷º°À» ¾ø¾Ö±â À§ÇØ ¹«·ÂÅõÀïÀ» ÇؾßÇÑ´Ù°í ÁÖÀåÇß½À´Ï´Ù. WCCÀÇ ÀÌ µÎ °¡Áö Agenda´Â ¼º°æ°ú ½ÅÇаú ±³È¸¿¡ Å« À§ÇùÀÌ µÇ¾ú½À´Ï´Ù.
±×·¡¼­ º¹À½°ú ¼º°æÀ» ÁöÅ°·Á´Â »ç¶÷µé°ú ÇÔ²² 1970³â 10¿ù ¡®¼±±³À§±â¿¡ ´ëÇÑ ÇÁ¶ûÅ©ÇÁ·çÆ® ¼±¾ð¡¯À» ¹ßÇ¥ÇÏ°Ô µÇ¾ú½À´Ï´Ù. ¾î¶² ºÐµéÀº ȯ¿µÇßÁö¸¸, °­·ÂÇÑ ¹Ý´ëÀǻ縦 Ç¥¸íÇÏ´Â »ç¶÷µéµµ ÀÖ¾ú½À´Ï´Ù. ±×µéÀº Frankfurt¡¯s statement(FS)°¡ ºÒºÐ¸íÇÑ ±Ù°Å¸¦ °¡Áö°í ±³È¸¸¦ ºÐ¿­½ÃÅ°·Á°í ÇÑ´Ù°í ºñ³­ÇÏ¿´½À´Ï´Ù. Àú´Â ¡®±³È¸¸¦ ºÐ¿­½ÃÅ°·Á´Â ÀÚ¡¯·Î Áö¸ñµÇ¾ú½À´Ï´Ù.
Á¦³×¹ÙÀÇ WCC ÁöµµÀÚµéÀº FS¹®Á¦·Î Àú¸¦ °ø°³ÀûÀ¸·Î °ø°ÝÇß½À´Ï´Ù. ±×µéÀº Àú¸¦ ¿¡Å¥¸Þ´ÏÄà ¿îµ¿ÀÇ ÀûÀ̶ó°í ºÒ·¶½À´Ï´Ù(»ç½ÇÀº ±×·¸Áö ¾Ê½À´Ï´Ù). Àú´Â ±×µéÀÌ ÁÖÀåÇÏ´Â °Í°ú ´Ù¸¥ Á¾·ùÀÇ ¿¡Å¥¸Þ´ÏÁò, Áï ¿¹¼ö´Ô Áß½ÉÀûÀÌ°í ¼±±³ÀûÀÎ ¿¡Å¥¸Þ´ÏÁòÀ» ¿øÇßÀ» »ÓÀÔ´Ï´Ù.
µ¶ÀÏ¿¡ ÀÖ´Â ´Ù¸¥ ¼±±³´ÜüÀÇ ¸®´õµéÀº FS¸¦ ±â»Ú°Ô ¹Þ¾Æµé¿´½À´Ï´Ù. ÀÌ ¼±¾ðÀº Çѱ¹¸»À» ºñ·ÔÇÏ¿© Àü¼¼°èÀÇ ¾ð¾î·Î ¹ø¿ªµÇ¾ú½À´Ï´Ù.
ÀÌ·¸°Ô ¿¡Å¥¸Þ´ÏÄÃ¿Í º¹À½ÁÖÀÇ°¡ ´ëÄ¡ÇÏ´Â ¾ç±ØÀû »óȲ¿¡¼­, Àú´Â ÀÌ ¹®Á¦·Î ³²¾ÆÇÁ¸®Ä«¿¡¼­ °°ÀÌ µ¿¿ªÇÏ´ø Ä£±¸¸¦ Àұ⵵ Çß½À´Ï´Ù. ¾î¶² »ç¶÷µéÀº WCCÀÔÀå¿¡ ¹Ý´ëÀǻ縦 Ç¥¸íÇ߱⠶§¹®¿¡ ¸¹Àº °íÅëÀ» ´çÇÏ°í, ¼ø±³Çϱ⵵ ÇÏ¿´½À´Ï´Ù.
±×·±µ¥ Ưº°È÷ ÀÌ·± °íÅëÀ» ´çÇÑ ºÐÀÇ ´ëÇ¥ÀÚ´Â ¹Ù·Î ¿¹¼ö ±×¸®½ºµµÀÔ´Ï´Ù. ¿¹¼ö´ÔÀº ¸»¾¸Çϼ̽À´Ï´Ù. ¡°´©±¸µçÁö »ç¶÷ ¾Õ¿¡¼­ ³ª¸¦ ½ÃÀÎÇÏ¸é ³ªµµ Çϴÿ¡ °è½Å ³» ¾Æ¹öÁö ¾Õ¿¡¼­ ±×¸¦ ½ÃÀÎÇÒ °ÍÀ̿䡱

6. ¿¡Å¥¸Þ´ÏÄà ´ëȸ¿¡¼­ÀÇ ÀúÀÇ °æÇèµé
Àú´Â ±¹Á¦´ëȸ³ª ÄÁÆÛ·±½º, ÇùÀǸðÀÓ¿¡ ´Ã Âü¼®Çß½À´Ï´Ù. ÀÌ ±¹Á¦´ëȸ´Â ¿¡Å¥¸Þ´ÏÄà Ãø¿¡¼­ Á¶Á÷Çϱ⵵ ÇÏ°í º¹À½ÁÖÀÇÀÚµéÀÌ Á¶Á÷Çϱ⵵ ÇÏ¿´½À´Ï´Ù. ÀλóÀûÀÎ ´ëȸ´Â 1972~1973³â¿¡ °³ÃÖµÈ ¹æÄÛ´ëȸÀÔ´Ï´Ù. Àú´Â °Å±â¼­ WCCÀÇ »ç¹«ÃÑÀåÀ̾ú´ø Philip A. Potter¿Í ³¯Ä«·Ó°Ô ´ëÄ¡ÇÏ¿´½À´Ï´Ù.
°¡²û¾¿ »ç¶÷µéÀÌ ¡®±×µ¿¾È ¹ÞÀº ¸¹Àº °ø°ÝµéÀ» ¾î¶»°Ô °ßµ® ³Â´ÂÁö¡¯ Àú¿¡°Ô ¹¯½À´Ï´Ù. ¹°·Ð FS¸¦ ¹ßÇ¥ÇÑ ÀÏ·Î ÀÎÇØ °ÅÁþ¸»ÀïÀÌ·Î ºñ³­¹Þ´Â °ÍÀÌ ½±Áø ¾Ê¾Ò½À´Ï´Ù. ±×·¯³ª ºñ³­ÇÏ´Â »ç¶÷µéº¸´Ù ÈξÀ ´õ ¸¹Àº »ç¶÷µéÀÌ ÀúÀÇ ÀÔÀåÀ» ÁöÁöÇÏ°í ÇÔ²² ÇØ ÁÖ¾ú½À´Ï´Ù.

7. 6´ë·úÀ¸·ÎÀÇ ¿©Çàµé
Á¦°¡ ¸Õ ³ª¶óµé·Î ¿©ÇàÀ» ´Ù³æ´Ù´Â °ÍÀº, ±×¸¸Å­ ÀúÀÇ °¡Á·¿¡°Ô ¾Æ¹öÁöÀÇ ÀÚ¸®°¡ ºñ¾îÀÖ¾ú´Ù´Â Àǹ̰¡ µË´Ï´Ù. ¾Æ³»°¡ °í»ýÀÌ ¸¹¾Ò°í ¾ÆÀ̵éÀº ¾Æ¹öÁö¿Í ÇÔ²² ÇÒ ½Ã°£ÀÌ ºÎÁ·Çß½À´Ï´Ù.
6´ëÁÖ¸¦ ´Ù ´Ù³æ´Âµ¥ µ¿ÂÊÀ¸·Î´Â ¿À½ºÆ®·¹Àϸ®¾Æ, ¼­ÂÊÀ¸·Î´Â ij³ª´Ù±îÁö ´Ù³æ½À´Ï´Ù. ±× Áß¿¡¼­ Á¦ÀÏ ¸¹ÀÌ ¹æ¹®ÇÑ °÷ÀÌ Çѱ¹ÀÔ´Ï´Ù. ¹ú½á 15¹ø° ¹æ¹®Çß½À´Ï´Ù. Á¦°¡ Çѱ¹À» ÁÁ¾ÆÇÏ´Â ÀÌÀ¯´Â 2°¡ÁöÀÔ´Ï´Ù.
ù ¹ø°·Î, Àú´Â ¡®¾î¸° ±³È¸ÀÇ µ¶¸³¼º¡¯À» ÁÖÁ¦·Î ¹Ú»çÇÐÀ§ ³í¹®À» À§ÇØ ¿¬±¸Çϸç, Çѱ¹À» óÀ½ Á¢Çß½À´Ï´Ù. (Çѱ¹±³È¸°¡ ½º½º·Î¸¦ µ¹º¸¸ç µ¶¸³ÀûÀÎ »ç¿ªÀ» Çß´Ù´Â °ÍÀ» ¾Ë°Ô µÇ¾ú½À´Ï´Ù.) Çѱ¹Àº µ¿¾Æ½Ã¾Æ¿¡¼­ °¡Àå ÀÚ¹ßÀûÀ¸·Î ±âµ¶±³¸¦ ¹Þ¾ÆµéÀÎ ³ª¶ó¿´½À´Ï´Ù.
Á¦°¡ Çѱ¹À» ÁÁ¾ÆÇÏ´Â ¶Ç ÇÑ°¡Áö ÀÌÀ¯´Â, Á¦°¡ Æ©ºù°Õ ±³¼ö·Î ÀçÁ÷ÇÏ´Â µ¿¾È Á¦ ¹Ø¿¡¼­ ¹Ú»çÇÐÀ§¸¦ ÇÑ Çѱ¹ÇлýµéÀÌ ¸¹¾Ò±â ¶§¹®ÀÔ´Ï´Ù. Àú¸¦ ¿©·¯¹ø Çѱ¹¿¡ ÃÊûÇØÁØ À̵¿ÁÖ±³¼ö°¡ ±× ÁßÀÇ ÇѸíÀÔ´Ï´Ù. 1982³â¿¡ ¾Æ³»¿Í ÇÔ²² Çѱ¹¿¡¼­ 1³âÀ» Áö³Â´Âµ¥, ±×¶§ ¸¹Àº Çѱ¹ Ä£±¸¸¦ »ç±Í¾ú½À´Ï´Ù.
±×¶§ ½½ÇÁ°Ôµµ ºÏÇÑÀº ¹æ¹®ÇÏÁö ¸øÇß½À´Ï´Ù. 2015³â °¡À»¿¡ ºÏÇÑ¿¡ °¡·Á°í °èȹÇß¾ú´Âµ¥ Á¦ Àǻ簡 Çã¶ôÇÏÁö ¾Ê¾Ò½À´Ï´Ù. ºÏÇÑÀÇ ÀÇ·á½Ã¼³ÀÌ ¿­¾ÇÇÑ °ÍÀÌ ±× ÀÌÀ¯¿´½À´Ï´Ù.
±×·¯³ª Àú´Â ¾ÆÁ÷ ºÏÇÑ ¹æ¹®¿¡ ´ëÇÑ Èñ¸ÁÀ» °¡Áö°í ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù. ¼ø±³´çÇϸ鼭µµ ½Å¾ÓÀ» ¹ö¸®Áö ¾Ê´Â ÁöÇϱ³ÀεéÀÌ ºÏÇÑ¿¡ Àֱ⠶§¹®ÀÔ´Ï´Ù.
³²ÇÑÀÇ ±âµ¶±³ÀεéÀº ÅëÀÏÀ» À§ÇØ ¿­½ÉÈ÷ ±âµµÇÏ°í ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù. ³²ÇÑ »ç¶÷µéÀº 1990³â µ¶ÀÏÀÇ ÅëÀÏÀ» ¿°µÎ¿¡ µÎ°í ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù. ¿ì¸®´Â ±×¶§ ¸¹Àº ±âµµ¸¦ Çß½À´Ï´Ù.
ºÏÇÑÀÇ ¼öµµÀÎ Æò¾çÀº 1906³â¿¡ Çѱ¹±³È¸ ºÎÈïÀÇ Ãâ¹ßÁ¡ÀÌ µÇ¾ú½À´Ï´Ù. Áß±¹¿¡¼­ Æò¾çÀ» ¶°³µ´ø ¸¹Àº ¼±±³»çµéÀÌ Áö±Ý ºÏÇÑÀ¸·Î ´Ù½Ã µ¹¾Æ°¡°í ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù. ¶Ç ±âµ¶±³ÀÎÀ» À§ÇÑ ÁöÇÏ´ëÇеµ ÀÖ´Ù°í ÇÕ´Ï´Ù. Àú¿¡°Ô´Â ¡®Ç̹ڹÞÀº ±âµ¶±³Àεé°ú ±³È¸¡¯¿¡ ´ëÇÑ °ÍÀÌ ¿À·£ ¼¼¿ù ±âµµÁ¦¸ñÀ̾ú½À´Ï´Ù. ¶ÇÇÑ ½Å¾Ó°í¹éÀÌ ÀÖ´Â °øµ¿Ã¼ÀÇ ±¹Á¦´ëȸµéµµ ¿ª½Ã ±âµ¶±³ÀεéÀÌ ¹Þ´Â Ç̹ڿ¡ ¸¹Àº °ü½ÉÀ» °¡Áö°í ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù.
±×·¡¼­ 2006³â¿¡ ½Å¾Ó°í¹éÀÌ ÀÖ´Â °øµ¿Ã¼ ´ëȸÀÇ ¸ÞÀÎÅ׸¶´Â ¡°±×¸®½ºµµ¸¦ À§ÇØ °í³­À» ´çÇÏ´Â ¼¼°è°øµ¿Ã¼¡± ¿´½À´Ï´Ù. ±×¶§ ¸¹Àº ³ª¶ó¿¡¼­ ÀϾ´Â ¼ø±³°¡ °¨¸í±í°Ô ³ªÅ¸³µ½À´Ï´Ù. ´ç½Ã ¹ßÇ¥ÇÑ ¸¶Áö¸· ¼±¾ð¹®ÀÇ Å¸ÀÌƲÀº ¡°¿¹¼ö ±×¸®½ºµµ¸¦ À§ÇØ °í³­¹ÞÀ» Áغñ¸¦ ÇÏÀÚ¡± ¿´½À´Ï´Ù.

8. ³ªÀÇ ÀºÅð
Àú´Â Áö³­ 30³âµ¿¾È ½Å¾Ó°í¹éÀÌ ÀÖ´Â °øµ¿Ã¼¸¦ ¼¶±â´Âµ¥ ¿Â ÈûÀ» ´ÙÇ߱⠶§¹®¿¡ 1997³âºÎÅÍ´Â ±³¼öÀÚ¸®¿¡¼­ ¹°·¯³ª±â ½ÃÀÛÇß½À´Ï´Ù. ±×·¯³ª ½Å¾Ó°í¹éÀÌ ÀÖ´Â °øµ¿Ã¼ ȸÀÇÀÇ ¸í¿¹È¸ÀåÀ¸·Î °è¼Ó ¼¶°Ü¿Ô´Âµ¥, ±× ÅõÀïÀÇ ¸¶Áö¸·Àº ¡®Á¨´õ À̵¥¿Ã·Î±â¡¯¿¡ ´ëÇÑ °ÍÀÔ´Ï´Ù.
1995³â º£ÀÌ¡ ¼¼°è¿©¼º´ëȸ ÀÌÈÄ¿¡ ¸Å¿ì À§Ç轺·¯¿î ¿òÁ÷ÀÓÀÌ »ý°Ü³µ½À´Ï´Ù. ±×°ÍÀº ¡®Á¨´õ¡¯¶ó´Â ¸ðÅä ¾Æ·¡ Çü¼ºµÇ¾ú´Âµ¥, ÀÌ´Â Çö´ëÀÇ À¯Çà¾î°¡ µË´Ï´Ù. ±× ´ëȸ ÀÌÈÄ Á¨´õ À̵¥¿Ã·Î±â´Â ÇϳªÀÇ À̳äÀÌ µÇ¾ú½À´Ï´Ù. ÀÌ ¹®Á¦¸¦ ÁÖ½ÃÇÏ°í ÀÖ´Â »ç¶÷µé¿¡°Ô ÀÌ°ÍÀº ´ë´ÜÈ÷ Å« À§ÇùÀÔ´Ï´Ù. ±×·¡¼­ 2014³â 10¿ù¿¡ Á¦°¡ ÀÌ Á¨´õÀ̳信 ´ëÇØ ¹Ý´ëÇϴ ȣ¼Ò¹®À» ÀÛ¼ºÇß½À´Ï´Ù. ÀÌ È£¼Ò¹®Àº °ð ¿©·¯³ª¶ó ¸»·Î ¹ø¿ªÀÌ µÇ¾ú´Âµ¥ Ưº°È÷ Çѱ¹¿¡¼­´Â Áß¿äÇÑ ¿©·¯°³ÀÇ ±âµ¶±³ ÀâÁö¿¡¼­ ÀÌ°ÍÀ» ÃâÆÇÇß½À´Ï´Ù.
À̹ø Á¦ Çѱ¹¹æ¹®ÀÇ Á¦ °¡Àå Áß¿äÇÑ °ü½É»ç ¶ÇÇÑ Çѱ¹¿¡ ÀÖ´Â ÇüÁ¦Àڸŵ鿡°Ô Á¨´õÀ̳äÀÌ ¾ó¸¶³ª À§ÇèÇÑÁö °æ°íÇÏ´Â °ÍÀÔ´Ï´Ù.

<¿ä¾à>
¿À´Ã ÀúÀÇ ¹ßÇ¥¸¦ 8°³ÀÇ Ç׸ñÀ¸·Î ¿ä¾àÇÏ¸é ´ÙÀ½°ú °°½À´Ï´Ù.

1. ¾î·Á¼­ºÎÅÍ ¼º°æÀ» »ç¶ûÇÔ
2. ºÎ¸ð´Ô²² ¹ÞÀº ±âµ¶±³Àû ±³À°
3. Å©¸®½ºÃµÀÇ °áÈ¥°ú °¡Á¤¿¡ ´ëÇÑ Çϳª´ÔÀÇ Ãູ
3. ¿µÀûÀÎ »îÀ» À¯ÁöÇÏ´Â °ÍÀÇ Á߿伺
4. ¿¹¼ö´Ô²²¼­ ÁֽŠ»ç¸í¿¡ ´ëÇÑ ¼øÁ¾
5. °è¼ÓÀûÀÎ ¿µÀû ÀüÀïÀ» ¹Þ¾ÆµéÀÌ°í °¨´çÇÔ
6. ±³È¸ÀÇ ¿¡Å¥¸Þ´ÏÄÃÀÇ ±íÀ̸¦ °æÇè
7. Ç̹ڹÞÀº ±âµ¶±³ÀεéÀÇ °íÅëÀÇ °£Áõ¿¡ Âü¿©ÇÔ

µð¸ðµ¥Èļ­ 4Àå 1~5ÀýÀ» ÀÐÀ¸¸é¼­ ¸¶Ä¡°Ú½À´Ï´Ù.
1 Çϳª´Ô ¾Õ°ú »ì¾Æ ÀÖ´Â ÀÚ¿Í Á×Àº ÀÚ¸¦ ½ÉÆÇÇÏ½Ç ±×¸®½ºµµ ¿¹¼ö ¾Õ¿¡¼­ ±×°¡ ³ªÅ¸³ª½Ç °Í°ú ±×ÀÇ ³ª¶ó¸¦ µÎ°í ¾öÈ÷ ¸íÇϳë´Ï 2 ³Ê´Â ¸»¾¸À» ÀüÆÄÇÏ¶ó ¶§¸¦ ¾òµçÁö ¸ø ¾òµçÁö Ç×»ó Èû¾²¶ó ¹ü»ç¿¡ ¿À·¡ ÂüÀ½°ú °¡¸£Ä§À¸·Î °æÃ¥ÇÏ¸ç °æ°èÇÏ¸ç ±ÇÇ϶ó 3 ¶§°¡ À̸£¸®´Ï »ç¶÷ÀÌ ¹Ù¸¥ ±³ÈÆÀ» ¹ÞÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ¸ç ±Í°¡ °¡·Á¿ö¼­ ÀÚ±âÀÇ »ç¿åÀ» µû¸¦ ½º½ÂÀ» ¸¹ÀÌ µÎ°í 4 ¶Ç ±× ±Í¸¦ Áø¸®¿¡¼­ µ¹ÀÌÄÑ ÇãźÇÑ À̾߱⸦ µû¸£¸®¶ó 5 ±×·¯³ª ³Ê´Â ¸ðµç ÀÏ¿¡ ½ÅÁßÇÏ¿© °í³­À» ¹ÞÀ¸¸ç ÀüµµÀÚÀÇ ÀÏÀ» ÇÏ¸ç ³× Á÷¹«¸¦ ´ÙÇ϶ó  

¹øÈ£
Á¦¸ñ
±Û¾´ÀÌ
µî·ÏÀÏ
Á¶È¸
820  2016.9. Çѱ¹±³È¸ °³ÇõÀÇ °úÁ¦µéÀ» Á¡°ËÇÏ°í Á¦¾ÈÇϸç - ÁöÇüÀº ¸ñ»ç      ÇѺ¹Çù 2016/09/12 5356
819  2016.9. Çѱ¹±³È¸ °³ÇõÀÇ °úÁ¦µéÀ» Á¡°ËÇÏ°í Á¦¾ÈÇϸç - ÃÖÀÌ¿ì ¸ñ»ç      ÇѺ¹Çù 2016/09/12 5459
818  2016.9. Çѱ¹±³È¸ °³ÇõÀÇ °úÁ¦µéÀ» Á¡°ËÇÏ°í Á¦¾ÈÇϸç - ¿ÀÁ¤È£ ¸ñ»ç      ÇѺ¹Çù 2016/09/12 5462
817  2016.9. Çѱ¹±³È¸ °³ÇõÀÇ °úÁ¦µéÀ» Á¡°ËÇÏ°í Á¦¾ÈÇϸç - À̼ö¿µ ¸ñ»ç(¸»¾¸)      ÇѺ¹Çù 2016/09/12 5503
816  <¾Ë¸²>9¿ù ¿ù·Êȸ-Á¾±³°³Çõ 500ÁÖ³âÀ» ¾ÕµÎ°í Çѱ¹±³È¸ÀÇ °³ÇõÀÇ °úÁ¦µéÀ»....      ÇѺ¹Çù 2016/07/21 7561
815  2016.6. ³ªÀÇ »îÀ» µ¹¾Æº¸¸ç ³ª´©°í ½ÍÀº °Íµé - ±è¿µÇÑ ±³¼ö(ÀÀ´ä)      ÇѺ¹Çù 2016/06/15 6241
 2016.6. ³ªÀÇ »îÀ» µ¹¾Æº¸¸ç ³ª´©°í ½ÍÀº °Íµé - ÇÇÅÍ ¹ÙÀ̾îÇϿ콺      ÇѺ¹Çù 2016/06/15 7384
813  2016.6. ³ªÀÇ »îÀ» µ¹¾Æº¸¸ç ³ª´©°í ½ÍÀº °Íµé - ±è»óº¹ ¸ñ»ç(¸»¾¸)      ÇѺ¹Çù 2016/06/15 6690
812  <¾Ë¸²>2016³â 6¿ù ¿ù·Êȸ - ³ªÀÇ »îÀ» µ¹¾Æº¸¸ç ³ª´©°í ½ÍÀº °Íµé      ÇѺ¹Çù 2016/06/03 7019
811  2016.5. ³»°¡ ´à°í½ÍÀº, Á¸°æÇÏ´Â ½Å¾ÓÀÇ ¼±¹è - ÀÌÁ¤ÀÍ ¸ñ»ç(Á¾ÇÕ)      ÇѺ¹Çù 2016/05/13 6115

[ÀÌÀü 10 °³] [1]..[21][22][23][24][25][26][27][28] 29 [30]..[110] [´ÙÀ½ 10 °³]

ÇѺ¹Çù ¼º¸í¼­
[ÇѺ¹Çù] 2020³â 5¿ù ¹ßÇ¥
21TV À¯Åõºêä³Î ¿ÀÇÂÇÏ´Ù....
¿µ»ó ¼­ºñ½º°¡ ¾÷±×·¹À̵å ...
°¡À»À» ¿©´Â ¼ºÀü²É²ÈÀÌ ¼¼...