21tv
[±è¸íÇõ] ´Ù½Ã µè´Â ±è¸íÇõ¸ñ»ç ¼³±³ - »çµµÇàÀü °...
[¹Ú¼ºÀÏ] [03/24) ´Ù¸®¿À ¿Õ Á¦À̳⠾Æȩ° ´Þ (Çа...
[À̱¤¿ì] [03/24] ¾çÀ» À̸® °¡¿îµ¥·Î (¸¶10:16~23)
[À±¹®±â] [08/19] ¹«³ÊÁø ³ª¶ó (¿­¿Õ±âÇÏ 17Àå 1Àý ~...
[À̵¿¿ø] ¿¡½º´õ¼­ °­ÇØ 6 - ¿¡½º´õ 5Àå
[µ¿Àιè] [12/29] Çϳª´ÔÀÇ ¿µ±¤À» À§ÇÏ¿© (»ç 43Àå ...
[±³°èÀÚ·á½Ç] ¼¼°è»ç ¼Ó¿¡¼­ º» 3.1¿îµ¿ / ±è¿ëÁ÷ ±³¼ö ...
±âµ¶±³°¡ º¸´Â Â÷º°±ÝÁö¹ý - Á¦¼ºÈ£ ±³¼ö ...
°Ç°­ÇÑ °¡Á¤È¸º¹ ¹æ¾È / °í¸íÁø ¸ñ»ç (¼ö¿ø...
[¼Û¿ëÇÊ] ¿¹¼ö´ÔÀÇ Ä¡À¯ »ç¿ª
[À¯°üÁö] (0121) ½ÅÃÌ(ãæõ½)±³È¸(ȲÇصµ ¼ÛÈ­±º)
[±³°èÁöµµÀÚ´ë´ã] »õº®±âµµ ½Å¾ÓÀÇ ¿µ¼ºÀ» ¿°¿øÇϸç - ´ë´ãÀÚ...
[±³È¸¼ø·Ê] [´Ù»ç¶ûħ·Ê±³È¸] ¹ÏÀ½°ú Àγ» (È÷10:36-39...
[´ë³óÁ¦Àϱ³È¸] Çսɱ⵵ÀÇ ´É·Â (Çà12:1-1...
[±¸¿øÀÇ ±â»Ý±³È¸] Çϳª´Ô²² ³ª¾Æ°¡´Â ¹ÏÀ...
-

¹æ¼Û 

µ¿¿µ»ó  

[09/22] The benefits of poverty, affliction, sorrow and pain (Lk ´ª 6:20,21, Mk ¸· 8:31, ¸¶ Matt 5:4, Ps ½Ã 119:71, Ecc Àü 7:3, 2Cor °íÈÄ 12:10) - ³²¾çÁÖ ¾Ï¹Ì ¼±±³±³È¸

It is so good for me to come back here again today to meet my dear friends from many different foreign countries and to worship God together with you. I have come here 11 times during the past 10 years since 2010. Today I have come here 12th time and I am going to deliver a message entitled as ¡°The benefits of poverty, affliction, sorrow and pain.¡± Pastor Gloria (Young Ae) Kim wanted me to deliver a message about ¡°affliction.¡±

¿À´Ã ¿©±â ´Ù½Ã ¿Í¼­ ¿©·¯ ³ª¶óµé¿¡¼­ ¿À½Å »ç¶ûÇϴ ģ±¸µéÀ» ¸¸³ª°Ô µÇ¾î¼­ ±×¸®°í ¿©·¯ºÐµé°ú ÇÔ²² Çϳª´Ô²² ¿¹¹è µå¸®°Ô µÇ¾î¼­ ¾ÆÁÖ ÁÁ½À´Ï´Ù. Á¦°¡ 2010³âºÎÅÍ Áö³­10³â µ¿¾È ¿©±â11¹ø ¿Ô½À´Ï´Ù. ¿À´ÃÀº 12¹ø°·Î ¿©±â ¿Í¼­ ¡°°¡³­°ú °í³­°ú ½½ÇÄ°ú ¾ÆÇÄÀÇ À¯ÀÍ¡± À̶ó´Â Á¦¸ñÀ¸·Î ¸»¾¸À» ÀüÇÏ·Á°í ÇÕ´Ï´Ù. ±è¿µ¾Ö ¼±±³»ç´ÔÀÌ ¡°°í³­¡±¿¡ ´ëÇÑ ¼³±³¸¦ Çϸé ÁÁ°Ú´Ù°í ¸»À» Çß½À´Ï´Ù.

Most of the peoples in the world live hard and difficult lives carrying ¡°poverty, affliction, sorrow and pain¡± in their lives. It is because all of the human beings are sinners committed all kinds of sins. It is also because such hard and difficult lives carrying ¡°poverty, affliction, sorrow and pain¡± in their lives become valuable benefits to all kinds of sinners.

ÀÌ ¼¼»ó¿¡¼­ »ì¾Æ°¡´Â »ç¶÷µéÀº °ÅÀÇ ´ëºÎºÐ ¡°°¡³­°ú °í³­°ú ½½ÇÄ°ú ¾ÆÇÄ¡±À» ¸ö¿¡ Áö´Ï°í Èûµé°í ¾î·Æ°Ô »ì¾Æ°¡°í ÀÖ´Ù°í »ý°¢ÇÕ´Ï´Ù. ´ëºÎºÐÀÇ »ç¶÷µéÀº ¸ðµç Á˸¦ ¹üÇÑ ÁËÀεéÀ̱⠶§¹®À̶ó°í »ý°¢ÇÕ´Ï´Ù. ±×¸®°í ¡°°¡³­°ú °í³­°ú ½½ÇÄ°ú ¾ÆÇÄ¡±À» ¸ö¿¡ Áö´Ï°í Èûµé°Ô »ì¾Æ°¡´Â °ÍÀÌ °á±¹¿¡´Â ¸ðµç Á¾·ùÀÇ ÁËÀε鿡°Ô À¯ÀÍÇÑ µµ¿òÀÌ µÇ±â ¶§¹®À̶ó°í »ý°¢ÇÕ´Ï´Ù.

I would like to tell the story about myself. Since I was 11 years old boy I became an orphan and stranger. It was because I left my dear mother and father and left home country of North Korea and came to the South Korea crossing the 38 border line at a dark night. It was because I wanted to live the life of believing God rightly observing the Sunday holy. My father was a pastor of the churches in North Korea and he was often captured to the prison. It was because he opposed against Shintoism during the Japanese reign and opposed against Communist policy during the Communist reign.  

Àú Àڽſ¡ ´ëÇÑ À̾߱⸦ ÇÏ·Á°í ÇÕ´Ï´Ù. Àú´Â 11»ì ¶§ºÎÅÍ °í¾Æ¿Í ³ª±×³×°¡ µÇ¾ú½À´Ï´Ù. »ç¶ûÇÏ´Â ¾î¸Ó´Ï¿Í ¾Æ¹öÁö¿Í ºÏÇÑ °íÇâÀ» ¶°³ª įįÇÑ ¹ã¿¡ 38¼±À» ¶Ù¾î³Ñ¾î¼­ ³²ÇÑÀ¸·Î ¿Ô±â ¶§¹®À̾ú½À´Ï´Ù. ÁÖÀÏÀ» °Å·èÇÏ°Ô ÁöÅ°¸é¼­ Çϳª´ÔÀ» ¹Ù·Î ¹Ï´Â ½Å¾Ó»ýÈ°À» Çϱâ À§Çؼ­¿´½À´Ï´Ù. ÀúÀÇ ¾Æ¹öÁö´Â ºÏÇÑÀÇ ±³È¸µé¿¡¼­ ¸ñȸ¸¦ Çϼ̴µ¥ ¸Ç³¯ °¨¿Á¿¡ ºÙÀâÇô °¡°ï Çß½À´Ï´Ù. ÀϺ» ½Ã´ë¿¡´Â ½Å»çÂü¹è¿¡ ¹Ý´ëÇ߱⠶§¹®À̾ú°í Çعæ ÈÄ °ø»êÁÖÀÇ ½Ã´ë¿¡´Â °ø»êÁÖÀÇ Á¤Ã¥¿¡ ¹Ý´ëÇ߱⠶§¹®À̾ú½À´Ï´Ù.

When I was a small boy I was punished at school every Monday. It was because I did not come to the school on Sunday but always went to the church to worship God faithfully all day long. I was punished every Monday for two years. I went to the prison where my father was captured. I told to my father as the following. ¡°Father, here in North Korea I could not observe the Sunday holy and worship God faithfully. I like to go to the South Korea.¡± My father was looking at me for a while and told me that I could go to the south. When I told to my mother, she was weeping and told me I could go.

Á¦°¡ ¾î¸° ¼Ò³âÀ̾úÀ» ¶§ Àú´Â ¿ù¿äÀϸ¶´Ù Çб³¿¡¼­ ¹úÀ» ¹Þ¾Ò½À´Ï´Ù. Á¦°¡ ÀÏ¿äÀϸ¶´Ù Çб³¿¡ °¡Áö ¾Ê°í ±³È¸¿¡ °¡¼­ Á¾ÀÏ Á¤¼º²¯ Çϳª´Ô²² ¿¹¹è¸¦ µå·È±â ¶§¹®À̾ú½À´Ï´Ù. Àú´Â 2³â µ¿¾È ¿ù¿äÀϸ¶´Ù ¹úÀ» ¹Þ¾Ò½À´Ï´Ù. Àú´Â ¾Æ¹öÁö°¡ ºÙÀâÇôÀÖ´ø °¨¿ÁÀ» ã¾Æ°¬½À´Ï´Ù. Àú´Â ¾Æ¹öÁö¿¡°Ô ´ÙÀ½°ú °°ÀÌ ¸»À» Çß½À´Ï´Ù. ¡°¾Æ¹öÁö, ¿©±â ºÏÇÑ¿¡¼­´Â ÁÖÀÏÀ» °Å·èÇÏ°Ô ÁöÅ°¸é¼­ Çϳª´Ô²² Á¤¼º²¯ ¿¹¹è¸¦ µå¸± ¼ö°¡ ¾ø½À´Ï´Ù. Àú´Â ³²ÇÑÀ¸·Î °¡°í ½Í¾î¿ä.¡± ¾Æ¹öÁö´Â Àú¸¦ ÇÑÂü ¹Ù¶óº¸½Ã´Ù°¡ ÀÌ·¸°Ô ¸»À» Çß½À´Ï´Ù. ¡°±×·¯¸é ³²ÂÊÀ¸·Î °¡.¡± Á¦°¡ ¾î¸Ó´Ï¿¡°Ô ¸»À» ÇßÀ» ¶§ ¾î¸Ó´Ï´Â ¿ï¸é¼­ ±×·¯¸é °¡¶ó°í ¸»À» Çß½À´Ï´Ù.

I have finally decided to go to the south. It was when I was 11 years old. At a dark night of a day August 1948 I was trying to cross the 38 border line with about 6 adult men. We were all detected by the North Korean soldiers. We were ordered to stop and hold hands up. They threatened us to shoot unless we do not stop. The adults all stopped. I could not stop. I was running alone towards the south.

°á±¹ Àú´Â ³²ÂÊÀ¸·Î °¡±â·Î °áÁ¤À» Çß½À´Ï´Ù. Á¦°¡ 11»ì ¶§¿´½À´Ï´Ù. 1948³â 8¿ù ¾î´À ³¯ įįÇÑ ¹ã¿¡ ¾î¸¥ 6¸í°ú ÇÔ²² 38¼±À» ³ÑÀ¸·Á°í Çß½À´Ï´Ù. ±×·±µ¥ ¿ì¸®µéÀº ¸ðµÎ ºÏÇÑ ±ºÀε鿡°Ô ¹ß°¢ÀÌ µÇ¾ú½À´Ï´Ù. ¼ÕÀ» µé°í ¼­Áö ¾ÊÀ¸¸é ÃÑÀ» ½ð´Ù°í À§ÇùÀ» Çß½À´Ï´Ù. ¾î¸¥µéÀº ¸ðµÎ ¼ÕÀ» µé°í ¼¹½À´Ï´Ù. Àú´Â ¼­Áö ¾Ê°í È¥ÀÚ¼­ ³²ÂÊÀ» ÇâÇؼ­ ´Þ¸®±â ½ÃÀÛÇß½À´Ï´Ù.

I crossed hills, fields and river for about 40 minutes and arrived in South Korea. I was not afraid or terrified. I even felt kinds of thrill. In Seoul I met my mother¡¯s sister and began to live in her house. Every night I was weeping because I missed my mother and father so much. I was however so much happy because I enjoyed the freedom of worshipping God on Sunday wholly in the church.

¾ð´öÀ» ¶Ù¾î³Ñ°í ÆÄ ¹çÀ» ´Þ¸®°í °­À» °Ç³Ê¸ç 40¿©ºÐ µ¿¾È ´Þ·Á¼­ ³²ÂÊ¿¡ µµÂøÇß½À´Ï´Ù. Àú´Â Á¶±Ýµµ ¹«¼·Áöµµ µÎ·ÆÁöµµ ¾Ê¾Ò½À´Ï´Ù. ¾à°£ÀÇ ½º¸±À» ´À³¢±âµµ Çß½À´Ï´Ù. Àú´Â ¼­¿ï¿¡ ¿Í¼­ À̸ð´ÔÀ» ¸¸³µ°í À̸ð´Ô Áý¿¡¼­ »õ·Î¿î »îÀ» ½ÃÀÛÇÏ°Ô µÇ¾ú½À´Ï´Ù. ¹ã¸¶´Ù ¾î¸Ó´Ï¿Í ¾Æ¹öÁö°¡ º¸°í ½Í¾î¼­ ´«¹°À» È긮¸é¼­ ¿ï¾ú½À´Ï´Ù. ÁÖÀÏ¿¡´Â Á¾ÀÏ ±³È¸¿¡ °¡¼­ ¿¹¹è µå¸± ¼ö À־ ³Ê¹«³Ê¹« ÇູÇß½À´Ï´Ù.

Since then I have lived my whole life lonely as an orphan and stranger carrying some of ¡°poverty, affliction, sorrow and pain.¡± However, through the immeasurable grace and love of God I have lived sufficient and enough life with joy and happiness carrying venture and courage in my heart. Through the special grace and blessing of God I was able to study at the Seoul middle school, at the Seoul high school and at the Seoul national university. Then I went to the USA and studied at the various theological schools for 12 years.

Àú´Â ±× ÈĺÎÅÍ Æò»ýÅä·Ï °í¾Æ¿Í ³ª±×³×·Î ¡°°¡³­°ú °í³­°ú ½½ÇÄ°ú ¾ÆÇÄ¡±À» Á¶±Ý¾¿ Áö´Ï°í ¿Ü·Ó°Ô »ì¾Ò½À´Ï´Ù. ±×·¯³ª Çϳª´ÔÀÇ ¸Á±ØÇϽŠÀºÇý¿Í »ç¶ûÀ¸·Î ¸ðÇè½É°ú ´ã·ÂÀ» °¡½¿¿¡ Áö´Ï°í ºÎÁ·ÇÔÀÌ ¾ø´Â ³Ë³ËÇÑ »îÀ» Áñ°Ì°í ÇູÇÏ°Ô »ì¾Æ¿À°Ô µÇ¾ú½À´Ï´Ù. Çϳª´ÔÀÇ Æ¯º°ÇϽŠÀºÇý¿Í ÃູÀ¸·Î ¼­¿ï ÁßÇб³¿Í ¼­¿ï°íµîÇб³¿Í ¼­¿ï´ëÇб³¿¡¼­ °øºÎ¸¦ Çß½À´Ï´Ù. ±×¸®°í ¹Ì±¹À¸·Î °¡¼­ 12³â µ¿¾È ¿©·¯ ½ÅÇб³µé¿¡¼­ °øºÎ¸¦ Çß½À´Ï´Ù.

While I was studying in the USA for 12 years I did various kinds of labors during summer vacations such as dish washing, toilet cleaning, gifts selling, house painting, and garden landscaping and so on. The most difficult and hard labors among the 12 kinds of labors which I was engaged in were the labors of house painting and garden landscaping.

Á¦°¡ ¹Ì±¹¿¡¼­ 12³â µ¿¾È °øºÎÇϸ鼭 ¿©¸§ ¹æÇÐ ¶§¸¶´Ù Á¢½Ã ´Û±â, È­Àå½Ç û¼Ò, ¼±¹° ÆǸÅ, °Ç¹° ÆäÀÎÆ®, Á¤¿ø °¡²Ù±â µîµîÀÇ ¿©·¯ °¡Áö ³ëµ¿À» Çß½À´Ï´Ù. Á¦°¡ ³ëµ¿À» Çß´ø 12°¡Áö Àϵé Áß¿¡¼­ °¡Àå Èûµé°í ¾î·Á¿î ³ëµ¿Àº °Ç¹° ÆäÀÎÆ®, Á¤¿ø °¡²Ù±â¿´½À´Ï´Ù.

The labors were physically so much difficult and hard that I often lied down on the ground for a while. However I was not complaining. I did it with pleasure. It was because the houses and gardens became clean and beautiful after my hard labors. Even though there were kinds of ¡°poverty, affliction, sorrow and pain¡± in my life of studying abroad, they became beneficial and necessary experiences.

±× ÀϵéÀÌ ³Ê¹« À°Ã¼ÀûÀ¸·Î Èûµé°í ¾î·Á¿ö¼­ Àú´Â ÀÚÁÖ ÇÑ µ¿¾È ¶¥¿¡ µé¾î ´¯°ï Çß½À´Ï´Ù. ±×·¯³ª Àú´Â ºÒÆòÇÏÁö ¾Ê¾Ò½À´Ï´Ù. Áñ°Å¿òÀ» Áö´Ï°í ÀÏÀ» Çß½À´Ï´Ù. Á¦°¡ Èûµé°Ô ÀÏÇÑ ´ÙÀ½ °Ç¹°°ú Á¤¿øÀÌ ±ú²ýÇÏ°í ¾Æ¸§´Ù¿öÁ³±â ¶§¹®À̾ú½À´Ï´Ù. ÀúÀÇ À¯ÇнÃÀýÀÇ »î¿¡´Â ¡°°¡³­°ú °í³­°ú ½½ÇÄ°ú ¾ÆÇÄ¡±ÀÌ Á¶±Ý¾¿ ÀÖ¾úÁö¸¸ ¸ðµç ¡°°¡³­°ú °í³­°ú ½½ÇÄ°ú ¾ÆÇÄ¡±ÀÌ ³ªÁß¿¡´Â Àú¿¡°Ô À¯ÀÍÇÏ°í ÇÊ¿äÇÑ °æÇèÀÌ µÇ¾ú´Ù°í »ý°¢ÇÕ´Ï´Ù.

Now I am going to deliver a message entitled as ¡°The benefits of poverty, affliction, sorrow and pain.¡± The characteristic and essence of Christian faith could be defined as the gospel of the cross. And the life and death of Jesus the son of God who died on the cross were the life and death full of ¡°poverty, affliction, sorrow and pain.¡± And the life and death of the disciples of Jesus faithful to the point of death were also the life and death full of ¡°poverty, affliction, sorrow and pain.¡±

ÀÌÁ¦ºÎÅÍ ¡°°¡³­°ú °í³­°ú ½½ÇÄ°ú ¾ÆÇÄÀÇ À¯ÀÍ¡± À̶ó´Â Á¦¸ñÀ¸·Î ¸»¾¸À» ÀüÇÏ·Á°í ÇÕ´Ï´Ù. ±âµ¶±³ ½Å¾ÓÀÇ Æ¯Â¡°ú º»ÁúÀ» ÇÑ ¸¶µð·Î Á¤ÀÇÇÏ¸é ½ÊÀÚ°¡ÀÇ º¹À½À̶ó°í Á¤ÀÇÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖÀ» °ÍÀÔ´Ï´Ù. ±×·±µ¥ ½ÊÀÚ°¡¿¡ ´Þ·Á¼­ Á×À¸½Å ¼ºÀÚ ¿¹¼ö´ÔÀÇ »î°ú Á×À½Àº ¡°°¡³­°ú °í³­°ú ½½ÇÄ°ú ¾ÆÇÄ¡±À¸·Î °¡µæÇÑ »î°ú Á×À½À̾ú´Ù°í »ý°¢ÇÕ´Ï´Ù. Á×µµ·Ï Ã漺ÇÑ ÁÖ´ÔÀÇ Ã漺½º·¯¿î Á¦ÀÚµéÀÇ »î°ú Á×À½µµ ¡°°¡³­°ú °í³­°ú ½½ÇÄ°ú ¾ÆÇÄ¡±À¸·Î °¡µæÇÑ »î°ú Á×À½À̾ú´Ù°í »ý°¢ÇÕ´Ï´Ù.

Most of the people do not like ¡°poverty, affliction, sorrow and pain.¡± The bible, however, regards ¡°poverty, affliction, sorrow and pain¡± as precious and useful. Jesus the son of God said as the following. ¡°Blessed are you who are poor, for yours is the kingdom of God. Blessed are you who hunger now, for you will be satisfied. Blessed are you who weep now, for you will laugh¡±(Lk 6:20,21).

´ëºÎºÐÀÇ »ç¶÷µéÀº ¡°°¡³­°ú °í³­°ú ½½ÇÄ°ú ¾ÆÇÄ¡±À» ÁÁ¾ÆÇÏÁö ¾Ê½À´Ï´Ù. ±×·¯³ª ¼º°æÀº ¡°°¡³­°ú °í³­°ú ½½ÇÄ°ú ¾ÆÇÄ¡±À» ±ÍÁßÇÏ°í À¯ÀÍÇÏ°Ô º¸°í ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù. ¼ºÀÚ ¿¹¼ö´Ô²²¼­ ´ÙÀ½°ú °°ÀÌ ¸»¾¸Çϼ̽À´Ï´Ù. ¡°°¡³­ÇÑ ÀÚ´Â º¹ÀÌ ÀÖ³ª´Ï Çϳª´ÔÀÇ ³ª¶ó°¡ ³ÊÈñ °ÍÀÓÀÌ¿ä ÁÖ¸° ÀÚ´Â º¹ÀÌ ÀÖ³ª´Ï ³ÊÈñ°¡ ¹èºÎ¸§À» ¾òÀ» °ÍÀÓÀÌ¿ä ¿ì´Â ÀÚ´Â º¹ÀÌ ÀÖ³ª´Ï ³ÊÈñ°¡ ¿ôÀ» °ÍÀÓÀ̿䡱(´ª 6:20,21).

¡°Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you¡±(Matt 5:11,12). Ps 119 reads as the following. ¡°It was good for me to be afflicted so that I might learn your decrees¡±(Ps 119:71).

¡°³ª¸¦ ÀÎÇÏ¿© ³ÊÈñ¸¦ ¿åÇÏ°í Ç̹ÚÇÏ°í °ÅÁþÀ¸·Î ³ÊÈñ¸¦ °Å½º·Á ¸ðµç ¾ÇÇÑ ¸»À» ÇÒ ¶§¿¡´Â ³ÊÈñ¿¡°Ô º¹ÀÌ ÀÖ³ª´Ï ±â»µÇÏ°í Áñ°Å¿öÇ϶ó Çϴÿ¡¼­ ³ÊÈñÀÇ »óÀÌ Å­À̶ó ³ÊÈñ Àü¿¡ ÀÖ´ø ¼±ÁöÀÚµéÀ» ÀÌ°°ÀÌ Ç̹ÚÇÏ¿´´À´Ï¶ó¡±(¸¶ 5:11,12). ½ÃÆí 119ÆíÀº ÀÌ·¸°Ô ±â·ÏÇß½À´Ï´Ù. ¡°°í³­ ´çÇÑ °ÍÀÌ ³»°Ô À¯ÀÍÀ̶ó ÀÌ·Î ÀÎÇÏ¿© ³»°¡ ÁÖÀÇ À²·Ê¸¦ ¹è¿ì°Ô µÇ¾ú³ªÀÌ´Ù(½Ã 119:71).  

Firstly, we are going to consider about the life and death of Jesus the son of God. There was no place for Jesus the son of God to be born. He was born in a manger. As soon as he was born in a manger he escaped to Egypt and lived the life of ¡°poverty, affliction, sorrow and pain.¡± Jesus himself described his life of ¡°poverty, affliction, sorrow and pain¡± as the following. ¡°Foxes have holes and birds of the air have nests, but the Son of Man has no place to lay his head.¡±(Matt 8:20).

ù°·Î, ¼ºÀÚ ¿¹¼ö´ÔÀÇ »î°ú Á×À½À» »ìÆ캸·Á°í ÇÕ´Ï´Ù. ¼ºÀÚ ¿¹¼ö´Ô²²¼­´Â ž½Ç °÷ÀÌ ¾ø¾î¼­ ¸» ±¸À¯¿¡ ž¼Ì½À´Ï´Ù. ±¸À¯¿¡ ž½ÃÀÚ ¸¶ÀÚ ¾Ö±ÁÀ¸·Î Çdz­ °¡¼­ ¡°°¡³­°ú °í³­°ú ½½ÇÄ°ú ¾ÆÇÄ¡±ÀÇ »îÀ» »ç¼Ì½À´Ï´Ù. ¿¹¼ö´Ô²²¼­´Â ÀÚ±âÀÇ ¡°°¡³­°ú °í³­°ú ½½ÇÄ°ú ¾ÆÇÄ¡±ÀÇ »îÀ» ÀÌ·¸°Ô ¹¦»çÇϽñ⵵ Çß½À´Ï´Ù. ¡°¿©¿ìµµ ±¼ÀÌ ÀÖ°í °øÁßÀÇ »õµµ °Åó°¡ ÀÖÀ¸µÇ ¿ÀÁ÷ ÀÎÀÚ´Â ¸Ó¸® µÑ °÷ÀÌ ¾ø´Ù ÇϽôõ¶ó¡±(¸¶ 8:20).

Isaiah 53 pre-described the afflicting and painful life and death which Jesus the messiah would experience as the following. ¡°He was despised and rejected by men, a man of sorrows, and familiar with suffering. Like one from whom men hide their faces he was despised, and we esteemed him not. Surely he took up our infirmities and carried our sorrows, yet we considered him stricken by God, smitten by him, and afflicted. But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed.¡±(Is 53:3-5).

ÀÌ»ç¾ß 53ÀåÀº ¼ºÀÚ ¿¹¼ö´Ô²²¼­ ´çÇÏ½Ç ¡°°¡³­°ú °í³­°ú ½½ÇÄ°ú ¾ÆÇÄ¡±À» ÀÌ·¸°Ô ±â¼úÇß½À´Ï´Ù. ¡°±×´Â ¸ê½Ã¸¦ ¹Þ¾Æ¼­ »ç¶÷¿¡°Ô ½È¾î ¹ö¸°¹Ù µÇ¾úÀ¸¸ç °£°í¸¦ ¸¹ÀÌ °Þ¾úÀ¸¸ç Áú°í¸¦ ¾Æ´Â ÀÚ¶ó ¸¶Ä¡ »ç¶÷µé¿¡°Ô ¾ó±¼À» °¡¸®¿ì°í º¸Áö ¾ÊÀ½À» ¹Þ´Â ÀÚ °°¾Æ¼­ ¸ê½Ã¸¦ ´çÇÏ¿´°í ¿ì¸®µµ ±×¸¦ ±ÍÈ÷ ¿©±âÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ¿´µµ´Ù ±×´Â ½Ç·Î ¿ì¸®ÀÇ Áú°í¸¦ Áö°í ¿ì¸®ÀÇ ½½ÇÄÀ» ´çÇÏ¿´°Å´Ã ¿ì¸®´Â »ý°¢Çϱ⸦ ±×´Â ¡¹úÀ» ¹Þ¾Æ¼­ Çϳª´Ô¿¡°Ô ¸ÂÀ¸¸ç °í³­À» ´çÇÑ´Ù ÇÏ¿´³ë¶ó ±×°¡ Âñ¸²Àº ¿ì¸®ÀÇ Çã¹°À» ÀÎÇÔÀÌ¿ä ±×°¡ »óÇÔÀº ¿ì¸®ÀÇ Á˾ÇÀ» ÀÎÇÔÀ̶ó ±×°¡ ¡°è¸¦ ¹ÞÀ½À¸·Î ¿ì¸®°¡ ÆòÈ­¸¦ ´©¸®°í ±×°¡ äÂï¿¡ ¸ÂÀ½À¸·Î ¿ì¸®°¡ ³ªÀ½À» ÀÔ¾úµµ´Ù¡±(»ç 53:3-5).

Secondly, we are going to consider about the ¡°poverty, affliction, sorrow and pain¡± which the apostle Paul carried throughout his life. The lists of ¡°poverty, affliction, sorrow and pain¡± which the apostle Paul described are very long and diverse. The apostle Paul described the lists in the 2 Cor. ch 11 as the following. ¡°I have worked much harder, been in prison more frequently, been flogged more severely, and been exposed to death again and again. Five times I received from the Jews the forty lashes minus one. Three times I was beaten with rods, once I was stoned, three times I was shipwrecked, I spent a night and a day in the open sea, I have been constantly on the move. I have been in danger from rivers, in danger from bandits, in danger from my own countrymen, in danger from Gentiles; in danger in the city, in danger in the country, in danger at sea; and in danger from false brothers. I have labored and toiled and have often gone without sleep; I have known hunger and thirst and have often gone without food; I have been cold and naked.¡±(2 Cor 11:23-27).

µÑ°·Î, »çµµ ¹Ù¿ïÀÌ ±×ÀÇ »îÀ» ÅëÇؼ­ Áö³æ´ø ¡°°¡³­°ú °í³­°ú ½½ÇÄ°ú ¾ÆÇÄ¡±¿¡ ´ëÇؼ­ ÇÔ²² »ý°¢ÇØ º¸°Ú½À´Ï´Ù. ±×°¡ ±â¼úÇÑ ¡°°¡³­°ú °í³­°ú ½½ÇÄ°ú ¾ÆÇÄ¡±ÀÇ ¸®½ºÆ®´Â ¾ÆÁÖ ±æ°í ´Ù¾çÇÕ´Ï´Ù. »çµµ ¹Ù¿ïÀº °íÈÄ 11:23Àý ÀÌÇÏ¿¡¼­ ÀÌ·¸°Ô ±â¼úÇß½À´Ï´Ù. ¡°³»°¡ ¼ö°í¸¦ ³ÑÄ¡µµ·Ï ÇÏ°í ¿Á¿¡ °¤È÷±âµµ ´õ ¸¹ÀÌ ÇÏ°í ¸Åµµ ¼ö¾øÀÌ ¸Â°í ¿©·¯ ¹ø Á×À» »· ÇÏ¿´À¸´Ï À¯´ëÀε鿡°Ô »ç½Ê¿¡ Çϳª °¨ÇÑ ¸Å¸¦ ´Ù¼¸ ¹ø ¸Â¾ÒÀ¸¸ç ¼¼ ¹ø ÅÂÀåÀ¸·Î ¸Â°í Çѹø µ¹·Î ¸Â°í ¼¼ ¹ø Æļ±Çϴµ¥ ÀÏ Á־߸¦ ±íÀ½¿¡¼­ Áö³ÂÀ¸¸ç ¿©·¯ ¹ø ¿©Çà¿¡ °­ÀÇ À§Çè°ú °­µµÀÇ À§Çè°ú µ¿Á·ÀÇ À§Çè°ú À̹æÀÎÀÇ À§Çè°ú ½Ã³»ÀÇ À§Çè°ú ±¤¾ßÀÇ À§Çè°ú ¹Ù´ÙÀÇ À§Çè°ú °ÅÁþ ÇüÁ¦ ÁßÀÇ À§ÇèÀ» ´çÇÏ°í ¶Ç ¼ö°íÇÏ¸ç ¾Ö¾²°í ¿©·¯ ¹ø ÀÚÁö ¸øÇÏ°í ÁÖ¸®¸ç ¸ñ¸¶¸£°í ¿©·¯ ¹ø ±¾°í Ãä°í Çæ¹þ¾ú³ë¶ó¡±(°íÈÄ 11:23-27).

Later the apostle Paul experienced the extreme sorrow and pain from the incurable diseases he carried in his body. He prayed Jesus to cure his incurable diseases three times. Jesus did not cure his diseases. At first the apostle Paul might have been disappointed and embarrassed. Jesus told him as the following. ¡°My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.¡±(2 Cor 12:9). At first the apostle Paul might not have understood the meaning of the words.

»çµµ ¹Ù¿ïÀº ³ªÁß¿¡ ºÒÄ¡ÀÇ º´¿¡ °É·Á´Â ½½ÇÄ°ú ¾ÆÇĵµ °æÇèÇß½À´Ï´Ù. »çµµ ¹Ù¿ïÀÌ ÀÚ±âÀÇ ºÒÄ¡ÀÇ º´À» °íÃÄ´Þ¶ó°í ¿¹¼ö´Ô¿¡°Ô ¼¼ ¹ø °£±¸Çߴµ¥µµ ÁÖ´Ô²²¼­´Â ±×ÀÇ º´À» °íÃÄÁÖ½ÃÁö ¾Ê¾Ò½À´Ï´Ù. ¾Æ¸¶ óÀ½¿¡´Â ½Ç¸ÁÀ» ÇÏ°í ´çȲÀ» ÇßÀ» °ÍÀÔ´Ï´Ù. ±×¶§ ÁÖ´Ô²²¼­ »çµµ ¹Ù¿ï¿¡°Ô ÀÌ·¸°Ô ¸»¾¸Çϼ̽À´Ï´Ù. ¡°³» ÀºÇý°¡ ³×°Ô Á·Çϵµ´Ù ÀÌ´Â ³» ´É·ÂÀÌ ¾àÇÑ µ¥¼­ ¿ÂÀüÇÏ¿© ÁüÀ̶ó¡±(°íÈÄ 12:9). »çµµ ¹Ù¿ïÀÌ Ã³À½¿¡´Â ±× ¸»¾¸ÀÇ ¶æÀ» Á¦´ë·Î ÀÌÇØÇÏÁö ¸øÇßÀ»Áö ¸ð¸¨´Ï´Ù.

Soon he was able to understand the deep meaning of the words. He understood that the purpose of Jesus¡¯ giving him the week incurable diseases in his body was a special consideration of the Lord not to make him exalted above measure and arrogant but to make him low and humble. After all, the apostle Paul confessed a remarkable confession as the following. ¡°Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.¡±(2 Cor 12:10).

´ÙÀ½ ¼ø°£ »çµµ ¹Ù¿ïÀº ¸»¾¸ÀÇ ±íÀº ¶æÀ» ±ú´Þ¾Ò½À´Ï´Ù. »çµµ ¹Ù¿ïÀÌ ³Ê¹« ÀÚ°í ÇØÁö°í ±³¸¸ÇØÁöÁö ¾Ê°í ³·¾ÆÁö°í °â¼ÕÇØÁö°Ô ÇϽñâ À§ÇÑ ÁÖ´ÔÀÇ Æ¯º°ÇÑ ¹è·Á¶ó´Â °ÍÀ» ±ú´Ý°Ô µÇ¾ú½À´Ï´Ù. °á±¹ »çµµ ¹Ù¿ïÀº ´ÙÀ½°ú °°Àº ³î¶ó¿î °í¹éÀ» ÇÏ°Ô µÇ¾ú½À´Ï´Ù. ¡°±×·¯¹Ç·Î ³»°¡ ±×¸®½ºµµ¸¦ À§ÇÏ¿© ¾àÇÑ °Íµé°ú ´É¿å°ú ±ÃÇÌ°ú Ç̹ڰú °ï¶õÀ» ±â»µÇϳë´Ï ÀÌ´Â ³»°¡ ¾àÇÒ ±× ¶§¿¡ °ð °­ÇÔÀ̴϶ó¡±(°íÈÄ 12:10).

Thirdly, we are going to consider about the ¡°poverty, affliction, sorrow and pain¡± which the apostle Peter carried in his later life. The apostle Peter did not like the ¡°poverty, affliction, sorrow and pain¡± in his early life. He was opposing against. When Jesus said that he was going to be crucified on the cross Peter opposed officially against. After much failures and frustrations and after the apostle Peter met the crucified and resurrected Christ at the riverside of Tiberias and knelt down and confessed all of his sins with weeping, his life began to be changed into following the way of the cross and into loving the life of ¡°poverty, affliction, sorrow and pain.¡±

¼Â°·Î, »çµµ º£µå·Î°¡ ³ªÁß¿¡ Áö³æ´ø ¡°°¡³­°ú °í³­°ú ½½ÇÄ°ú ¾ÆÇÄ¡±¿¡ ´ëÇؼ­ ÇÔ²² »ý°¢ÇØ º¸°Ú½À´Ï´Ù. »çµµ º£µå·Î´Â óÀ½¿¡´Â ¡°°¡³­°ú °í³­°ú ½½ÇÄ°ú ¾ÆÇÄ¡±À» ÁÁ¾ÆÇÏÁö ¾Ê¾Ò½À´Ï´Ù. ¹Ý´ëÇÏ¸ç °ÅºÎÇß½À´Ï´Ù. ¿¹¼ö´Ô²²¼­ ½ÊÀÚ°¡¿¡ ´Þ·Á Á×À¸½Ç °ÍÀ» ¸»¾¸ÇϼÌÀ» ¶§ º£µå·Î´Â Á¤½ÄÀ¸·Î ¹Ý´ë¸¦ Çß½À´Ï´Ù. º£µå·Î´Â ¼ö ¸¹Àº ½ÇÆÐ¿Í ÁÂÀýÀ» °ÅÄ£ ´ÙÀ½ ±×¸®°í µðº£·ª ¹Ù´Ù°¡¿¡ ³ªÅ¸³ª½Å ½ÊÀÚ°¡¿Í ºÎÈ°ÀÇ ÁÖ´Ô ¾Õ¿¡¼­ ¹«¸­À» ²Ý°í Åë°îÇϸ鼭 ȸ°³ÇÑ ´ÙÀ½ºÎÅÍ Á¶±Ý¾¿ Á¶±Ý¾¿ ½ÊÀÚ°¡ÀÇ ±æ·Î ±×¸®°í ¡°°¡³­°ú °í³­°ú ½½ÇÄ°ú ¾ÆÇÄ¡±ÀÇ ±æ·Î °É¾î°¡°Ô µÇ¾ú½À´Ï´Ù.

The apostle Peter later expressed his positive and affirmative mind and thinking about the ¡°poverty, affliction, sorrow and pain¡± to the believers in the Asia Minor as the following. ¡°Dear friends, do not be surprised at the painful trial you are suffering, as though something strange were happening to you. But rejoice that you participate in the sufferings of Christ, so that you may be overjoyed when his glory is revealed. If you are insulted because of the name of Christ, you are blessed, for the Spirit of glory and of God rests on you. If you suffer, it should not be as a murderer or thief or any other kind of criminal, or even as a meddler. However, if you suffer as a Christian, do not be ashamed, but praise God that you bear that name¡±(1 Peter 4:12-16).

±×·¡¼­ º£µå·Î´Â ³ªÁß¿¡ ¼Ò ¾Æ½Ã¾Æ¿¡ Èð¾îÁ® ÀÖ´Â ¼ºµµµé¿¡°Ô ÆíÁö¸¦ ½á¼­ º¸³»¸é¼­ ¡°°í³­°ú ½Ã·Ã°ú Ç̹ڰú ºÒ ½ÃÇ衱¿¡ ´ëÇÑ ±×ÀÇ ±àÁ¤ÀûÀÌ°í Àû±ØÀûÀÎ ¸¶À½°ú »ý°¢À» ³ªÅ¸³» º¸¿´½À´Ï´Ù.  ¡°»ç¶ûÇÏ´Â ÀÚµé¾Æ ³ÊÈñ¸¦ ½Ã·Ã ÇÏ·Á°í ¿À´Â ºÒ ½ÃÇèÀ» ÀÌ»óÇÑ ÀÏ ´çÇÏ´Â °Í °°ÀÌ ÀÌ»óÈ÷ ¿©±âÁö ¸»°í ¿ÀÁ÷ ³ÊÈñ°¡ ±×¸®½ºµµÀÇ °í³­¿¡ Âü¿¹ÇÏ´Â °ÍÀ¸·Î Áñ°Å¿öÇ϶ó ÀÌ´Â ±×ÀÇ ¿µ±¤À» ³ªÅ¸³»½Ç ¶§¿¡ ³ÊÈñ·Î Áñ°Å¿öÇÏ°í ±â»µÇÏ°Ô ÇÏ·Á ÇÔÀ̶ó ³ÊÈñ°¡ ±×¸®½ºµµÀÇ À̸§À¸·Î ¿åÀ» ¹ÞÀ¸¸é º¹ ÀÖ´Â Àڷδ٠¿µ±¤ÀÇ ¿µ °ð Çϳª´ÔÀÇ ¿µÀÌ ³ÊÈñ À§¿¡ °è½ÉÀÌ¶ó ¸¸ÀÏ ±×¸®½ºµµÀÎÀ¸·Î °í³­À» ¹ÞÀºÁï ºÎ²ô·¯¿ö ¸»°í µµ¸®¾î ±× À̸§À¸·Î Çϳª´Ô²² ¿µ±¤À» µ¹¸®¶ó¡±(º¦Àü 4:12-16).

Fourthly, we are going to consider about the ¡°poverty, affliction, sorrow and pain¡± which St. Francis carried in his life. His life was really full of ¡°poverty, affliction, sorrow and pain.¡± St. Francis did not accept the right of inheritance and properties from his father and wealthy life. He gave up all of the worldly pleasures and lived a life of ¡°poverty, affliction, sorrow and pain.¡± He did not possess two clothes. He did not even bear shoes and walked barefoot.

³Ý°·Î, ¼º ÇÁ·£½Ã½º°¡ ±×ÀÇ »î¿¡¼­ Áö³æ´ø ¡°°¡³­°ú °í³­°ú ½½ÇÄ°ú ¾ÆÇÄ¡±¿¡ ´ëÇؼ­ ÇÔ²² »ý°¢ÇØ º¸°Ú½À´Ï´Ù. ¼º ÇÁ·£½Ã½º´Â ¾Æ¹öÁö·ÎºÎÅÍÀÇ »ó¼Ó±Çµµ Àç»êµµ ºÎ¿äÇÑ »îµµ ¹Þ¾Æµå¸®Áö ¾Ê¾Ò½À´Ï´Ù. ±×´Â ¼¼»óÀÇ Çâ¶ôÀ» ¸ðµÎ ¹ö¸° ä ¡°°¡³­°ú °í³­°ú ¼ö°í¡±ÀÇ »îÀ» »ì¾Ò½À´Ï´Ù. ±×´Â µÎ ¹ú ¿ÊÀ» °¡ÁöÁö ¾Ê¾Ò½À´Ï´Ù. ±×´Â ½ÅÀ» ½ÅÁö ¾Ê°í ¸Ç¹ß·Î °É¾î ´Ù³æ½À´Ï´Ù.

St. Francis pronounced as the following. ¡°Poverty is my dear wife, Affliction is my teacher, and Death is my sister.¡± He loved everybody and everything including poverty, affliction, sorrow, pain and death. It was because he loved Jesus so much and wanted to resemble Jesus. St. Francis¡¯ life and death full of ¡°poverty, affliction, sorrow and pain¡± made deep influences upon the life and death of the Rev. Han Kyung Chick and the Rev. Son Yang Won.

¼º ÇÁ·£½Ã½º´Â ´ÙÀ½°ú °°Àº ¼±¾ðÇß½À´Ï´Ù.  ¡°°¡³­Àº ³ªÀÇ ¾ÖóÀÌ°í °í³­Àº ³ªÀÇ ½º½ÂÀÌ°í Á×À½Àº ³ªÀÇ ÀÚ¸ÅÀÔ´Ï´Ù.¡± ±×´Â ¸ðµÎ¸¦ »ç¶ûÇߴµ¥ ¡°°¡³­°ú °íÅë°ú ½½ÇÄ°ú ¾ÆÇÄ°ú Á×À½¡± ±îÁöµµ »ç¶ûÇß½À´Ï´Ù. ÁÖ´ÔÀ» ³Ê¹« »ç¶ûÇ߱⠶§¹®À̾ú°í ÁÖ´ÔÀ» ³Ê¹« ´à±â¸¦ ¿øÇ߱⠶§¹®À̾ú½À´Ï´Ù. ¡°°¡³­°ú °í³­°ú ½½ÇÄ°ú ¾ÆÇÄ¡±À¸·Î Ã游ÇÑ ¼º ÇÁ·£½Ã½ºÀÇ »î°ú Á×À½Àº ÇÑ°æÁ÷ ¸ñ»ç´Ô°ú ¼Õ¾ç¿ø ¸ñ»ç´ÔÀÇ »î°ú Á×À½¿¡ ¾ÆÁÖ ±íÀº ¿µÇâÀ» ¹ÌÃƽÀ´Ï´Ù.

Fifthly, we are going to consider about the ¡°poverty, affliction, sorrow and pain¡± which the Rev. Son Yang Won carried in his life. The Rev. Son Yang Won who is called as ¡°the atomic bomb of love¡± extended genuine and sacrificial love towards the lepers in Aeyangwon and experienced ¡°poverty, affliction, sorrow and pain¡± throughout his life until his death when he was 48 years old. He was also experiencing torture and persecution because he was opposing against Shintoism. He was also experiencing extreme sorrow when his two dear sons were shot and martyred by the communist.

´Ù¼¸Â°·Î, »ç¶ûÀÇ ¿øÀÚź ¼Õ¾ç¿ø ¸ñ»ç´ÔÀÌ Áö³æ´ø ¡°°¡³­°ú °í³­°ú ½½ÇÄ°ú ¾ÆÇÄ¡±¿¡ ´ëÇؼ­ ÇÔ²² »ý°¢ÇØ º¸°Ú½À´Ï´Ù.  ¡°»ç¶ûÀÇ ¿øÀÚź¡± À̶ó°í ºÒ¸®´Â ¼Õ¾ç¿ø ¸ñ»ç´ÔÀº ¾Ö¾ç¿ø ³ªÈ¯Àڵ鿡°Ô ¼ø¼öÇÏ°í Èñ»ýÀûÀÎ »ç¶ûÀ» º£Çª½Ã¹Ç·Î ÁÖ¾îÁø ¡°°¡³­°ú °í³­°ú ½½ÇÄ°ú ¾ÆÇÄ¡±À» ¸ö¿¡ Áö´Ï°í Æò»ýÀ» »ç½Ã´Ù°¡ 48¼¼¿¡ ¼¼»óÀ» ¶°³ª¼Ì½À´Ï´Ù. ½Å»çÂü¹è¸¦ °ÅºÎÇÑ ´ë°¡·Î Çdzª´Â ¡°°í¹®°ú ¹ÚÇØ¡±¸¦ ´çÇϱ⵵ Çß½À´Ï´Ù. ±×´Â ¶ÇÇÑ »ç¶ûÇÏ´ø µÎ ¾ÆµéÀÌ ÃÑ»ì´çÇØ ¼ø±³ ´çÇÏ´Â ±Ø½ÉÇÑ ½½ÇÄÀ» ´çÇϱ⵵ Çß½À´Ï´Ù.

The Rev. Son Yang Won was weeping much but he was much grateful to God. The genuine and sacrificial love of the Rev. Son Yang Won extended even towards the communist An Jae Sun who killed his sons. Rev. Son Yang Won¡¯s genuine and sacrificial love moved so many people including An Jae Sun who killed his two sons. An Jae Sun was weeping and weeping. His life was completely more than 100% changed. His son later became a minister and missionary.  

¼Õ¾ç¿ø ¸ñ»ç´ÔÀº ¸¹ÀÌ ¿ï¸é¼­µµ Çϳª´Ô²² Å©°Ô °¨»ç¸¦ µå·È½À´Ï´Ù. ¼Õ¾ç¿ø ¸ñ»ç´ÔÀÇ ¼ø¼öÇÏ°í Èñ»ýÀûÀÎ »ç¶ûÀº ±×ÀÇ µÎ ¾ÆµéÀ» Á×ÀÎ °ø»ê´ç ¾ÈÀç¼±¿¡°Ô±îÁö ¹ÌÃƽÀ´Ï´Ù. ±×ÀÇ ¼ø¼öÇÏ°í Èñ»ýÀûÀÎ »ç¶ûÀº ¼ö ¸¹Àº »ç¶÷µéÀ» °¨µ¿½ÃÄ״µ¥ µÎ ¾ÆµéÀ» Á×ÀÎ ¾ÈÀç¼±±îÁö °¨µ¿½ÃÄ×½À´Ï´Ù. ¾ÈÀç¼±Àº ¿ï°í ¶Ç ¿ï¾ú½À´Ï´Ù. ±×ÀÇ »îÀº ¿ÏÀüÈ÷ 100% ÀÌ»óÀ¸·Î º¯È­µÇ¾ú½À´Ï´Ù. ±×ÀÇ ¾ÆµéÀº ³ªÁß¿¡ ¸ñ»ç¿Í ¼±±³»ç°¡ µÇ¾ú½À´Ï´Ù.

Now I am going to conclude the message. The ¡°poverty, affliction, sorrow and pain¡± are of course most hard and difficult experiences of life. The ¡°poverty, affliction, sorrow and pain¡± could be however the most useful, precious and beautiful jewel to the disciples of Jesus who want to follow the Lord of the cross. We should not, therefore, reject or escape all kinds of ¡°poverty, affliction, sorrow and pain¡± we are facing while we live in the world. It is because there are deep spiritual meaning with all kinds of ¡°poverty, affliction, sorrow and pain.¡±

ÀÌÁ¦ ¸»¾¸À» ¸¶¹«¸®ÇÕ´Ï´Ù. ¡°°¡³­°ú °í³­°ú ½½ÇÄ°ú ¾ÆÇÄ¡±Àº ¹°·Ð °¡Àå Èûµé°í ¾î·Á¿î »îÀÇ °æÇèÀÔµð´Ù. ±×·¯³ª ¡°°¡³­°ú °í³­°ú ½½ÇÄ°ú ¾ÆÇÄ¡±ÀÌ ½ÊÀÚ°¡ÀÇ ÁÖ´ÔÀ» µû¸£±â¸¦ ¿øÇÏ´Â ¿¹¼ö´ÔÀÇ Á¦Àڵ鿡°Ô´Â °¡Àå À¯ÀÍÇÏ°í °¡Àå ±ÍÁßÇÏ°í °¡Àå ¾Æ¸§´Ù¿î º¸¼®ÀÌ µÈ´Ù°í »ý°¢ÇÕ´Ï´Ù. ±×·¯¹Ç·Î ¿ì¸®´Â ¼¼»óÀ» »ì¾Æ°¡¸é¼­ ¿ì¸®µéÀÌ ´çÇÏ´Â ¸ðµç Á¾·ùÀÇ ¡°°¡³­°ú °í³­°ú ½½ÇÄ°ú ¾ÆÇÄ¡±À» °ÅºÎÇϰųª ÇÇÇØ°¡·Á°í ÇÏ¸é ¾ÈµÉ °ÍÀÔ´Ï´Ù. ¸ðµç Á¾·ùÀÇ ¡°°¡³­°ú °í³­°ú ½½ÇÄ°ú ¾ÆÇÄ¡±¿¡´Â ±íÀº ¿µÀûÀÎ Àǹ̰¡ Àֱ⠶§¹®ÀÔ´Ï´Ù.

It is because we could be a little more humble, a little more gentle and a little more warm. It is because we could a little more participate in the ¡°poverty, affliction, sorrow and pain¡± of the cross which our Lord carried and we could a little more come closer to all the peoples in the world who are carrying ¡°poverty, affliction, sorrow and pain.¡± It is also because we could be a little more looking up to heaven and prepare for heave.

¿ì¸®´Â ¿ì¸®µéÀÌ ´çÇÏ´Â ¡°°¡³­°ú °í³­°ú ½½ÇÄ°ú ¾ÆÇÄ¡±À» ÅëÇؼ­ Á¶±ÝÀº °â¼ÕÇØÁö°í Á¶±ÝÀº ¿ÂÀ¯ÇØÁö°í Á¶±ÝÀº µû¶æÇØÁö°Ô µÇ±â ¶§¹®ÀÔ´Ï´Ù. Á¶±ÝÀº ¿ì¸® ÁÖ´Ô²²¼­ Áö½Å ½ÊÀÚ°¡ÀÇ ¡°°¡³­°ú °í³­°ú ½½ÇÄ°ú ¾ÆÇÄ¡±¿¡ Âü¿©ÇÏ°Ôµµ µÇ±â ¶§¹®ÀÌ°í Á¶±ÝÀº ¡°°¡³­°ú °í³­°ú ½½ÇÄ°ú ¾ÆÇÄ¡±À» ´çÇÏ´Â Áö±¸»óÀÇ ¸ðµç »ç¶÷µé¿¡°Ô·Î °¡±îÀÌ ´Ù°¡°¡°Ô ¸¸µé±â ¶§¹®ÀÔ´Ï´Ù. Á¶±ÝÀº õ±¹À» ¹Ù¶óº¸¸é¼­ ÁغñÇÏ°Ô ¸¸µé±â ¶§¹®ÀÔ´Ï´Ù.

We pray and hope that through the immense compassion, forgiveness, mercy, love and grace of God we could and would be taking all kinds of ¡°poverty, affliction, sorrow and pain¡± as precious and valuable. We pray and hope we could not reject but accept all kinds of ¡°poverty, affliction, sorrow and pain.¡± May God be merciful to all of us! May God help all of us to follow the footsteps of Jesus of the Cross!

Çϳª´ÔÀÇ ¸Á±ØÇϽŠ±àÈá°ú ¿ë¼­¿Í ÀÚºñ¿Í »ç¶û°ú ÀºÇý·Î ¿ì¸®µéÀÌ ¡°°¡³­°ú °í³­°ú ½½ÇÄ°ú ¾ÆÇÄ¡±À» ±ÍÁßÇÏ°í °¡Ä¡ ÀÖ°Ô ¿©±â°Ô µÇ±â¸¦ ±â¿øÇÏ°í ¹Ù¶ø´Ï´Ù. ¡°°¡³­°ú °í³­°ú ¼ö°í¿Í ½½ÇÄ°ú ¾ÆÇÄ¡±À» °ÅºÎÇÏ´Â ´ë½Å ¹Þ¾Æµå¸± ¼ö ÀÖ°Ô µÇ±â¸¦ ±â¿øÇÏ°í ¹Ù¶ø´Ï´Ù. Çϳª´Ô²²¼­ ¿ì¸®µé ¸ðµÎ¿¡°Ô ±àÈáÀ» º£Çª½Ã±â ¹Ù¶ó°í ¼Ò¿øÇÕ´Ï´Ù.! Çϳª´Ô²²¼­ ¿ì¸®µé ¸ðµÎ¸¦ µµ¿ì¼Å¼­ ½ÊÀÚ°¡ÀÇ ¿¹¼ö´ÔÀÇ ¹ßÀÚÃ븦 µû¶ó°¡°Ô ÇϽñ⸦ ¹Ù¶ó°í ¼Ò¿øÇÕ´Ï´Ù.

QR Code - QR Äڵ带 »ç¿ëÇÏ½Ã¸é ¸ð¹ÙÀÏ¿¡¼­ º¸½Ç ¼ö ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù.

-->

¹øÈ£
Á¦¸ñ
±Û¾´ÀÌ
µî·ÏÀÏ
21TV
1162  [12/03] Çϳª´Ô²²¼­ Á÷ºÐÀڵ鿡°Ô Áֽô ±ÍÁßÇÑ Ã¥ÀÓ°ú ÀºÇý¿Í Ãູ (µõÀü 3:1-7) - °³Æ÷µ¿ »ç¶ûÀÇ ºû ±³È¸      21TV 2023/12/05
1161  [11/26] ȸ°³¿¡ ÇÕ´çÇÑ ±ÍÁßÇÑ »î (¸¶ 4:17) - ½Ö¹®µ¿ ¿Ã¶÷±³È¸(2023)      21TV 2023/11/27
1160  [11/19] °¡³­°ú °í³­°ú ½½ÇÄ°ú ¾ÆÇÄ¿¡¼­ ȸº¹µÇ¾î µå¸®´Â °¨»çÀÇ ¿¹¹è (¿ä 14:1-3, °ñ 3:1,2, º¦ÈÄ 3:13) -°­º¯±³È¸(2023)      21TV 2023/11/19
1159  [11/12] ³ª¸¦ ¸¸µå½Å ½Å¾ÓÀÇ ¼±¹è´ÔµéÀ» ±â¸®¸ç (µõÀü 3:1-7) - Àü¶óµµ ±¤ÁÖ º¸¹è ±³È¸(2023)      21TV 2023/11/13
1158  [10/29] ¾î¸° ¾ÆÀ̵鿡 ´ëÇÑ ±ÍÁßÇÏ°í ¾Æ¸§´Ù¿î À̾߱â (¸¶ 18:1-6) - ¹®°æ ¿¹½º±³È¸(2023)      21TV 2023/10/30
1157  [10/22] Ãʴ뱳ȸ¿Í °°Àº ±ÍÁßÇÏ°í ¾Æ¸§´Ù¿î ±³È¸ (¸¶ 1:1,21, Çà 1:14, ¸¶ 21:13) - Å嫃 °ÜÀÚ¾¾ ±³È¸(2023)      21TV 2023/10/22
1156  [10/15] ¿©È£¿Í¸¦ ÀÇÁöÇÏ´Â ±ÍÁßÇÑ »ç¶÷ (½Ã 115:9-13) - ûÁÖ ¾ç¼º±³È¸(2023)      21TV 2023/10/16
1155  [10/08] ÇÏ´ÃÀ» ¹Ù¶óº¸¸ç õ±¹ ¼Ò¸ÁÀ» Áö´Ï°í »ì¾Æ°¡´Â »î (¿ä 14:1-3, °ñ 3:1,2, º¦ÈÄ 3:13) - »ç¶ûÀÇ ºû ±³È¸(2023)      21TV 2023/10/10
1154  [10/01] ÇÏ´ÃÀ» ¹Ù¶óº¸¸ç À縲 ½Å¾ÓÀ» Áö´Ï°í »ì¾Æ°¡´Â ±ÍÁßÇÑ »î (¿ä 14:1-3, °ñ 3:1,2, º¦ÈÄ 3:13) - ÁÁÀº ¼Ò½Ä±³È¸(2013)      21TV 2023/10/04
1153  [09/24] ³× Çϳª´Ô ¿©È£¿Í²²¼­ ÀÌ »ç½Ê³â µ¿¾È¿¡ ³Ê·Î ±¤¾ßÀÇ ±æÀ» °È°Ô ÇϽŠ°ÍÀ» ±â¾ïÇ϶ó (½Å 8:2) - ±¸·æ ¸¶À» ¼Ò¸Á±³È¸(2023)      21TV 2023/09/25

[1] 2 [3][4][5][6][7][8][9][10]..[118] [´ÙÀ½ 10 °³]

http://21tv.org/bbs/zboard.php?id=kangbyun