21tv
[±è¸íÇõ] ´Ù½Ã µè´Â ±è¸íÇõ¸ñ»ç ¼³±³ - »çµµÇàÀü °...
[¹Ú¼ºÀÏ] [04/14] °¢±â °¢ÀÚÀÇ ¼ºÀ¾À¸·Î µ¹¾Æ°£ ÀÚ (...
[À̱¤¿ì] [04/14] °ËÀ» ÁÖ·¯ ¿Ô³ë¶ó (¸¶10:34~42)
[À±¹®±â] [08/19] ¹«³ÊÁø ³ª¶ó (¿­¿Õ±âÇÏ 17Àå 1Àý ~...
[À̵¿¿ø] ¿¡½º´õ¼­ °­ÇØ 6 - ¿¡½º´õ 5Àå
[µ¿Àιè] [12/29] Çϳª´ÔÀÇ ¿µ±¤À» À§ÇÏ¿© (»ç 43Àå ...
[±³°èÀÚ·á½Ç] ¼¼°è»ç ¼Ó¿¡¼­ º» 3.1¿îµ¿ / ±è¿ëÁ÷ ±³¼ö ...
±âµ¶±³°¡ º¸´Â Â÷º°±ÝÁö¹ý - Á¦¼ºÈ£ ±³¼ö ...
°Ç°­ÇÑ °¡Á¤È¸º¹ ¹æ¾È / °í¸íÁø ¸ñ»ç (¼ö¿ø...
[¼Û¿ëÇÊ] ¿¹¼ö´ÔÀÇ Ä¡À¯ »ç¿ª
[À¯°üÁö] (0121) ½ÅÃÌ(ãæõ½)±³È¸(ȲÇصµ ¼ÛÈ­±º)
[±³°èÁöµµÀÚ´ë´ã] »õº®±âµµ ½Å¾ÓÀÇ ¿µ¼ºÀ» ¿°¿øÇϸç - ´ë´ãÀÚ...
[±³È¸¼ø·Ê] [´Ù»ç¶ûħ·Ê±³È¸] ¹ÏÀ½°ú Àγ» (È÷10:36-39...
[´ë³óÁ¦Àϱ³È¸] Çսɱ⵵ÀÇ ´É·Â (Çà12:1-1...
[±¸¿øÀÇ ±â»Ý±³È¸] Çϳª´Ô²² ³ª¾Æ°¡´Â ¹ÏÀ...
-

¹æ¼Û 

µ¿¿µ»ó  

[06/07] ÁÖÀϼº¼ö¿Í ¿¹¹èÀÇ ½Å¾Ó (·Ò 12:1,2) - ³²¾çÁÖ ¾Ï¹Ì¼±±³È¸ Faith of Sunday observance and worship¡± Ammi Mission Church

It is so good for me to come back here again today to meet my dear friends from many different foreign countries and to worship God together with you. I have come here 13 times during the past 10 years since 2010. Today on June 7 of 2020 I have come here 14th time and I am going to deliver a message entitled as ¡°Faith of Sunday observance and worship.¡± Pastor Gloria (Young Ae) Kim wanted me to deliver a message about ¡°Sunday observance.¡±

¿À´Ã ¿©±â ´Ù½Ã ¿Í¼­ ¿©·¯ ³ª¶óµé¿¡¼­ ¿À½Å »ç¶ûÇϴ ģ±¸µéÀ» ¸¸³ª°Ô µÇ¾î¼­ ±×¸®°í ¿©·¯ºÐµé°ú ÇÔ²² Çϳª´Ô²² ¿¹¹è µå¸®°Ô µÇ¾î¼­ ¾ÆÁÖ ÁÁ½À´Ï´Ù. Á¦°¡ 2010³âºÎÅÍ Áö³­10³â µ¿¾È ¿©±â 13¹ø ¿Ô½À´Ï´Ù. ¿À´Ã 2020³â 6¿ù 7ÀÏ ¿©±â 14 ¹ø°·Î ¿Í¼­ ¡°ÁÖÀϼº¼ö¿Í ¿¹¹èÀÇ ½Å¾Ó¡± À̶ó´Â Á¦¸ñÀ¸·Î ¼³±³¸¦ ÇÏ·Á°í ÇÕ´Ï´Ù. ±è¿µ¾Ö ¼±±³»ç´ÔÀÌ ¡°ÁÖÀϼº¼ö¡±¿¡ ´ëÇÑ ¼³±³¸¦ Çϸé ÁÁ°Ú´Ù°í ¸»À» Çß½À´Ï´Ù.

The central and eternal faith of Christianity is the faith of worshipping God. The way of worshipping God was observing the Sabbath day holy in the Old Testament times and observing the Sunday holy in the New Testament times. The Ten Commandments of the Old Testament ordered clearly and strongly to keep the Sabbath day holy as the following. ¡°Remember the Sabbath day by keeping it holy. Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is a Sabbath to the LORD your God. On it you shall not do any work, neither you, nor your son or daughter, nor your manservant or maidservant, nor your animals, nor the alien within your gates. For in six days the LORD made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, but he rested on the seventh day. Therefore the LORD blessed the Sabbath day and made it holy.¡±(Ex 20:8-11).

±âµ¶±³ÀÇ Áß½ÉÀûÀÌ°í ¿µ¼ÓÀûÀÎ ½Å¾ÓÀº Çϳª´Ô²² ¿¹¹è µå¸®´Â ¿¹¹èÀÇ ½Å¾ÓÀÔ´Ï´Ù. ¿¹¹èÀÇ ¹æ½ÄÀº ±¸¾à½Ã´ë¿¡´Â ¡°¾È½ÄÀϼº¼öÀÇ ¿¹¹è¡±¿´°í, ½Å¾à½Ã´ë¿¡´Â ¡°ÁÖÀϼº¼öÀÇ ¿¹¹è¡±¿´½À´Ï´Ù. ±¸¾à ¼º°æÀÇ ½Ê°è¸íÀº ¾È½ÄÀÏÀ» °Å·èÇÏ°Ô ÁöÅ°¶ó°í ºÐ¸íÇÏ°í °­ÇÏ°Ô ¸í·ÉÇß½À´Ï´Ù. ¡°¾È½ÄÀÏÀ» ±â¾ïÇÏ¿© °Å·èÇÏ°Ô ÁöÅ°¶ó ¿³»õ µ¿¾ÈÀº Èû½á ³× ¸ðµç ÀÏÀ» ÇàÇÒ °ÍÀ̳ª Á¦ Ä¥ÀÏÀº ³ÊÀÇ Çϳª´Ô ¿©È£¿ÍÀÇ ¾È½ÄÀÏÀÎÁï ³Ê³ª ³× ¾ÆµéÀ̳ª ³× µþÀ̳ª ³× ³²Á¾À̳ª ³× ¿©Á¾À̳ª ³× À°ÃàÀ̳ª ³× ¹®¾È¿¡ À¯ÇÏ´Â °´ÀÌ¶óµµ ¾Æ¹« Àϵµ ÇÏÁö ¸»¶ó ÀÌ´Â ¿³»õ µ¿¾È¿¡ ³ª ¿©È£¿Í°¡ Çϴðú ¶¥°ú ¹Ù´Ù¿Í ±× °¡¿îµ¥ ¸ðµç °ÍÀ» ¸¸µé°í Á¦ Ä¥ÀÏ¿¡ ½¬¾úÀ½À̶ó ±×·¯¹Ç·Î ³ª ¿©È£¿Í°¡ ¾È½ÄÀÏÀ» º¹µÇ°Ô ÇÏ¿© ±× ³¯À» °Å·èÇÏ°Ô ÇÏ¿´´À´Ï¶ó.¡±(Ãâ 20:8-11).

The order to keep the Sabbath holy did not stop in the Old Testament times but continued in the New Testament times. The order to keep the Sabbath holy was not given just for a short while but was given for the generations to come as a lasting covenant. ¡°This will be a sign between me and you for the generations to come. The Israelites are to observe the Sabbath, celebrating it for the generations to come as a lasting covenant. It will be a sign between me and the Israelites forever, for in six days the LORD made the heavens and the earth, and on the seventh day he abstained from work and rested.¡±(Ex 31:13,16,17). The Sabbath system of the Old Testament was a preparatory sign for the Sunday system of the New Testament.

¾È½ÄÀϼº¼öÀÇ ¸í·ÉÀº ±¸¾à½Ã´ë¿¡ ±×Ä£ °ÍÀÌ ¾Æ´Ï°í ½Å¾à½Ã´ë¿¡ À̾îÁ³½À´Ï´Ù. ±¸¾àÀÇ ¾È½ÄÀÏ Á¦µµ´Â ±¸¾à ½Ã´ë¿¡ Àá±ñ µ¿¾È ÁÖ¾îÁø Á¦µµ°¡ ¾Æ´Ï¶ó ´ë´ë·Î Áöų ¿µ¿øÇÑ ¾ð¾àÀÌ°í ǥ¡À̶ó°í ¸»¾¸Çß½À´Ï´Ù. ¡°³ÊÈñ´Â ³ªÀÇ ¾È½ÄÀÏÀ» ÁöÅ°¶ó ÀÌ´Â ³ª¿Í ³ÊÈñ »çÀÌ¿¡ ³ÊÈñ ´ë´ëÀÇ Ç¥Â¡ÀÌ´Ï ÀÌ°°ÀÌ À̽º¶ó¿¤ ÀÚ¼ÕÀÌ ¾È½ÄÀÏÀ» ÁöÄѼ­ ±×°ÍÀ¸·Î ´ë´ë·Î ¿µ¿øÇÑ ¾ð¾àÀ» »ïÀ» °ÍÀÌ´Ï ÀÌ´Â ³ª¿Í À̽º¶ó¿¤ ÀÚ¼Õ »çÀÌ¿¡ ¿µ¿øÇÑ Ç¥Â¡ÀÌ¸ç ³ª ¿©È£¿Í°¡ ¿³»õ µ¿¾È¿¡ õÁö¸¦ âÁ¶ÇÏ°í Á¦ Ä¥ÀÏ¿¡ ½¬¾î Æò¾ÈÇÏ¿´À½À̴϶ó Ç϶ó.¡±(Ãâ 31:13,16,17). ±¸¾àÀÇ ¾È½ÄÀÏ Á¦µµ´Â ½Å¾àÀÇ ÁÖÀÏ Á¦µµÀÇ ¿¹Æ÷¿´½À´Ï´Ù.

Jesus the son of God said that he was the Lord and accomplisher of the Sabbath. ¡°For the Son of Man is Lord of the Sabbath.¡±(Matt 12:8). Jesus was crucified on the cross on Friday and resurrected in the morning of Sunday one day after the Sabbath and appeared to Mary Magdalene and other women early in the Sunday morning and provided them with comfort, joy and mission. In the evening of the first Sunday Jesus appeared to the ten disciples and provided them with comfort, joy and mission. It was also on Sunday one day after the Sabbath when the Holy Spirit descended and when the Jerusalem church was born. It was also on ¡°the Lord¡¯s day¡± that is on Sunday when the resurrected Jesus appeared to the apostle John in the island of Patmos.(Rev 1:10).

¼ºÀÚ ¿¹¼ö´Ô²²¼­´Â ÀÚ½ÅÀÌ ¾È½ÄÀÏÀÇ ÁÖÀÎÀÌ½Ã°í ¾È½ÄÀÏÀÇ ¿Ï¼ºÀڽöó°í ¸»¾¸Çϼ̽À´Ï´Ù. ¡°ÀÎÀÚ´Â ¾È½ÄÀÏÀÇ ÁÖÀÎÀ̴϶ó.¡±(¸¶ 12:8). ¿¹¼ö´Ô²²¼­´Â ±Ý¿äÀÏ ½ÊÀÚ°¡¿¡ ´Þ·Á¼­ Á×À¸½Ã°í ¾È½Ä ÈÄ Ã¹³¯ÀÎ ÁÖÀÏ »õº®¿¡ ºÎÈ°ÇÏ¼Ì°í ±×¸®°í ù ÁÖÀÏ À̸¥ »õº®¿¡ ¸·´Þ¶ó ¸¶¸®¾Æ¿Í ´Ù¸¥ ¿©Àڵ鿡°Ô ³ªÅ¸³ª¼Å¼­ À§·Î¿Í ±â»Ý°ú ÇÔ²² »ç¸íÀ» ºÎ¿©Çϼ̽À´Ï´Ù. ¾È½Ä ÈÄ Ã¹³¯ Àú³á Áï ù ÁÖÀÏ Àú³á¿¡ ºÎÈ°ÀÇ ÁÖ´Ô²²¼­ »ç¶ûÇÏ´Â Á¦ÀÚµé ¿­ ¸í¿¡°Ô ³ªÅ¸³ª¼Å¼­ À§·Î¿Í ±â»Ý°ú »ç¸í°ú ÇÔ²² ¼º·ÉÀ» ºÎ¿©Çϼ̽À´Ï´Ù. ¼º·É´Ô²²¼­ °­¸²ÇϽŠ³¯µµ ¿¹·ç»ì·½ ±³È¸°¡ ź»ýÇÑ ³¯µµ ¾È½ÄÀÏ ´ÙÀ½ ³¯ÀÎ ÁÖÀϳ¯À̾ú½À´Ï´Ù. ºÎÈ°ÀÇ ¿¹¼ö´Ô²²¼­ ¹å¸ð¼¶¿¡ À¯¹èµÇ¾î ÀÖ´ø »çµµ ¿äÇÑ¿¡°Ô ³ªÅ¸³ª½Å ³¯µµ ¡°ÁÖÀÇ ³¯¡± °ð ÁÖÀÏÀ̾ú½À´Ï´Ù.(°è 1:10).

The apostle Paul clearly pointed out that the first mission of the believers who received the blessings of salvation through the grace and love of God is offering sincerely the ¡°sacrifices of worship¡± to God. ¡°Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God¡¯s mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God--this is your spiritual act of worship.¡±(Rom 12:1). Then the apostle Paul practiced the Sunday observance. The apostle Paul worshipped God together with the believers on the first day of the week preaching and breaking the bread till the midnight.(Acts 20:7).

»çµµ ¹Ù¿ïÀº Çϳª´ÔÀÇ ÀºÇý¿Í »ç¶ûÀ¸·Î ±¸¿øÀÇ ÃູÀ» ¹Þ´Â ¿ì¸® ½ÅÀÚµéÀÌ Á¦ÀÏ ¸ÕÀú ÇÏ¿©¾ß ÇÒ »ç¸íÀÌ ¡°¿¹¹èÀÇ Á¦»ç¡±¸¦ Çϳª´Ô²² Á¤¼º²¯ µå¸®´Â ÀÏÀ̶ó°í ºÐ¸íÇÏ°Ô ÁöÀûÇß½À´Ï´Ù. ¡°³»°¡ Çϳª´ÔÀÇ ¸ðµç ÀÚºñÇϽÉÀ¸·Î ³ÊÈñ¸¦ ±ÇÇϳë´Ï ³ÊÈñ ¸öÀ» Çϳª´ÔÀÌ ±â»µÇϽô °Å·èÇÑ »ê Á¦»ç·Î µå¸®¶ó ÀÌ´Â ³ÊÈñÀÇ µå¸± ¿µÀû ¿¹¹è´Ï¶ó.¡±(·Ò 12:1). ±×¸®°í »çµµ ¹Ù¿ï ÀÚ½ÅÀº ÁÖÀϼº¼ö¸¦ ½ÇõÇß½À´Ï´Ù. ¾È½Ä ÈÄ Ã¹³¯ÀÎ ÁÖÀϳ¯ ÇÔ²² ¸ðÀÎ ¼ºµµµé°ú Á¾ÀÏ ¹ãÁß±îÁö ¼ºÂùÀ» ÇÏ°í ¸»¾¸À» ÀüÇÏ¸ç ¿¹¹è¸¦ µå·È½À´Ï´Ù.(Çà 20:7).

The New Testament advanced further to point out that the ¡°New Testament Sunday¡± was the preparation for the ¡°heavenly Sabbath.¡±And the New Testament advised the believers to try to enter the heavenly rest. ¡°Therefore, since the promise of entering his rest still stands, let us be careful that none of you be found to have fallen short of it. Let us, therefore, make every effort to enter that rest, so that no one will fall by following their example of disobedience.¡±(Heb 4:1,11). The apostle John testified that the heavenly worship of praises and adoration to God the Father God the Son and God the Holy Spirit by all of the saved peoples in the world together with all of the angels and all of the creatures will last forever. ¡°After this I looked and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and in front of the Lamb¡¦.¡±(Rev 7:9-12). This is the picture of the eternal Sabbath worship or Sunday worship in heaven.

½Å¾à ¼º°æÀº ÇÑ °ÉÀ½ ´õ ³ª¾Æ°¡¼­ ¡°½Å¾àÀÇ ÁÖÀÏ¡±Àº ¿µ¿øÇÑ ¡°Ãµ±¹ÀÇ ¾È½ÄÀÏ¡±À» ¿¹Ç¥ÇÏ´Â °ÍÀ̶ó°í ÁöÀûÇß½À´Ï´Ù. ±×¸®°í õ±¹ÀÇ ÀνĿ¡ µé¾î°¡±â¸¦ Èû¾²¶ó°í ±Ç¸éÇß½À´Ï´Ù. ¡°±×·¯¹Ç·Î ¿ì¸®´Â µÎ·Á¿öÇÒÁö´Ï ±×ÀÇ ¾È½Ä¿¡ µé¾î°¥ ¾à¼ÓÀÌ ³²¾Æ ÀÖÀ»Áö¶óµµ ³ÊÈñ Áß¿¡ Ȥ ¹ÌÄ¡Áö ¸øÇÒ ÀÚ°¡ ÀÖÀ»±î ÇÔÀ̶ó ±×·¯¹Ç·Î ¿ì¸®°¡ Àú ¾È½Ä¿¡ µé¾î°¡±â¸¦ Èû¾µÁö´Ï ÀÌ´Â ´©±¸µçÁö Àú ¼øÁ¾Ä¡ ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ´Â º»¿¡ ºüÁöÁö ¾Ê°Ô ÇÏ·Á ÇÔÀ̶ó.¡±(È÷ 4:1,11). »çµµ ¿äÇÑÀº ±¸¿øÇÔÀ» ¹ÞÀº Áö»óÀÇ ¸ðµç »ç¶÷µéÀÌ Ãµ»çµé°ú ÇÔ²² ±×¸®°í »ý¹°µé°ú ÇÔ²² ¼ººÎ ¼ºÀÚ ¼º·É Çϳª´Ô²² °æ¹è¿Í Âù¾çÀ» µ¹¸®´Â ¡°Ãµ±¹ÀÇ ¿¹¹è¡±¸¸ÀÌ ¿µ¿øÅä·Ï °è¼ÓÇÏ°Ô µÈ´Ù°í Áõ¾ðÇß½À´Ï´Ù. ¡°ÀÌ ÀÏ ÈÄ¿¡ ³»°¡ º¸´Ï °¢ ³ª¶ó¿Í Á·¼Ó°ú ¹é¼º°ú ¹æ¾ð¿¡¼­ ¾Æ¹«¶óµµ ´ÉÈ÷ ¼¿ ¼ö ¾ø´Â Å« ¹«¸®°¡ Èò ¿ÊÀ» ÀÔ°í ¼Õ¿¡ Á¾·Á °¡Áö¸¦ µé°í º¸Á ¾Õ°ú ¾î¸° ¾ç ¾Õ¿¡ ¼­¼­ Å« ¼Ò¸®·Î ¿ÜÃÄ °¡·ÎµÇ¡¦¡¦.(°è 7:9-12). ÀÌ°ÍÀÌ Çϴÿ¡¼­ µå·ÁÁö´Â ¿µ¿øÇÑ ¡°¾È½ÄÀÏ ¿¹¹è¡± ¶Ç´Â ¿µ¿øÇÑ ¡°ÁÖÀÏ ¿¹¹è¡±ÀÇ ¸ð½ÀÀÔ´Ï´Ù.

We could say that the ¡°Sabbath observance¡± in the Old Testament and ¡°Sunday observance¡± in the New Testament is an important framework of the divine history of salvation. In the Old Testament God saved and blessed sinners through the system of ¡°Sabbath observance¡± and in the New Testament God saved and blessed sinners through the system of ¡°Sunday observance.¡± And in the coming future God will bless us to enjoy the eternal Sabbath praising and glorifying God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. After all the most important, most beautiful and most blessed thing to us who are saved is ¡°Sunday observance and worship.¡± ¡°The faith of Sunday observance and worship¡± is the central faith of the Bible and the heart of the Christian faith.

ÀÌ·¸°Ô º¼ ¶§ ±¸¾à ¼º°æÀÌ °¡¸£Ä¡´Â ¡°¾È½ÄÀϼº¼ö¡±¿Í ½Å¾à ¼º°æÀÌ °¡¸£Ä¡´Â ¡°ÁÖÀϼº¼ö¡±´Â Çϳª´ÔÀÇ ±¸¿ø ¿ª»çÀÇ Áß¿äÇÑ Æ²À̶ó°í »ý°¢ÇÕ´Ï´Ù. ±¸¾à½Ã´ë¿¡´Â ¡°¾È½ÄÀϼº¼ö¡±¸¦ ÅëÇؼ­ ÁËÀεéÀ» ±¸¿øÇϽøç ÃູÇϼ̰í, ½Å¾à½Ã´ë¿¡´Â ¡°ÁÖÀϼº¼ö¡±¸¦ ÅëÇؼ­ ÁËÀεéÀ» ±¸¿øÇϽøç ÃູÇϽŴٴ ¸»¾¸ÀÔ´Ï´Ù. ±×¸®°í ¾ÕÀ¸·Î Çϴÿ¡¼­ ¡°¿µ¿øÇÑ ¾È½Ä¡±À» ´©¸®¸ç ¼ººÎ ¼ºÀÚ ¼º·É Çϳª´Ô²² Âù¼Û°ú ¿µ±¤À» ¼¼¼¼Åä·Ï µ¹¸®°Ô ÇÏ½Å´Ù°í ¸»¾¸Çß½À´Ï´Ù. °á±¹ ±¸¿øÇÔÀ» ¹ÞÀº ¿ì¸® ¼ºµµµé¿¡°Ô À־ Áö±Ý °¡Àå ±ÍÁßÇÏ°í °¡Àå ¾Æ¸§´ä°í °¡Àå Ãູ ¹ÞÀº ÀÏÀº ¡°ÁÖÀϼº¼ö¿Í ¿¹¹è¡±¸¦Á¤¼º²¯ µå¸®´Â ÀÏÀÔ´Ï´Ù. ¡°ÁÖÀϼº¼ö ¿¹¹èÀÇ ½Å¾Ó¡±Àº ¼º°æÀÇ Áß½ÉÀûÀÎ ½Å¾ÓÀÌ°í ±âµ¶±³ÀÇ ÇÙ½ÉÀûÀÎ ½Å¾ÓÀÔ´Ï´Ù.

The history of Christianity teaches us clearly and strongly the ¡°Sunday observance and worship.¡± The early church fathers taught not to observe the ¡°Sabbath¡± but to observe the ¡°Sunday.¡± The Westminster Confession of faith taught firmly and clearly the mission to observe ¡°Sunday observance and worship.¡± It commanded to keep Sunday holy and not to involve in secular business and recreation. The constitutional law of the Korean Presbyterian Church stressed the importance of practicing ¡°Sunday observance and worship.¡± Many of our forefathers of faith lived their lives of faith observing the Sunday holy and worshipping God faithfully, lived their lives of faith devoting themselves in early morning prayers, lived their lives of faith loving and serving others and lived their lives of martyrdom and died their deaths of martyrdom. Rev. Kil Sun Joo, Rev. Lee Kee Pung, Rev. Choi Kwon Neung, Rev. Joo Ki Chul. Rev. Shon Yang Won followed such roads.  

±âµ¶±³ÀÇ ¿ª»ç´Â ¡°ÁÖÀϼº¼ö¡±¸¦ ºÐ¸íÇÏ°í °­ÇÏ°Ô °¡¸£Ä¨´Ï´Ù. Ãʴ뱳ȸ ±³ºÎµéÀº ¸ðµÎ Áö±ÝÀº ¡°¾È½ÄÀÏ¡±À» ÁöÅ°Áö ¸»°í ¡°ÁÖÀÏ¡±À» °Å·èÇÏ°Ô ÁöÅ°¶ó°í °¡¸£ÃƽÀ´Ï´Ù. ¿þ½ºÆ®¹Î½ºÅÍ ½Å¾Ó°í¹é¼­´Â ¡°ÁÖÀϼº¼ö¿Í ¿¹¹è¡±ÀÇ »ç¸íÀ» öÀúÇÏ°Ô ±×¸®°í ±¸Ã¼ÀûÀ¸·Î °¡¸£ÃƽÀ´Ï´Ù. ÁÖÀÏÀ» °Å·èÇϱâ ÁöÅ°°í ¼¼¼ÓÀûÀÎ Á÷¾÷À̳ª ¿À¶ô¿¡ Âü¿©ÇÏ´Â °ÍÀ» ±ÝÇß½À´Ï´Ù. ´ëÇÑ¿¹¼ö±³Àå·Îȸ Çå¹ý ¿¹¹è¸ð¹üÀº ¡°ÁÖÀϼº¼ö¿Í ¿¹¹è¡±¸¦ ½ÇõÇϸ鼭 »ì¾Æ¾ß ÇÑ´Ù°í °­Á¶Çß½À´Ï´Ù. ¸¹Àº ¿ì¸® ½Å¾ÓÀÇ ¼±¹è´ÔµéÀº ¡°ÁÖÀϼº¼ö¿Í ¿¹¹è¡±ÀÇ ½Å¾ÓÀ» Áö´Ï°í »ì¾Ò°í, »õº®±âµµÀÇ ½Å¾ÓÀ» Áö´Ï°í »ì¾Ò°í, ¸ðµÎ¸¦ »ç¶ûÇÏ°í ¼¶±â´Â ½Å¾ÓÀ» Áö´Ï°í »ì¾Ò°í, ¼ø±³ÀÇ ½Å¾ÓÀ» Áö´Ï°í »ì´Ù°¡ ¼ø±³ÀÇ Á×À½À» Á×¾ú´Ù°í »ý°¢ÇÕ´Ï´Ù. ±æ¼±ÁÖ ¸ñ»ç´Ô, À̱âdz ¸ñ»ç´Ô, ÃÖ±Ç´É ¸ñ»ç´Ô, ÁÖ±âö ¸ñ»ç´Ô, ¼Õ¾ç¿ø ¸ñ»ç´Ôµé²²¼­ ±×·± ±æÀ» °É¾î°¡¼Ì´Ù°í »ý°¢ÇÕ´Ï´Ù.

I confess daily as the followings. Even though I am the worst sinner, God has been so much merciful and blessed my life so much. When I was 11 years old God led me to leave my dear father and mother and led me to cross the 38 boarder line alone at a dark night and led me to come to the South Korea. It was because I wanted to gain the freedom of Sunday observance and worship. The Rev. Kim Kwan Joo, my father, was the pastor serving the Sinuiju Jeyee Church for nine years and the Pyongyang Syumoonbaak Church for two years faithfully. But he was very often imprisoned during both the Japanese and Communist reign and later met martyrdom 2 years after I left North Korea.

Àú´Â ³¯¸¶´Ù ´ÙÀ½°ú °°Àº °í¹éÀ» ÇÕ´Ï´Ù. Àú´Â ÁËÀÎÁßÀÇ ±«¼öÀε¥µµ ºÒ±¸ÇÏ°í Çϳª´Ô²²¼­´Â Àú¿¡°Ô ³Ê¹« ¸¹Àº ±àÈáÀ» º£Çª½Ã°í ÀúÀÇ »îÀ» ³Ê¹« ¸¹ÀÌ ÃູÇϼ̽À´Ï´Ù. Á¦°¡ 11»ì ¶§ »ç¶ûÇÏ´Â ¾Æ¹öÁö¿Í ¾î¸Ó´Ï¸¦ ¶°³ª 38¼±À» įįÇÑ ¹ã¿¡ È¥ÀÚ¼­ ¶Ù¾î³Ñ¾î¼­ ³²ÇÑÀ¸·Î ¿À°Ô Çϼ̽À´Ï´Ù. Á¦°¡ ÁÖÀϼº¼ö¿Í ¿¹¹èÀÇ ÀÚÀ¯¸¦ ´©¸®±â¸¦ ¿øÇ߱⠶§¹®À̾ú½À´Ï´Ù. ÀúÀÇ ¾Æ¹öÁö ±è°üÁÖ ¸ñ»ç´ÔÀº ½ÅÀÇÁÖ Á¦À̱³È¸¿¡¼­ 9³â µ¿¾È Æò¾ç ¼­¹®¹Û±³È¸¿¡¼­ 2³â µ¿¾È Ã漺À» ´ÙÇؼ­ ¸ñȸ¸¦ Çϼ̽À´Ï´Ù. ±×·¯³ª ¾Æ¹öÁö´Â ÀϺ» ÅëÄ¡½Ã´ë¿Í °ø»êÅëÄ¡½Ã´ë¿¡ ¾ÆÁÖ ÀÚÁÖ °¨¿Á¿¡ Åõ¿ÁµÇ°ï Çϼ̴µ¥ ³ªÁß¿¡´Â Á¦°¡ ¿ù³²ÇÑÁö 2³â ÈÄ¿¡ ¼ø±³¸¦ ´çÇϼ̽À´Ï´Ù.

I think that I have inherited from my father the faith of Sunday observance and worship, the faith of early morning prayers and the faith of martyrdom. When I attended the Pyongyang5th Primary School for 2 years I was punished at school every Monday and often suspended from school. It was because I did not come to the school on Sunday but went to the church on Sunday all day long. I think that I have also inherited from the Sunday school teachers of the Pyongyang Syumoonbaak Church the faith of Sunday observance and worship, the faith of early morning prayers and the faith of martyrdom. It was really grateful and thankful thing.

Àú´Â ¾Æ¹öÁö·ÎºÎÅÍ ÁÖÀϼº¼ö¿Í ¿¹¹èÀÇ ½Å¾Ó°ú »õº®±âµµÀÇ ½Å¾Ó°ú ¼ø±³ÀÇ ½Å¾ÓÀ» ¹°·Á¹Þ°Ô µÇ¾ú´Ù°í »ý°¢ÇÕ´Ï´Ù. Á¦°¡ Æò¾ç Á¦ 5ÀιÎÇб³¸¦ 2³â µ¿¾È ´Ù³æ´Âµ¥ ¿ù¿äÀϸ¶´Ù ¹úÀ» ¹Þ°Å³ª ¶Ç´Â Á¤ÇÐÀ» ´çÇÏ°ï Çß½À´Ï´Ù. ÀÏ¿äÀÏ ³¯ Çб³¿¡ ¿ÀÁö ¾Ê¾Ò°í ÀÏ¿äÀÏ ³¯ Á¾ÀÏ ±³È¸¿¡ °¡°ï Ç߱⠶§¹®À̾ú½À´Ï´Ù. Àú´Â ¶ÇÇÑ Æò¾ç ¼­¹®¹Û±³È¸ÁÖÀÏÇÐ°í ¼±»ý´Ôµé·ÎºÎÅ͵µ ÁÖÀϼº¼ö¿Í ¿¹¹èÀÇ ½Å¾Ó°ú »õº®±âµµÀÇ ½Å¾Ó°ú ¼ø±³ÀÇ ½Å¾ÓÀ» ¹°·Á¹Þ°Ô µÇ¾ú´Ù°í »ý°¢ÇÕ´Ï´Ù. ¾ó¸¶³ª °¨»çÇÏ°í °í¸¶¿î ÀÏÀÎÁö ¸ð¸¨´Ï´Ù.

After all I went to the prison outside the city of Pyongyang in order to meet my father. And I told to my father that I wanted to go to the South Korea because it was difficult for me to live the faithful life of observing Sunday holy. My father was looking at me for a while and told me that I may go. My mother who loved me so much and who was often saying ¡°I could not live without you¡± was crying and told me that I may go. I left home. I was carrying a small bag and took a train and arrived at Haejoo a city near to the border.

°á±¹ Àú´Â ¾Æ¹öÁö¸¦ ¸¸³ª±â À§Çؼ­ Æò¾ç ¿Ü°û¿¡ ÀÖ´Â »çµ¿Åº±¤ °¨¿ÁÀ» ã¾Æ°¬½À´Ï´Ù. ±×¸®°í ¾Æ¹öÁö¿¡°Ô ¿©±â¼­´Â ÁÖÀÏÀ» ¼º¼öÇϸ鼭 ½Å¾Ó»ýÈ°À» ¹Ù·Î ÇϱⰡ Èûµé±â ¶§¹®¿¡ ³²ÇÑÀ¸·Î °¡°Ú´Ù°í ¸»¾¸À» µå·È½À´Ï´Ù. ¾Æ¹öÁö´Â Àú¸¦ ÇÑÂü ¹Ù¶óº¸½Ã´Ù°¡ ¡°±×·¯¸é °¡¶ó¡± ¶ó°í ¸»¾¸Çϼ̽À´Ï´Ù. Àú¸¦ ³Ê¹«³Ê¹« »ç¶ûÇϽôø ±×·¡¼­ ¡°³ª´Â ³Ê ¾øÀÌ´Â ¸ø»ì¾Æ¡± ¶ó°í ÀÚÁÖ ¸»¾¸ÇϽôø ¾î¸Ó´Ï²²¼­´Â ¿ï¸é¼­ ¡°±×·¯¸é °¡¶ó¡± ¶ó°í ¸»¾¸Çϼ̽À´Ï´Ù. Àú´Â ÁýÀ» ¶°³µ½À´Ï´Ù. ¾ÆÁÖ Á¶±×¸¶ÇÑ °¡¹æ Çϳª¸¦ µé°í È¥ÀÚ¼­ ±âÂ÷¸¦ Ÿ°í ±¹°æ ±ÙóÀÇ µµ½ÃÀÎ ÇØÁÖ¿¡ ¿Ô½À´Ï´Ù.  

I was crossing the 38 boarder line with five or six adults at a dark night. We were detected by the North Korean soldiers and we were threatened to be shot unless we stop and hold hands up. All of the adults stopped and held hands up. But I could not stop. It was because I had a clear purpose. I was running alone towards the South for about 40 minutes. I was not afraid at all. I even felt a little bit of thrill. It was because I carried in my heart and body a pure faith and reliance upon God.

Àú´Â 5,6¸í ¾î¸¥µé°ú ÇÔ²² įįÇÑ ¹ã¿¡ 38¼±À» ³Ñ°Ô µÇ¾ú½À´Ï´Ù. ±×·±µ¥ ¿ì¸®µéÀº ºÏÇÑ °æºñ±ºÀε鿡°Ô ¹ß°¢ÀÌ µÇ¾ú´Âµ¥ ¼­¼­ ¼ÕÀ» µéÁö ¾ÊÀ¸¸é ÃÑÀ» ½î°Ú´Ù°í Çù¹ÚÀ» Çß½À´Ï´Ù. ¾î¸¥µéÀº ¸ðµÎ ±× ÀÚ¸®¿¡ ¼¹½À´Ï´Ù. ±×·¯³ª Àú´Â ¼³ ¼ö°¡ ¾ø¾ú½À´Ï´Ù. ºÐ¸íÇÑ ¸ñÀûÀÌ ÀÖ¾ú±â ¶§¹®À̾ú½À´Ï´Ù. Àú´Â ³²ÂÊÀ» ÇâÇؼ­ È¥ÀÚ¼­ ´Þ¸®±â ½ÃÀÛÇß½À´Ï´Ù. 40¿©ºÐ Á¤µµ ´Þ¸° °Í °°¾Ò½À´Ï´Ù. Á¶±Ýµµ ¹«¼·Áö ¾Ê¾Ò½À´Ï´Ù. ¾à°£ÀÇ ½º¸±±îÁö ´À²¼½À´Ï´Ù. Çϳª´Ô¸¸ ¹Ï°í ÀÇÁöÇÏ´Â ¼ø¼öÇÑ ¹ÏÀ½À» ¸¶À½°ú ¸ö¿¡ Áö³æ±â ¶§¹®À̶ó°í »ý°¢ÇÕ´Ï´Ù.

I was crossing the hills, running through the fields of green onions and crossing the river and arrived in South Korea. I entered in a house where more than a dozen of the people were gathered who crossed the 38 boarder line from North Korea. A young man asked me where I was going to. I answered that I was going to Seoul. He asked me with whom I was going. I answered that I did not know because all the adults were arrested. The young man took me to the train and took me to Seoul. I thought that he was an ¡°angel.¡±

¾ð´öÀ» ³Ñ°í ÆĹçÀ» ´Þ¸®°í ¸ñ¿¡ Â÷´Â °­À» °Ç³Ê¼­ ³²ÇÑ ¶¥¿¡ À̸£°Ô µÇ¾ú½À´Ï´Ù. ¾î´À ÃÊ°¡Áý¿¡ µé¾î°¬´Âµ¥ ±×³¯ ¹ã 38¼±À» ³Ñ¾î ¿Â »ç¶÷µé ½Ê¼ö ¸íÀÌ ¼­¼º°Å¸®°í ÀÖ¾ú½À´Ï´Ù. û³â ÇÑ »ç¶÷ÀÌ Àúº¸°í ¾îµð·Î °¡³Ä°í ¹°¾ú½À´Ï´Ù. ¼­¿ï·Î °£´Ù°í ´ë´äÀ» Çß´õ´Ï ´©±¸¿Í °°ÀÌ °¡³Ä°í ¹°¾ú½À´Ï´Ù. Àú¸¦ µ¥¸®°í ¿À´ø »ç¶÷µéÀÌ ¸ðµÎ ºÙÀâÇû±â ¶§¹®¿¡ ¸ð¸¥´Ù°í ´ë´äÀ» Çß½À´Ï´Ù. ±×·¨´õ´Ï ¹Ù·Î ±× û³âÀÌ Àú¸¦ ±âÂ÷¿¡ Å¿ö ¼­¿ï¿¡±îÁö µ¥·Á´Ù ÁÖ¾ú½À´Ï´Ù. Àú´Â ±× û³âÀ» ¡°Ãµ»ç¡± ¶ó°í »ý°¢À» Çß½À´Ï´Ù.

In my pocket I carried only the address of my aunt who was living in Seoul. The address was as the following: Seoul Joongku Eulziro 3-7. I hurried up going to the place of the address and I met my aunt. My aunt was surprised to meet me and welcomed me very much. And she arranged that I could live in her house peacefully. I was really happy to gain the freedom of worshipping God freely on Sunday and the freedom of going to the early morning prayer meetings daily and the freedom of carrying the faith of martyrdom in my heart. I was however crying and weeping at night daily for about two years because I missed my mother so much.

Àú´Â ÁÖ¸Ó´Ï¿¡ ¼­¿ï¿¡¼­ »ì°í ÀÖ´ø À̸ð´ÔÀÇ ÁÖ¼Ò Çϳª¸¦ °¡Áö°í ÀÖ¾ú½À´Ï´Ù. ÁÖ¼Ò´Â ¼­¿ï Áß±¸ À»Áö·Î 3°¡ 7¹øÁö¿´½À´Ï´Ù. Àú´Â ±× ÁÖ¼ÒÁö·Î ´Þ·Á°¡¼­ À̸ð´ÔÀ» ¸¸³µ½À´Ï´Ù. À̸ð´ÔÀº Àú¸¦ ¸¸³ªÀÚ ±ôÀÛ ³î¶ó¸é¼­ Àú¸¦ ¾ÆÁÖ ¹Ý°©°Ô ¸Â¾ÆÁÖ¾ú½À´Ï´Ù. ±×¸®°í À̸ð´Ô Áý¿¡¼­ Æí¾ÈÇÏ°Ô »ì°Ô ÇØÁּ̽À´Ï´Ù. Àú´Â ÁÖÀϳ¯ ¿¹¹è µå¸®´Â ÀÚÀ¯¿Í ¸ÅÀÏ »õº®±âµµÈ¸¿¡ Âü¿¹ÇÏ´Â ÀÚÀ¯¿Í ¼ø±³ ½Å¾ÓÀ» ¸¶À½¿¡ Áö´Ï°í »ì°Ô µÈ ÀÚÀ¯¸¦ ´©¸®°Ô µÇ¾î¼­ ³Ê¹« ÇູÇß½À´Ï´Ù. ±×·¯³ª ¾î¸Ó´Ï°¡ º¸°í ½Í¾î¼­ 2³â µ¿¾È ¹ã¸¶´Ù ´«¹°À» È긮¸é¼­ ¿ï¾ú½À´Ï´Ù.

Even though I began to live as an orphan and alien and with sadness and pains, God blessed my life so much. God led me to attend and study at the best schools; the Seoul Middle School, the Seoul High School and the Seoul National University. Later God led me to go to the USA to study at the various theological schools for 12 years without any lacking. I received such degrees as B.D. from Faith Theological Seminary, Th.M. from Westminster Seminary, S.T.M. from Yale Divinity School, Ph.D. from Aquinas Institute of Theology, and Research Associate from Fuller School of World Mission.

Àú´Â °í¾Æ¿Í ³ª±×³×·Î ½½ÇÄ°ú ¾ÆÇÄÀ» Áö´Ï°í »ì°Ô µÇ¾ú´Âµ¥ Çϳª´Ô²²¼­´Â ÀúÀÇ »îÀ» ³Ê¹« ¸¹ÀÌ ÃູÇØÁּ̽À´Ï´Ù. Çϳª´Ô²²¼­´Â °¡Àå ÁÁÀº Çб³µéÀÎ ¼­¿ïÁßÇб³¿Í ¼­¿ï°íµîÇб³¿Í ¼­¿ï´ëÇб³¿¡¼­ °øºÎÇÏ°Ô Çϼ̽À´Ï´Ù. ³ªÁß¿¡´Â ¹Ì±¹À¸·Î °¡¼­ 12³â µ¿¾È ¿©·¯ ½ÅÇб³¿¡¼­ °øºÎÇϸ鼭 À¯ÇлýÈ°À» ºÎÁ·ÇÔÀÌ ¾øÀÌ ÇÏ°Ô Çϼ̽À´Ï´Ù. Àú´Â ÈÑÀ̽º ½ÅÇб³¿¡¼­ ½ÅÇлç ÇÐÀ§, ¿þ½ºÅ͹νºÅÍ ½ÅÇб³¿¡¼­ ½ÅÇм®»ç ÇÐÀ§, ¿¹ÀÏ´ëÇб³ ½ÅÇпø¿¡¼­ ½ÅÇм®»ç ÇÐÀ§¸¦, ¾ÆÄû³ª½º½ÅÇпø¿¡¼­ öÇйڻç ÇÐÀ§¸¦ ¹Þ¾Ò°í, Ç®·¯½ÅÇб³¼±±³½ÅÇпø¿¡¼­ ¿¬±¸¿øÀÇ ÀÚ°ÝÀ» ¹Þ¾Ò½À´Ï´Ù.

God continued to bless my life. God led me to return to Korea and led me to engage in teaching ministries at the theological seminaries, pastoral ministries at the churches and missionary ministries in various places. God allowed me to engage in precious ministries throughout all of my life. While I was engaged in various ministries I always stressed Sunday observance and worship, early morning prayers, fellowship love and service, and reconciliation and peace and unity.

Çϳª´Ô²²¼­´Â ÀúÀÇ »îÀ» °è¼ÓÇؼ­ ÃູÇØÁּ̽À´Ï´Ù. Çϳª´Ô²²¼­´Â Àú·Î ÇÏ¿©±Ý Çѱ¹À¸·Î ±Í±¹ÇÏ°Ô ÇÏ¼Ì°í ½ÅÇб³¿¡¼­ ±³¼ö»ç¿ª°ú ±³È¸¿¡¼­ ¸ñȸ»ç¿ª°ú ¿©·¯ °÷¿¡¼­ ¼±±³»ç¿ªÀ» ÇÏ°Ô Çϼ̽À´Ï´Ù. Çϳª´Ô²²¼­´Â Àú·Î ÇÏ¿©±Ý ±ÍÁßÇÑ »ç¿ªÀ» Æò»ýÅä·Ï ÇÏ°Ô Çϼ̽À´Ï´Ù. Àú´Â ¿©·¯ °¡Áö »ç¿ªÀ» Çϸ鼭 Á¦°¡ ±ÍÁßÇÏ°Ô ¿©±â´Â ÁÖÀϼº¼ö¿Í ¿¹¹è, »õº®±âµµ, ±³Á¦¿Í »ç¶û°ú ¼¶±è, È­ÇØ¿Í ÆòÈ­¿Í ÇϳªµÊÀ» ´Ã °­Á¶Çß½À´Ï´Ù.

While I was engaged in teaching and pastoral ministries after my return from the USA I faced at the problems of Sunday observance and worship. The military government of the President Park Jung Hee began to hinder the freedom of Sunday observance and worship. The military government began to operate official evens such as school examinations, military practices and renewal of the certificate of residences on Sundays. I began to criticize such government policies. My critical comments were reported in the daily news. I send questions whether we could accept such government policies to about 40 Korean church leaders. Almost all of them answered no.  

Á¦°¡ ±Í±¹ ÈÄ ±³¼ö»ç¿ª°ú ¸ñȸ»ç¿ª¿¡ Á¾»çÇÏ°í ÀÖÀ» ¶§ Àú´Â ÁÖÀϼº¼ö¿Í ¿¹¹èÀÇ ¹®Á¦¿¡ ºÀÂøÇÏ°Ô µÇ¾ú½À´Ï´Ù. ¹ÚÁ¤Èñ ´ëÅë·ÉÀÇ ±º»çÁ¤ºÎ°¡ ÁÖÀϼº¼ö¿Í ¿¹¹èÀÇ ÀÚÀ¯¸¦ ¹æÇØÇϱ⠽ÃÀÛÇß½À´Ï´Ù. ±º»çÁ¤ºÎ°¡ ÀÏ¿äÀÏ¿¡ Çб³ÀÇ ½ÃÇè°ú ±º»çÈƷðú Áֹεî·Ï °»½Å µî °øÀûÀÎ ÀϵéÀ» Çϱ⠽ÃÀÛÇß½À´Ï´Ù. Àú´Â ±×¿Í °°Àº Á¤ºÎÀÇ Á¤Ã¥À» ºñÆÇÇϱ⠽ÃÀÛÇß½À´Ï´Ù. ÀúÀÇ ºñÆÇÀûÀÎ ±ÛµéÀÌ ½Å¹®¿¡ º¸µµµÇ¾ú½À´Ï´Ù. Àú´Â Çѱ¹±³È¸ ÁöµµÀÚµé 40¿©¸í¿¡°Ô ±×¿Í °°Àº Á¤ºÎÁ¤Ã¥µéÀ» ¹Þ¾Æ µå¸± ¼ö ÀֳĴ Áú¹®À» º¸³Â½À´Ï´Ù. °ÅÀÇ ÀüºÎ´Â ¾Æ´Ï¶ó´Â ´äÀ» Çß½À´Ï´Ù.

I was arrested by the government intelligence officials. In the morning of November 20 1977 two intelligence officials were waiting for me near to my apartment. I did not know who they were. They were very polite. They asked me whether I could visit their company and consult their questions. I said that I did not have enough time to visit their company. I was scheduled to preach at the seminary. They told me it would not take much time. Since I carried easily listening ears, I told them I could go. I got into their nice car. When I arrived at the central intelligence office, I was much surprised.

Àú´Â ±¹°¡Á¤º¸ºÎ Á÷¿ø¿¡°Ô ºÙÀâÇô°¡°Ô µÇ¾ú½À´Ï´Ù. 1977³â 11¿ù 20ÀÏ ¾Æħ Á¤º¸ºÎÀÇ Á÷¿ø µÎ »ç¶÷ÀÌ ÀúÀÇ ¾ÆÆÄÆ® ±Ùó¿¡¼­ Àú¸¦ ±â´Ù¸®°í ÀÖ¾ú½À´Ï´Ù. Àú´Â ±×µéÀÌ ´©±ºÁö ¸ô¶ú½À´Ï´Ù. ÀúµéÀº ¾ÆÁÖ °ø¼ÕÇß½À´Ï´Ù. ÀúµéÀº Á¦°¡ Àúµé ȸ»ç¿¡ °¡¼­ ÀÚ¹®À» ÇØÁÙ ¼ö ÀÖ³Ä°í ¹°¾ú½À´Ï´Ù. Àú´Â Àúµé ȸ»ç¿¡ °¥ ½Ã°£ÀÌ ¾ø´Ù°í ¸»Çß½À´Ï´Ù. Àú´Â ½ÅÇб³¿¡¼­ ¼³±³Çϱâ·Î µÇ¾îÀÖ¾ú½À´Ï´Ù. ÀúµéÀº ½Ã°£ÀÌ ¸¹ÀÌ µéÁö ¾Ê´Â´Ù°í ¸»Çß½À´Ï´Ù. Àú´Â Àß µè´Â ±Í¸¦ °¡Áö°í ÀÖ¾ú±â ¶§¹®¿¡ ±×·¯¸é ±×·¯¸é °¡°Ú´Ù°í ´ë´äÇß½À´Ï´Ù. Àú´Â ÀúµéÀÇ ¸ÚÁø ÀÚµ¿Â÷¸¦ ÅÀ½À´Ï´Ù. Àú´Â Á¤º¸ºÎ »ç¹«½Ç¿¡ µµÂøÇßÀ» ¶§ ¾ÆÁÖ ¸¹ÀÌ ³î¶ú½À´Ï´Ù.

They took me to the small underground room. Two interrogators began to interrogate me severely with threat from the morning till the midnight and one hour more. I was not afraid at all. I rebuked, advised and admonished the two interrogators. One of them was very much angry. When they rested for a while I was writing. They asked me what I was writing. I answered that I was preparing a sermon for the coming Sunday. The two interrogators were much shocked. They asked me how I could prepare a sermon since I did not know when I could go out. I told them not to worry about when I could go out but come to the church to hear my sermon.

ÀúµéÀº Àú¸¦ µ¥¸®°í ÁöÇϽÇÀÇ ÀÛÀº ¹æÀ¸·Î °¬½À´Ï´Ù.  µÎ ½É¹®ÀÚµéÀº ¾ÆħºÎÅÍ ¹ã Áß±îÁö ¾Æ´Ï ÇÑ ½Ã°£ ´õ Àú¸¦ ½ÉÇÏ°Ô Çù¹ÚÇϸ鼭 ½É¹®Çß½À´Ï´Ù. Àú´Â ´Ü ÇÑ ¹øµµ µÎ·Á¿öÇÏÁö ¾Ê¾Ò½À´Ï´Ù. ¿ÀÈ÷·Á ½É¹®ÇÏ´Â µÎ »ç¶÷À» Ã¥¸ÁÇϱ⵵ Çß°í Ãæ°íÇϱ⵵ ÇÏ°í ±Ç¸éÇϱ⵵ Çß½À´Ï´Ù. ÇÑ »ç¶÷Àº È­¸¦ ³Â½À´Ï´Ù. Àú¸¦ ½É¹®ÇÏ´ø µÎ »ç¸²ÀÌ Àá±ñ ½¯ ¶§ Á¦°¡ ±ÛÀ» ¾²°í ÀÖ¾ú½À´Ï´Ù. ±×·¨´õ´Ï ¹«½¼ ±ÛÀ» ¾²³Ä°í ¹°¾ú½À´Ï´Ù. Àú´Â ´ÙÀ½ ÁÖÀÏ ¼³±³¸¦ ÁغñÇÏ°í ÀÖ´Ù°í ´ë´äÀ» Çß½À´Ï´Ù. Àú¸¦ ½É¹®ÇÏ´ø µÎ »ç¶÷ÀÌ ±â°¡ ¸·Çô Çß½À´Ï´Ù. ³»°¡ ¾ðÁ¦ ¿©±â¼­ ³ª°¥Áö ¸ð¸£´Âµ¥ ´ÙÀ½ ÁÖÀÏ ¼³±³Áغñ´Â ¹«½¼ Áغñ³Ä°í µûÁ³½À´Ï´Ù. Àú´Â ±× µÎ »ç¶÷¿¡°Ô ³»°¡ ¾ðÁ¦ ³ª°¥Áö¿¡ ´ëÇؼ­´Â °ÆÁ¤ÇÏÁö ¸»°í ´ÙÀ½ ÁÖÀÏ ±³È¸¿¡ ¿Í¼­ ³» ¼³±³¸¦ µéÀ¸¶ó°í ŸÀÏ·¶½À´Ï´Ù.

I was able to sleep two hours after midnight. There were neither beds nor bedclothes but only two wooden tables. It was a small underground room without windows. I was able to sleep well till the morning. One of the interrogators awoke me up and told me to go home. I told him I could go home if they arrange a nice car. One of the interrogators stopped a nice car and arranged me to go home well. It was a useful and pleasant experience. Everything was from God¡¯s graces and helps. God was so much graceful and helping to my little faith of Sunday observance worship and so much gracious to the faithful martyrdom of my father, Rev. Kim Kwan Joo.

Àú´Â ÀÚÁ¤ÀÌ µÎ ½Ã°£ Áö³­ ´ÙÀ½ ÀáÀ» Àß ¼ö°¡ ÀÖ¾ú½À´Ï´Ù. ħ´ëµµ À̺ҵµ ¾ø¾ú°í ³ª¹« Ã¥»ó µÎ °³¸¸ ÀÖ¾ú½À´Ï´Ù. À¯¸® âµµ ¾ø´Â ÁöÇÏ½Ç ¹æÀ̾ú½À´Ï´Ù. Àú´Â ¾Æħ±îÁö ÀáÀ» Àß Àä½À´Ï´Ù. ½É¹®ÀÚ ÁßÀÇ ÇÑ »ç¶÷ÀÌ Àú¸¦ ±ú¿ö¼­ ÀϾ´Âµ¥ ÁýÀ¸·Î °¡¶ó°í Çß½À´Ï´Ù. Àú´Â ÁÁÀº Â÷¸¦ Å¿öÁ®¾ß ÁýÀ¸·Î °¡Áö ¾Ê°Ú³Ä°í ¸»À» Çß½À´Ï´Ù. ±×·¨´õ´Ï ½É¹®ÀÚ ÁßÀÇ ÇÑ »ç¶÷ÀÌ Áö³ª°¡´Â ÁÁÀº Â÷¸¦ ¼¼¿öÁ־ ÁýÀ¸·Î ¹«»çÈ÷ µ¹¾Æ¿À°Ô µÇ¾ú½À´Ï´Ù. ¾ÆÁÖ À¯ÀÍÇÏ°í Àç¹Ì ÀÖ´Â °æÇèÀ̾ú½À´Ï´Ù. ¸ðµÎ°¡ ¸Á±ØÇϽŠÇϳª´ÔÀÇ ÀºÇý¿ä µµ¿ì½ÉÀ̾ú½À´Ï´Ù. Çϳª´Ô²²¼­´Â ÀúÀÇ ºÎÁ·ÇÑ ÁÖÀϼº¼ö¿Í ¿¹¹èÀÇ ½Å¾ÓÀ» ±ÍÁßÇÏ°Ô º¸½Ã¸é¼­ µµ¿ì¼Ì°í ÀúÀÇ ¾Æ¹öÁö ±è°üÁÖ ¸ñ»ç´ÔÀÇ ¼ø±³½Å¾ÓÀ» ±ÍÁßÇÏ°Ô º¸½Ã¸é¼­ µµ¿ì¼Ì´Ù°í »ý°¢ÇÕ´Ï´Ù.

When I carried out the pastoral ministry at the Kangbyun Presbyterian Church for 28years I always stressed as valuable the faith of Sunday observation and worship, the faith of early morning prayers, and the faith of fellowship, love and service. I did not stress only by sayings but through lives and practices. Most of the believers of the Kangbyun Presbyterian Church accepted the item of faiths as valuable and tried to practice. I was very much grateful and happy.

Àú´Â °­º¯±³È¸¿¡¼­ 28³â µ¿¾È ¸ñȸ»ç¿ªÀ» Çϸ鼭 ÁÖÀϼº¼ö¿Í ¿¹¹èÀÇ ½Å¾Ó°ú »õº®±âµµÀÇ ½Å¾Ó°ú ±³Á¦¿Í »ç¶û°ú ¼¶±èÀÇ ½Å¾ÓÀ» ±ÍÁßÇÏ°Ô ¿©±â¸é¼­ °­Á¶Çß½À´Ï´Ù. Àú´Â ¸»·Î¸¸ °­Á¶ÇÏÁö ¾Ê°í »îÀ¸·Î ½ÇõÀ¸·Î °­Á¶Çß½À´Ï´Ù. ´ëºÎºÐÀÇ °­º¯±³È¸ÀÇ ½ÅÀÚµéÀº Á¦°¡ °­Á¶ÇÑ ½Å¾ÓÀÇ Á¶Ç×µéÀ» ±ÍÁßÇÏ°Ô ¹Þ¾Æµå¸®¸ç ½ÇõÇϵµ·Ï Çß½À´Ï´Ù. Àú´Â ¾ÆÁÖ °¨»çÇÏ°í ÇູÇß½À´Ï´Ù.

Now I am going to conclude my message. The faith of Sunday observance and worship is still one of the most important faiths. The faith of early morning prayers is also one of the most important faiths. The faith of fellowship, love and service is also one of the most important faiths. If I could add one more, the faith of poverty, pain and martyrdom is also one of the most important faiths. May God be so merciful, forgiving, benevolent, loving, and gracious to us unworthy sinners that we could live carrying the faith of Sunday observance and worship, the faith of early morning prayers, the faith of fellowship, love and service, and the faith of poverty, pain and martyrdom that we could return glory to God.

ÀÌÁ¦ ¸»¾¸À» ¸¶¹«¸® ÇÕ´Ï´Ù. ÁÖÀϼº¼ö¿Í ¿¹¹èÀÇ ½Å¾ÓÀº Áö±Ýµµ °¡Àå ±ÍÁßÇÑ ½Å¾ÓÀÇ Çϳª¶ó°í »ý°¢ÇÕ´Ï´Ù. »õº®±âµµÀÇ ½Å¾Óµµ °¡Àå ±ÍÁßÇÑ ½Å¾ÓÀÇ Çϳª¶ó°í »ý°¢ÇÕ´Ï´Ù. ±³Á¦¿Í »ç¶û°ú ¼¶±èÀÇ ½Å¾Óµµ °¡Àå ±ÍÁßÇÑ ½Å¾ÓÀÇ Çϳª¶ó°í »ý°¢ÇÕ´Ï´Ù. ÇÑ ¸¶µð Ãß°¡ÇÏ¸é °¡³­°ú °í³­°ú ¼ø±³ÀÇ ½Å¾Óµµ °¡Àå ±ÍÁßÇÑ ½Å¾ÓÀÇ Çϳª¶ó°í »ý°¢ÇÕ´Ï´Ù. Çϳª´Ô²²¼­ ºÎÁ·ÇÑ ÁËÀεéÀÎ ¿ì¸®µé¿¡°Ô ±àÈá°ú ¿ë¼­¿Í ÀÚºñ¿Í »ç¶û°ú ÀºÇý¸¦ º£Ç®¾îÁּż­ ¿ì¸®µé·Î ÇÏ¿©±Ý ³²Àº »ý¾Ö¿¡ ÁÖÀϼº¼ö¿Í ¿¹¹èÀÇ ½Å¾Ó°ú »õº®±âµµÀÇ ½Å¾Ó°ú ±³Á¦¿Í »ç¶û°ú ¼¶±èÀÇ ½Å¾Ó°ú °¡³­°ú °í³­°ú

QR Code - QR Äڵ带 »ç¿ëÇÏ½Ã¸é ¸ð¹ÙÀÏ¿¡¼­ º¸½Ç ¼ö ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù.

-->

¹øÈ£
Á¦¸ñ
±Û¾´ÀÌ
µî·ÏÀÏ
21TV
1172  ´Ù½Ã µè´Â ±è¸íÇõ¸ñ»ç ¼³±³ - »çµµÇàÀü °­ÇØ - ¼­·Ð (Çà1:1~8)      21TV 2024/02/26
1171  ±è¸íÇõ¸ñ»ç´Ô ¸¶Áö¸· »ç¿ª À°¼º¼³±³ [02/04] °­ÇÏ°í ´ã´ëÇ϶ó, ȯ³­³¯¿¡ ³ª¸¦ ºÎ¸£¶ó (¼ö 1:1-9. ½Ã 50:15) -ûÁÖ ¾ç¼º±³È¸(2024)      21TV 2024/02/05
1170  [01/28] Àüµµ¿Í ¼¶±èÀÇ ±ÍÁßÇÑ ÂøÇÑ »î°ú »ç¿ª (¸· 1:38,39, 10:45) - ¹®°æ ¿¹½º±³È¸      21TV 2024/01/29
1169  [01/21] Å»ºÏÀÚµé°ú ¿ì¸®µé¿¡°Ô À§·Î¿Í °Ý·Á°¡ µÇ´Â Çϳª´ÔÀÇ ¸»¾¸ (¿ä 14:1-3) - ÀÇÁ¤ºÎ ÇѲޱ³È¸      21TV 2024/01/22
1168  [01/14] Çϳª´Ô²²¼­ ±â»µÇϽô ¼º½ÇÇÑ ½Å¾Ó »ýÈ° (¿ä 3:16, 21:15-20, ¸¶ 5:43-45, ¿ä1 4:7-12) - ÁÁÀº ¼Ò½Ä±³È¸(2024)      21TV 2024/01/15
1167  [01/07] ÀÌ ³ª¶ó¿Í ÀÌ ¹ÎÁ·À» »ì¸®´Â ±×¸®½ºµµÀÇ ½ÅºÎ (Çà 1:6-8) - ±×·¹À̽º ¼±±³±³È¸      21TV 2024/01/08
1166  [12/31] Áú±×¸© ¼Ó¿¡ ´ã±ä º¸È­ (¿ä 14:1-8, °íÈÄ 4:7-10) - ¼Û¸íÈñ ½ÃÀÎ Áý      21TV 2024/01/02
1165  [12/24] ¸ñÀÚµéÀÇ ±ÍÁßÇÏ°í ¾Æ¸§´Ù¿î ³ë·¡ (´ª 2:8-20) - ¿µµîÆ÷ ±¤¾ß±³È¸(2023)      21TV 2023/12/25
1164  [12/17] »ç¶û°ú µµ¿òÀÇ ¼Õ±æÀ» Æì´Â ±ÍÁßÇÑ »î¿¡ ´ëÇÑ °£Áõ ¼³±³ (¿ä 13:34,35, ¿äÀÏ 4:7-11) - ¾Ï¹Ì¼±±³È¸(2013)      21TV 2023/12/18
1163  [12/10] ±âȸ¸»±³ºÀ±â°¡ Ã游ÇÑ ±ÍÁßÇÏ°í ¾Æ¸§´Ù¿î ±³È¸ (¸· 1:35, ¸¶ 4:17, ¸· 1:14, 15, ¸· 15:40,41, ¸· 10: 45, ¿ä 15: 11) - º¸Àº ⼺±³È¸(2023)      21TV 2023/12/10

1 [2][3][4][5][6][7][8][9][10]..[118] [´ÙÀ½ 10 °³]

http://21tv.org/bbs/zboard.php?id=kangbyun