21tv
[±è¸íÇõ] ´Ù½Ã µè´Â ±è¸íÇõ¸ñ»ç ¼³±³ - »çµµÇàÀü °...
[¹Ú¼ºÀÏ] [04/14] °¢±â °¢ÀÚÀÇ ¼ºÀ¾À¸·Î µ¹¾Æ°£ ÀÚ (...
[À̱¤¿ì] [04/14] °ËÀ» ÁÖ·¯ ¿Ô³ë¶ó (¸¶10:34~42)
[À±¹®±â] [08/19] ¹«³ÊÁø ³ª¶ó (¿­¿Õ±âÇÏ 17Àå 1Àý ~...
[À̵¿¿ø] ¿¡½º´õ¼­ °­ÇØ 6 - ¿¡½º´õ 5Àå
[µ¿Àιè] [12/29] Çϳª´ÔÀÇ ¿µ±¤À» À§ÇÏ¿© (»ç 43Àå ...
[±³°èÀÚ·á½Ç] ¼¼°è»ç ¼Ó¿¡¼­ º» 3.1¿îµ¿ / ±è¿ëÁ÷ ±³¼ö ...
±âµ¶±³°¡ º¸´Â Â÷º°±ÝÁö¹ý - Á¦¼ºÈ£ ±³¼ö ...
°Ç°­ÇÑ °¡Á¤È¸º¹ ¹æ¾È / °í¸íÁø ¸ñ»ç (¼ö¿ø...
[¼Û¿ëÇÊ] ¿¹¼ö´ÔÀÇ Ä¡À¯ »ç¿ª
[À¯°üÁö] (0121) ½ÅÃÌ(ãæõ½)±³È¸(ȲÇصµ ¼ÛÈ­±º)
[±³°èÁöµµÀÚ´ë´ã] »õº®±âµµ ½Å¾ÓÀÇ ¿µ¼ºÀ» ¿°¿øÇϸç - ´ë´ãÀÚ...
[±³È¸¼ø·Ê] [´Ù»ç¶ûħ·Ê±³È¸] ¹ÏÀ½°ú Àγ» (È÷10:36-39...
[´ë³óÁ¦Àϱ³È¸] Çսɱ⵵ÀÇ ´É·Â (Çà12:1-1...
[±¸¿øÀÇ ±â»Ý±³È¸] Çϳª´Ô²² ³ª¾Æ°¡´Â ¹ÏÀ...
-

¹æ¼Û 

µ¿¿µ»ó  

[09/23] Believe the Gospe (Mark 1:15 ) - NamYangJu Ammi Mission Church

It is so good for me to come back here again today to meet my dear friends from many different foreign countries and to worship God together with you. I have come here 9 times during the past 8 years since 2010. Today I have come here 10th time and I am going to deliver a message entitled as ¡°Believe the Gospel.¡± It is because pastor Gloria (Young Ae) Kim told me that you are going to have retreat in Seorak mountain and asked me to deliver a message about ¡°the Gospel.¡±

¿À´Ã ¿©±â ´Ù½Ã ¿Í¼­ ¿©·¯ ³ª¶óµé¿¡¼­ ¿À½Å »ç¶ûÇÏ´Â ¿©·¯ºÐµéÀ» ¸¸³ª°Ô µÇ¾î¼­ ±×¸®°í ¿©·¯ºÐµé°ú ÇÔ²² Çϳª´Ô²² ¿¹¹è µå¸®°Ô µÇ¾î¼­ ¾ÆÁÖ ÁÁ½À´Ï´Ù. Á¦°¡ 2010³âºÎÅÍ Áö³­ 8³â µ¿¾È ¿©±â 9¹ø ¿Ô½À´Ï´Ù. ¿À´ÃÀº 10¹ø °·Î ¿©±â ¿Í¼­ ¡°º¹À½À» ¹ÏÀ¸¶ó¡± ¶ó´Â Á¦¸ñÀ¸·Î ¸»¾¸À» ÀüÇÏ·Á°í ÇÕ´Ï´Ù. ±è¿µ¾Ö ¼±±³»ç´ÔÀÌ ¿©·¯ºÐµéÀÌ ¼³¾Ç»êÀ¸·Î ¼ö·Ãȸ¿¡ °£´Ù°í ¸»Çϸ鼭 ¡°º¹À½¡±¿¡ ´ëÇÑ ¸Þ½ÃÁö¸¦ ÀüÇØ ´Þ¶ó°í ºÎŹÀ» Ç߱⠶§¹®ÀÔ´Ï´Ù.

The first very important message which Jesus the son of God delivered in Galilee was as the following. ¡°The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.¡±(Mark 1:15). Other version reads as the following. ¡°Repent and believe the good news!¡± The first message which Jesus delivered was ¡°believe the gospel¡± or ¡°believe the good news.¡± Linguistically and biblically considering ¡°gospel¡± means ¡°good news.¡±

¿¹¼ö´Ô²²¼­ °¥¸±¸®¿¡¼­ óÀ½À¸·Î ÀüÆÄÇϽŠ¾ÆÁÖ Áß¿äÇÑ ¸Þ½ÃÁö´Â ´ÙÀ½°ú °°Àº ¸Þ½ÃÁö¿´½À´Ï´Ù. ¡°¶§°¡ á°í Çϳª´ÔÀÇ ³ª¶ó°¡ °¡±îÀÌ ¿ÔÀ¸´Ï ȸ°³ÇÏ°í º¹À½À» ¹ÏÀ¸¶ó ÇϽôõ¶ó¡± ´Ù¸¥ ¹ø¿ªÀº ´ÙÀ½°ú °°½À´Ï´Ù. ¡°È¸°³ÇÏ°í ±â»Û ¼Ò½ÄÀ» ¹Ï¾î¶ó!¡± ¿¹¼ö´Ô²²¼­ ÀüÇϽŠù ¹ø° ¸Þ½ÃÁö´Â ¡°º¹À½À» ¹ÏÀ¸¶ó¡± ¶Ç´Â ¡°±â»Û ¼Ò½Ä (¶Ç´Â ÁÁÀº ¼Ò½Ä)À» ¹ÏÀ¸¶ó¡± ¶ó´Â ¸Þ½ÃÁö¿´½À´Ï´Ù. ¾ð¾îÇÐÀûÀ¸·Î ±×¸®°í ¼º°æÀûÀ¸·Î »ý°¢ÇÏ¸é ¡°º¹À½¡± À̶õ ¸»°ú ¡°±â»Û ¼Ò½Ä¡±(¶Ç´Â ÁÁÀº ¼Ò½Ä)À̶õ ¸»Àº °°Àº ¸»À̶ó°í »ý°¢ÇÕ´Ï´Ù.

Jesus came to the world in order to deliver the ¡°gospel¡± that is the ¡°good news.¡± There was no ¡°gospel¡± nor ¡°good news¡± in the world until the time of Jesus¡¯ coming to the world. There was always false gospel and bad news in the world until the time of Jesus¡¯ coming to the world. The bad news was that there would be always curse and punishment of eternal death as the result of sins.

¿¹¼ö´Ô²²¼­ ¼¼»ó¿¡ ¿À½Å ¸ñÀûÀº ¡°º¹À½¡± Áï ¡°ÁÁÀº ¼Ò½Ä¡±À» ÀüÇϽñâ À§Çؼ­¿´½À´Ï´Ù. ¿¹¼ö´Ô²²¼­ ¼¼»ó¿¡ ¿À½Ã±â±îÁö ¼¼»ó¿¡´Â ¡°º¹À½¡±À̳ª ¡°ÁÁÀº ¼Ò½Ä¡±ÀÌ Á¸ÀçÇÏÁö ¾Ê¾Ò½À´Ï´Ù. ¿¹¼ö´Ô²²¼­ ¼¼»ó¿¡ ¿À½Ã±â±îÁö ¼¼»ó¿¡´Â ¾ðÁ¦³ª °ÅÁþ º¹À½°ú ³ª»Û ¼Ò½Ä¸¸ÀÌ Á¸ÀçÇß½À´Ï´Ù. ³ª»Û ¼Ò½ÄÀ̶õ Á˾ÇÀÇ °á°ú·Î ÀúÁÖ¿Í ½ÉÆÇ°ú ¿µ¿øÇÑ Á×À½ÀÌ ¾ðÁ¦³ª Á¸ÀçÇÑ´Ù´Â °ÍÀ̾ú½À´Ï´Ù.

Jesus came to the world and delivered the ¡°gospel¡± and ¡°good news.¡± The ¡°gospel¡± and ¡°good news¡± was as the following. ¡°I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me just as the Father knows me and I know the Father and I lay down my life for the sheep¡±(John 10:14,15). ¡°I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die. Do you believe this?¡±(John 11:25,26). ¡°I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.¡±(John 14:6). The ¡°gospel¡± and ¡°good news¡± were all too good and too wonderful.

¿¹¼ö´Ô²²¼­ ¼¼»ó¿¡ ¿À¼Å¼­ ¡°º¹À½¡±°ú ¡°ÁÁÀº ¼Ò½Ä¡±À» ÀüÇϼ̽À´Ï´Ù. ¡°º¹À½¡±°ú ¡°ÁÁÀº ¼Ò½Ä¡±ÀÇ ³»¿ëÀº ´ÙÀ½°ú °°¾Ò½À´Ï´Ù. ¡°³ª´Â ¼±ÇÑ ¸ñÀÚ¶ó ³»°¡ ³» ¾çÀ» ¾Ë°í ¾çµµ ³ª¸¦ ¾Æ´Â °ÍÀÌ ¾Æ¹öÁö²²¼­ ³ª¸¦ ¾Æ½Ã°í ³»°¡ ¾Æ¹öÁö¸¦ ¾Æ´Â °Í °°À¸´Ï ³ª´Â ¾çÀ» À§ÇÏ¿© ¸ñ¼ûÀ» ¹ö¸®³ë¶ó¡±(¿ä 10:14,15). ¡°³ª´Â ºÎÈ°ÀÌ¿ä »ý¸íÀÌ´Ï ³ª¸¦ ¹Ï´Â ÀÚ´Â Á׾ »ì°Ú°í ¹«¸© »ì¾Æ¼­ ³ª¸¦ ¹Ï´Â ÀÚ´Â ¿µ¿øÈ÷ Á×Áö ¾Æ´ÏÇϸ®´Ï ÀÌ°ÍÀ» ³×°¡ ¹Ï´À³Ä¡±(¿ä 11:25,26). ¡°³»°¡ °ð ±æÀÌ¿ä Áø¸®¿ä »ý¸íÀÌ´Ï ³ª·Î ¸»¹Ì¾ÏÁö ¾Ê°í´Â ¾Æ¹öÁö²²·Î ¿Ã ÀÚ°¡ ¾ø´À´Ï¶ó¡±(¿ä 14:6). ¡°º¹À½¡±°ú ¡°ÁÁÀº ¼Ò½Ä¡±Àº ³Ê¹« ÁÁ¾Ò°í ³Ê¹« ³î¶ó¿ü½À´Ï´Ù.

The apostle John summarized the contents of ¡°gospel¡± as the following. ¡°For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.¡±(John 3:16). The real content of ¡°gospel¡± is ¡°love.¡± Jesus repeated to say that he loved all kinds of peoples. ¡°Jesus knew that the time had come for him to leave this world and go to the Father. Having loved his own who were in the world, he now showed them the full extent of his love.¡±(John 13:1). ¡°A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.¡±(John 13:34).

»çµµ ¿äÇÑÀº ¡°º¹À½¡±ÀÇ ³»¿ëÀ» ´ÙÀ½°ú °°ÀÌ ¿ä¾àÇß½À´Ï´Ù. ¡°Çϳª´ÔÀÌ ¼¼»óÀ» ÀÌó·³ »ç¶ûÇÏ»ç µ¶»ýÀÚ¸¦ ÁÖ¼ÌÀ¸´Ï ÀÌ´Â Àú¸¦ ¹Ï´Â ÀÚ¸¶´Ù ¸ê¸ÁÄ¡ ¾Ê°í ¿µ»ýÀ» ¾ò°Ô ÇÏ·Á ÇϽÉÀ̴϶ó¡±(¿ä3:16). ¡°º¹À½¡±ÀÇ ÂüµÈ ³»¿ëÀº ¡°»ç¶û¡±ÀÔ´Ï´Ù. ¿¹¼ö´Ô²²¼­´Â ¸ðµç Á¾·ùÀÇ »ç¶÷µéÀ» »ç¶ûÇϽŴٴ ¸»¾¸À» ¹Ýº¹Çϼ̽À´Ï´Ù. ¡°¿¹¼ö²²¼­ ÀڱⰡ ¼¼»óÀ» ¶°³ª ¾Æ¹öÁö²²·Î µ¹¾Æ°¡½Ç ¶§°¡ À̸¥ ÁÙ ¾Æ½Ã°í ¼¼»ó¿¡ ÀÖ´Â Àڱ⠻ç¶÷µéÀ» »ç¶ûÇÏ½ÃµÇ ³¡±îÁö »ç¶ûÇϽô϶ó¡±(¿ä 13:1). ¡°»õ °è¸íÀ» ³ÊÈñ¿¡°Ô ÁÖ³ë´Ï ¼­·Î »ç¶ûÇÏ¶ó ³»°¡ ³ÊÈñ¸¦ »ç¶ûÇÑ °Í °°ÀÌ ³ÊÈñµµ ¼­·Î »ç¶ûÇ϶ó¡±(¿ä 13:34).

The climax of Jesus¡¯ love towards all kinds of sinners in the world manifested on the cross where he was crucified. In fact Jesus came to this world to be crucified on the cross. Jesus himself explained that he was going to be killed on the cross. ¡°From that time on Jesus began to explain to his disciples that he must go to Jerusalem and suffer many things at the hands of the elders, chief priests and teachers of the law, and that he must be killed and on the third day be raised to life.¡±(Matt.16:21). This is the ¡°good news¡± of the ¡°gospel.¡±  

ÀÌ ¼¼»óÀÇ ¸ðµç Á¾·ùÀÇ ÁËÀεéÀ» ÇâÇÑ ¿¹¼ö´ÔÀÇ »ç¶ûÀÇ ±ØÄ¡´Â ¿¹¼ö´Ô²²¼­ ´Þ·Á¼­ Á×À¸½Å ½ÊÀÚ°¡»ó¿¡¼­ ³ªÅ¸³µ½À´Ï´Ù. »ç½Ç ¿¹¼ö´Ô²²¼­´Â ½ÊÀÚ°¡¿¡ ´Þ·Á¼­ Á×À¸½Ã±â À§Çؼ­ ¼¼»ó¿¡ ¿À¼Ì½À´Ï´Ù. ¿¹¼ö´Ô²²¼­´Â ½ÊÀÚ°¡¿¡ ´Þ·Á¼­ Á×À¸½Ç °ÍÀ̶ó°í ¼³¸íÀ» Çϼ̽À´Ï´Ù. ¡°À̶§·ÎºÎÅÍ ¿¹¼ö ±×¸®½ºµµ²²¼­ ÀڱⰡ ¿¹·ç»ì·½¿¡ ¿Ã¶ó°¡ Àå·Îµé°ú ´ëÁ¦»çÀåµé°ú ¼­±â°üµé¿¡°Ô ¸¹Àº °í³­À» ¹Þ°í Á×ÀÓÀ» ´çÇÏ°í Á¦ »ï ÀÏ¿¡ »ì¾Æ³ª¾ß ÇÒ °ÍÀ» Á¦Àڵ鿡°Ô ºñ·Î¼Ò °¡¸£Ä¡½Ã´Ï¡±(¸¶ 16:21). ÀÌ°ÍÀÌ ¡°º¹À½¡±ÀÇ ¡°ÁÁÀº ¼Ò½Ä¡±ÀÔ´Ï´Ù.  

How then could we believe the ¡°good news¡± of the ¡°gospel¡±? What is the secret of our believing the ¡°good news¡± of the ¡°gospel¡±? God prepares the stages and atmospheres for proclaiming the ¡°good news¡± of the ¡°gospel.¡± God sends his faithful servants to deliver the ¡°good news¡± of the ¡°gospel.¡± In Jerusalem there gathered many Jews from many different countries and a few thousands of multinational and multicultural people. There God the father sent Holy Spirit and moved their heart. Then God used Peter the betrayed and repented disciple as his servant for delivering the ¡°good news¡± of the ¡°gospel.¡±

±×·¯¸é ¿ì¸®µéÀÌ ¾î¶»°Ô ¡°º¹À½¡±ÀÇ ¡°ÁÁÀº ¼Ò½Ä¡±À» ¹ÏÀ» ¼ö°¡ ÀÖ½À´Ï±î? ¡°º¹À½¡±ÀÇ ¡°ÁÁÀº ¼Ò½Ä¡±À» ¹ÏÀ» ¼ö ÀÖ´Â ºñ°áÀÌ ¹«¾ùÀԴϱî? Çϳª´Ô²²¼­ ¡°º¹À½¡±ÀÇ ¡°ÁÁÀº ¼Ò½Ä¡±À» ¼±Æ÷ÇϽñâ À§ÇÑ ¹«´ë¿Í ºÐÀ§±â¸¦ ¸¶·ÃÇϽʴϴÙ. Çϳª´Ô²²¼­ ¡°º¹À½¡±ÀÇ ¡°ÁÁÀº ¼Ò½Ä¡±À» ÀüÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ´Â ½Å½ÇÇÑ Á¾µéÀ» º¸³»½Ê´Ï´Ù. ¿¹·ç»ì·½¿¡ ¿©·¯ °÷À¸·ÎºÎÅÍ ¿Â À¯´ëÀεéÀÌ ¸ð¿´½À´Ï´Ù. ±×¸®°í ¼ö õ¸íÀÇ ´Ù ±¹°¡ ´Ù ¹®È­ÀεéÀÌ ¸ð¿´½À´Ï´Ù. ¼ººÎ Çϳª´Ô²²¼­´Â ±× °÷¿¡ ¼º·É´ÔÀ» º¸³»¼Å¼­ ÀúµéÀÇ ¸¶À½À» °¨µ¿½ÃÅ°¼Ì½À´Ï´Ù. ±×¸®°í ¹è½ÅÇß´Ù°¡ ȸ°³ÇÑ º£µå·Î¸¦ ¡°º¹À½¡±ÀÇ ¡°ÁÁÀº ¼Ò½Ä¡±À» ÀüÇÏ´Â Á¾À¸·Î »ç¿ëÇϼ̽À´Ï´Ù.

The apostle Peter opened his heart and mouth and delivered the ¡°good news¡± of the ¡°gospel.¡± ¡°Therefore let all Israel be assured of this: God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified, both Lord and Christ. Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins¡±(Acts 2:36,38). The essence of the apostle Peter¡¯s message was that Jesus was crucified for us and therefore we have to repent and believe and be baptized. The three thousand people listened the message and repented and believed and were baptized. They all began to live new lives of believing.  

»çµµ º£µå·Î´Â ¸¶À½°ú ÀÔÀ» ¿­°í ¡°º¹À½¡±ÀÇ ¡°ÁÁÀº ¼Ò½Ä¡±À» ÀüÇß½À´Ï´Ù. ¡°±×·±Áï À̽º¶ó¿¤ ¿Â ÁýÀº È®½ÇÈ÷ ¾ËÁö´Ï ³ÊÈñ°¡ ½ÊÀÚ°¡¿¡ ¸ø ¹ÚÀº ÀÌ ¿¹¼ö¸¦ Çϳª´ÔÀÌ ÁÖ¿Í ±×¸®½ºµµ°¡ µÇ°Ô Çϼ̴À´Ï¶ó ÇÏ´Ï¶ó º£µå·Î°¡ À̸£µÇ ³ÊÈñ°¡ ȸ°³ÇÏ¿© °¢°¢ ¿¹¼ö ±×¸®½ºµµÀÇ À̸§À¸·Î ¼¼·Ê¸¦ ¹Þ°í ÁË »çÇÔÀ» ¹ÞÀ¸¶ó¡±(Çà 2:36,38). »çµµ ¹Ù¿ïÀÌ ÀüÇÑ ¸Þ½ÃÁöÀÇ ¿äÁ¡Àº ¿¹¼ö´ÔÀÌ ¿ì¸®µéÀ» À§ÇÏ¿© ½ÊÀÚ°¡¿¡ ´Þ·Á¼­ Á×À¸¼Ì´Ù´Â °Í°ú ±×·¯¹Ç·Î ¿ì¸®µéÀÌ È¸°³ÇÏ°í ¹Ï°í ¼¼·Ê¸¦ ¹Þ¾Æ¾ß ÇÑ´Ù´Â °ÍÀ̾ú½À´Ï´Ù. °Å±â ¸ð¿´´ø 3õ¿© ¸íÀÌ ¸ðµÎ ¸Þ½ÃÁö¸¦ µè°í ¹Ï°í ¼¼·Ê¸¦ ¹Þ¾Ò½À´Ï´Ù. ÀúµéÀº ¸ðµÎ »õ·Î¿î ¹ÏÀ½ÀÇ »îÀ» »ì±â ½ÃÀÛÇß½À´Ï´Ù.  

God continued to prepare the stages and atmospheres for proclaiming the ¡°good news¡± of the ¡°gospel. God continued to send his faithful servants to deliver the ¡°good news¡± of the ¡°gospel.¡± God prepared the stages and atmospheres in Caesarea where Cornelius a good centurion lived and sent the apostle Peter and used him to deliver the ¡°good news¡± of the ¡°gospel. As the result the Caesarean people came to believe and were baptized. ¡°While Peter was still speaking these words, the Holy Spirit came on all who heard the message. So he ordered that they be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ¡±(Acts 10:44,48).

Çϳª´Ô²²¼­´Â ¡°º¹À½¡±ÀÇ ¡°ÁÁÀº ¼Ò½Ä¡±À» ¼±Æ÷ÇϽñâ À§Çؼ­ °è¼ÓÇؼ­ ¹«´ë¿Í ºÐÀ§±â¸¦ ¸¶·ÃÇϼ̽À´Ï´Ù. Çϳª´Ô²²¼­´Â ¡°º¹À½¡±ÀÇ ¡°ÁÁÀº ¼Ò½Ä¡±À» ÀüÇÏ°Ô ÇϽñâ À§Çؼ­ ½Å½ÇÇÑ Á¾µéÀ» °è¼ÓÇؼ­ º¸³»¼Ì½À´Ï´Ù. Çϳª´Ô²²¼­´Â ÂøÇÑ ¹éºÎÀåÀ̾ú´ø °í³Ú·á°¡ »ì´ø °¡À̻緪¿¡ ¹«´ë¿Í ºÐÀ§±â¸¦ ¸¶·ÃÇϼÌÀ¸¸ç »çµµ º£µå·Î¸¦ º¸³»¼Å¼­ ¡°º¹À½¡±ÀÇ ¡°ÁÁÀº ¼Ò½Ä¡±À» ÀüÇÏ°Ô Çϼ̽À´Ï´Ù. °á±¹ °¡À̻緪ÀÇ »ç¶÷µéÀÌ ¹Ï°í ¼¼·Ê¸¦ ¹Þ°Ô µÇ¾ú½À´Ï´Ù. ¡°º£µå·Î°¡ ÀÌ ¸» ÇÒ ¶§¿¡ ¼º·ÉÀÌ ¸»¾¸ µè´Â ¸ðµç »ç¶÷¿¡°Ô ³»·Á¿À½Ã´Ï ¸íÇÏ¿© ¿¹¼ö ±×¸®½ºµµÀÇ À̸§À¸·Î ¼¼·Ê¸¦ ÁÖ¶ó Çϴ϶ó¡±(Çà 10:44,48).

God also prepared the stages and atmospheres in Antioch for proclaiming the ¡°good news¡± of the ¡°gospel¡± through sending refugees there. ¡°Now those who had been scattered by the persecution in connection with Stephen went to Antioch and began to speak to Greeks also, telling them the good news about the Lord Jesus. The Lord¡¯s hand was with them, and a great number of people believed and turned to the Lord.¡±(Acts 11:19-21). God also sent there Barnabas who was a good man full of the Holy Spirit and faith. As the result a great number of people came to believe. ¡°He was a good man, full of the Holy Spirit and faith, and a great number of people were brought to the Lord¡±(Acts 11:24).

Çϳª´Ô²²¼­´Â ¶ÇÇÑ ¡°º¹À½¡±ÀÇ ¡°ÁÁÀº ¼Ò½Ä¡±À» ¾Èµð¿Á¿¡ ¼±Æ÷ÇϽñâ À§Çؼ­ Çdz­¹ÎµéÀ» ±×°÷¿¡ º¸³»½Ã¹Ç·Î ¾Èµð¿Á¿¡ º¹À½ ¼±Æ÷ÀÇ ¹«´ë¿Í ºÐÀ§±â¸¦ ¸¶·ÃÇϼ̽À´Ï´Ù. ¡°¶§¿¡ ½ºµ¥¹ÝÀÇ ÀÏ·Î ÀϾ ȯ³­À» ÀÎÇÏ¿© Èð¾îÁø ÀÚµéÀÌ º£´Ï°Ô¿Í ±¸ºê·Î¿Í ¾Èµð¿Á±îÁö À̸£·¯ µµ¸¦ À¯´ëÀο¡°Ô¸¸ ÀüÇϴµ¥ ±× Áß¿¡ ±¸ºê·Î¿Í ±¸·¹³× ¸î »ç¶÷ÀÌ ¾Èµð¿Á¿¡ À̸£·¯ Çï¶óÀο¡°Ôµµ ¸»ÇÏ¿© ÁÖ ¿¹¼ö¸¦ ÀüÆÄÇÏ´Ï ÁÖÀÇ ¼ÕÀÌ ±×µé°ú ÇÔ²² ÇϽøŠ¼ö´ÙÇÑ »ç¶÷ÀÌ ¹Ï°í ÁÖ²² µ¹¾Æ¿À´õ¶ó¡±(Çà 11:19-21). Çϳª´Ô²²¼­´Â ¶ÇÇÑ ÂøÇÑ »ç¶÷ÀÌ¿ä ¼º·É°ú ¹ÏÀ½ÀÌ Ã游ÇÑ ¹Ù³ª¹Ù¸¦ ¾Èµð¿Á¿¡ º¸³»¼Ì´Âµ¥ Å« ¹«¸®°¡ ÁÖ²² ´õÇß´Ù°í Çß½À´Ï´Ù. ¡°¹Ù³ª¹Ù´Â ÂøÇÑ »ç¶÷ÀÌ¿ä ¼º·É°ú ¹ÏÀ½ÀÌ Ã游ÇÑ ÀÚ¶ó ÀÌ¿¡ Å« ¹«¸®°¡ ÁÖ²² ´õÇÏ´õ¶ó¡±(Çà 11:24).

God also prepared the stages and atmospheres in Philippi for proclaiming the ¡°good news¡± of the ¡°gospel.¡± God did not allow the apostle Paul to stay in Asia but led him to go to Macedonia. ¡°After Paul had seen the vision, we got ready at once to leave for Macedonia, concluding that God had called us to preach the gospel to them. From Troas we put out to sea and sailed straight for Samothrace, and the next day on to Neapolis. From there we traveled to Philippi, a Roman colony and the leading city of that district of Macedonia. And we stayed there several days.¡±(Acts 16:10-12).

Çϳª´Ô²²¼­´Â ¶ÇÇÑ ¡°º¹À½¡±ÀÇ ¡°ÁÁÀº ¼Ò½Ä¡±À» ¼±Æ÷ÇϽñâ À§Çؼ­ ºô¸³º¸¿¡ º¹À½ ¼±Æ÷ÀÇ ¹«´ë¿Í ºÐÀ§±â¸¦ ¸¶·ÃÇϼ̽À´Ï´Ù. Çϳª´Ô²²¼­´Â »çµµ ¹Ù¿ïÀÌ ¾Æ½Ã¾Æ¿¡ ¸Ó¹°±â¸¦ Çã¶ôÇϽÃÁö ¾ÊÀ¸½Ã°í ¸¶°Ôµµ³Ä·Î °¡°Ô Çϼ̽À´Ï´Ù. ¡°¹Ù¿ïÀÌ ÀÌ È¯»óÀ» º» ÈÄ¿¡ ¿ì¸®°¡ °ð ¸¶°Ôµµ³Ä·Î ¶°³ª±â¸¦ Èû¾²´Ï ÀÌ´Â Çϳª´ÔÀÌ Àú »ç¶÷µé¿¡°Ô º¹À½À» ÀüÇ϶ó°í ¿ì¸®¸¦ ºÎ¸£½Å ÁÙ·Î ÀÎÁ¤ÇÔÀÌ·¯¶ó µå·Î¾Æ¿¡¼­ ¹è·Î ¶°³ª »ç¸ðµå¶ó°Ô·Î Á÷ÇàÇÏ¿© ÀÌƱ³¯ ³×¾Ðº¼¸®·Î °¡°í °Å±â¼­ ºô¸³º¸¿¡ À̸£´Ï ÀÌ´Â ¸¶°Ôµµ³Ä Áö°æ ù¼ºÀÌ¿ä ¶Ç ·Î¸¶ÀÇ ½Ä¹ÎÁö¶ó ÀÌ ¼º¿¡¼­ ¼öÀÏÀ» À¯ÇÏ´Ù°¡¡±(Çà16:10-12).

God led the apostle Paul to meet Lydia and to deliver ¡°good news¡± of the ¡°gospel¡± to Lydia. ¡°On the Sabbath we went outside the city gate to the river, where we expected to find a place of prayer. We sat down and began to speak to the women who had gathered there. One of those listening was a woman named Lydia, a dealer in purple cloth from the city of Thyatira, who was a worshiper of God. The Lord opened her heart to respond to Paul¡¯s message. When she and the members of her household were baptized, she invited us to her home. If you consider me a believer in the Lord, she said, come and stay at my house. And she persuaded us.¡±(Acts 16:13-15).

Çϳª´Ô²²¼­´Â »çµµ ¹Ù¿ï·Î ÇÏ¿©±Ý ·çµð¾Æ¸¦ ¸¸³ª°Ô ÇÏ¼Ì°í ·çµð¾Æ¿¡°Ô ¡°º¹À½¡±ÀÇ ¡°ÁÁÀº ¼Ò½Ä¡±À» ÀüÇÏ°Ô Çϼ̽À´Ï´Ù. ¡°¾È½ÄÀÏ¿¡ ¿ì¸®°¡ ±âµµÃ³°¡ Àִ°¡ ÇÏ¿© ¹®¹Û °­ °¡¿¡ ³ª°¡ °Å±â ¾É¾Æ¼­ ¸ðÀÎ ¿©Àڵ鿡°Ô ¸»ÇÏ´õ´Ï µÎ¾Æµð¶ó¼ºÀÇ ÀÚÁÖ Àå»ç·Î¼­ Çϳª´ÔÀ» °ø°æÇÏ´Â ·çµð¾Æ¶ó ÇÏ´Â ÇÑ ¿©ÀÚ°¡ µé¾ú´Âµ¥ ÁÖ²²¼­ ±× ¸¶À½À» ¿­¾î ¹Ù¿ïÀÇ ¸»À» ûÁ¾ÇÏ°Ô ÇϽÅÁö¶ó Àú¿Í ±× ÁýÀÌ ´Ù ¼¼·Ê¸¦ ¹Þ°í ¿ì¸®¿¡°Ô ûÇÏ¿© °¡·ÎµÇ ¸¸ÀÏ ³ª¸¦ ÁÖ ¹Ï´Â ÀÚ·Î ¾Ë°Åµç ³» Áý¿¡ µé¾î¿Í À¯Ç϶ó ÇÏ°í °­±ÇÇÏ¿© ÀÖ°Ô Çϴ϶ó¡±(Çà 16:13-15).  

Lydia was a lady possessing an open, accepting and obeying heart. Lydia opened her heart and accepted the ¡°good news¡± of the ¡°gospel¡±and obeyed what she heard. Lydia and her family members were all baptized and extended warm hands of service towards the apostle Paul. Lydia¡¯s house became the base of the Philippi church and the base of the foreign mission. The apostle Paul and his members stayed in Lydia¡¯s house and continued to deliver the ¡°good news¡± of the ¡°gospel¡± to other people nearby the house.

·çµð¾Æ´Â ¿­¸° ±×¸®°í ¹Þ¾Æ¼­ ¼øÁ¾ÇÏ´Â ¸¶À½À» Áö´Ï°í ÀÖ¾ú½À´Ï´Ù. ·çµð¾Æ´Â ¸¶À½À» ¿­¾î¼­ ¡°º¹À½¡±ÀÇ ¡°ÁÁÀº ¼Ò½Ä¡±À» ¹Þ¾Æ µå·È°í ±×¸®°í µéÀº °ÍÀ» ¼øÁ¾Çß½À´Ï´Ù. ·çµð¾Æ¿Í ±×ÀÇ °¡Á·µéÀÌ ¸ðµÎ ¼¼·Ê¸¦ ¹Þ¾Ò°í »çµµ ¹Ù¿ï¿¡°Ô µû¶æÇÑ ¼Õ±æÀ» Æñ½À´Ï´Ù. ·çµð¾ÆÀÇ ÁýÀº ºô¸³º¸ ±³È¸ÀÇ ±âÃÊ°¡ µÇ¾ú°í ¼¼°è ¼±±³ÀÇ ±âÁöµµ µÇ¾ú½À´Ï´Ù. »çµµ ¹Ù¿ï°ú ±×ÀÇ µ¿·á°¡ ·çµð¾ÆÀÇ Áý¿¡ À¯ÇÏ°Ô µÇ¾ú°í Áý ÁÖº¯¿¡¼­ ¡°º¹À½¡±ÀÇ ¡°ÁÁÀº ¼Ò½Ä¡±À» °è¼ÓÇؼ­ ÀüÇß½À´Ï´Ù.

The Acts chapter 16 records the amazing wonderful story of the apostle Paul¡¯s delivering ¡°good news¡± of the ¡°gospel¡± to the jailer of the prison. ¡°After they had been severely flogged, they were thrown into prison. About midnight Paul and Silas were praying and singing hymns to God, and the other prisoners were listening to them. Suddenly there was such a violent earthquake that the foundations of the prison were shaken. The jailer woke up, and when he saw the prison doors open, he drew his sword and was about to kill himself because he thought the prisoners had escaped. But Paul shouted, Don¡¯t harm yourself! We are all here! The jailer called for lights, rushed in and fell trembling before Paul and Silas. He then brought them out and asked, Sirs, what must I do to be saved? They replied, Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved--you and your household. Then they spoke the word of the Lord to him and to all the others in his house. At that hour of the night the jailer took them and washed their wounds; then immediately he and all his family were baptized. The jailer brought them into his house and set a meal before them; he was filled with joy because he had come to believe in God--he and his whole family¡±(Acts 16:23-34). .

»çµµÇàÀü 16ÀåÀº »çµµ ¹Ù¿ïÀÌ °¨¿ÁÀÇ °£¼ö¿¡°Ô ¡°º¹À½¡±ÀÇ ¡°ÁÁÀº ¼Ò½Ä¡±À» ³î¶ø°í ´ë´ÜÇÑ À̾߱⸦ ±â·ÏÇß½À´Ï´Ù. ¡°¸¹ÀÌ Ä£ ÈÄ¿¡ ¿Á¿¡ °¡µÎ°í ±× ¹ßÀ» Âø°í¿¡ µçµçÈ÷ ä¿ü´õ´Ï ¹ãÁßÂë µÇ¾î ¹Ù¿ï°ú ½Ç¶ó°¡ ±âµµÇÏ°í Çϳª´ÔÀ» Âù¹ÌÇϸŠÁ˼öµéÀÌ µè´õ¶ó ÀÌ¿¡ Ȧ¿¬È÷ Å« ÁöÁøÀÌ ³ª¼­ ¿ÁÅÍ°¡ ¿òÁ÷ÀÌ°í ¹®ÀÌ °ð ´Ù ¿­¸®¸ç ¸ðµç »ç¶÷ÀÇ ¸ÅÀÎ °ÍÀÌ ´Ù ¹þ¾îÁøÁö¶ó °£¼ö°¡ ÀÚ´Ù°¡ ±ú¾î ¿Á¹®µéÀÌ ¿­¸° °ÍÀ» º¸°í Á˼öµéÀÌ µµ¸ÁÇÑÁÙ »ý°¢ÇÏ°í °ËÀ» »©¾î ÀÚ°áÇÏ·Á ÇÏ°Å´Ã ¹Ù¿ïÀÌ Å©°Ô ¼Ò¸®Áú·¯ °¡·ÎµÇ ³× ¸öÀ» »óÇÏÁö ¸»¶ó ¿ì¸®°¡ ´Ù ¿©±â ÀÖ³ë¶ó ÇÏ´Ï °£¼ö°¡ µîºÒÀ» ´Þ¶ó°í ÇÏ¸ç ¶Ù¾î µé¾î°¡ ¹«¼­¿ö ¶³¸ç ¹Ù¿ï°ú ½Ç¶ó ¾Õ¿¡ ºÎº¹ÇÏ°í ÀúÈñ¸¦ µ¥¸®°í ³ª°¡ °¡·ÎµÇ ¼±»ýµé¾Æ ³»°¡ ¾î¶»°Ô ÇÏ¿©¾ß ±¸¿øÀ» ¾òÀ¸¸®À̱î ÇÏ°Å´Ã °¡·ÎµÇ ÁÖ ¿¹¼ö¸¦ ¹ÏÀ¸¶ó ±×¸®ÇÏ¸é ³Ê¿Í ³× ÁýÀÌ ±¸¿øÀ» ¾òÀ¸¸®¶ó ÇÏ°í ÁÖÀÇ ¸»¾¸À» ±× »ç¶÷°ú ±× Áý¿¡ ÀÖ´Â ¸ðµç »ç¶÷¿¡°Ô ÀüÇÏ´õ¶ó ¹ã ±× ½Ã¿¡ °£¼ö°¡ ÀúÈñ¸¦ µ¥·Á´Ù°¡ ±× ¸ÂÀº ÀÚ¸®¸¦ ¾Ä±â°í ÀÚ±â¿Í ±× ±Ç¼ÓÀÌ ´Ù ¼¼·Ê¸¦ ¹ÞÀº ÈÄ ÀúÈñ¸¦ µ¥¸®°í ÀÚ±â Áý¿¡ ¿Ã¶ó°¡¼­ À½½ÄÀ» Â÷·ÁÁÖ°í Àú¿Í ¿Â ÁýÀÌ Çϳª´ÔÀ» ¹Ï¾úÀ¸¹Ç·Î Å©°Ô ±â»µÇϴ϶ó¡±(Çà 16:23-34).

God blessed so much the gospel delivering ministry of the apostle Paul as well as the Philippi church so much that the Philippi church became the most valuable and beautiful church. The apostle Paul later confessed that he would be glad and rejoice even if he would become sacrifices for them.  

Çϳª´Ô²²¼­´Â »çµµ ¹Ù¿ïÀÇ º¹À½ ÀüÆÄ »ç¿ªÀ» Å©°Ô ÃູÇÏ¼Ì°í ±×¸®°í ºô¸³º¸ ±³È¸µµ Å©°Ô ÃູÇϼ̽À´Ï´Ù. °á±¹ ºô¸³º¸ ±³È¸´Â °¡Àå ±ÍÁßÇÏ°í ¾Æ¸§´Ù¿î ±³È¸°¡ µÇ¾ú½À´Ï´Ù. »çµµ ¹Ù¿ïÀº ³ªÁß¿¡ ÀڱⰡ ºô¸³º¸ ±³È¸¸¦ À§ÇÑ Èñ»ýÀÇ Á¦¹°ÀÌ µÇ¾îµµ ÀÚ±â´Â ±â»µÇÏ°í ¶Ç ±â»µÇÏ°Ú´Ù°í °í¹éÇß½À´Ï´Ù.

The most valuable and most blessed message is the ¡°good news¡± of the ¡°gospel.¡± When we hear and accept the ¡°good news¡± of the ¡°gospel¡± our fortune and our lives are completely changed from darkness into light from punishment into blessings. How can we hear and accept the ¡°good news¡± of the ¡°gospel¡±? There are two basic steps. The first step is repenting. The second step is believing. It is because Jesus the son of God and our savior pronounced as the following. ¡°Repent and believe the gospel.¡±(Mark 1:15). It is because the apostle Paul also stressed the importance of repenting and believing as the following. ¡°I have declared to both Jews and Greeks that they must turn to God in repentance and have faith in our Lord Jesus.¡±(Acts 20:21). Repent is first, belief is second. Repenting as well as believing means surrendering and denying oneself and relying upon God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit alone.  

°¡Àå ±ÍÁßÇÏ°í ÃູµÈ ¸Þ½ÃÁö´Â ¡°º¹À½¡±ÀÇ ¡°ÁÁÀº ¼Ò½Ä¡±ÀÔ´Ï´Ù. ¿ì¸®µéÀÌ ¡°º¹À½¡±ÀÇ ¡°ÁÁÀº ¼Ò½Ä¡±À» µè°í ¹Þ¾Æµå¸± ¶§ ¿ì¸®µéÀÇ ¿î¸í°ú »îÀÌ ¿ÏÀüÈ÷ ¹Ù²î¾îÁý´Ï´Ù. ¾îµÎ¿ò¿¡¼­ ºûÀ¸·Î ½ÉÆÇ¿¡¼­ ÃູÀ¸·Î ¹Ù²î¾îÁý´Ï´Ù. ¿ì¸®µéÀÌ ¾î¶»°Ô ¡°º¹À½¡±ÀÇ ¡°ÁÁÀº ¼Ò½Ä¡±À» µè°í ¹Þ¾Æµå¸± ¼ö°¡ ÀÖ½À´Ï±î? µÎ °¡Áö ±âº»ÀûÀÎ ´Ü°è°¡ ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù. ù ¹ø° ´Ü°è´Â ȸ°³ÀÔ´Ï´Ù. µÎ ¹ø° ´Ü°è´Â ¹ÏÀ½ÀÔ´Ï´Ù. ¿Ö³ÄÇϸé Çϳª´ÔÀÇ ¾ÆµéÀÌ½Ã°í ¿ì¸®µéÀÇ ±¸ÁÖÀ̽Š¿¹¼ö´Ô²²¼­ ´ÙÀ½°ú °°ÀÌ ¼±¾ðÇϼ̱⠶§¹®ÀÔ´Ï´Ù. ¡°°¡¶ó»ç´ë ¶§°¡ á°í Çϳª´Ô ³ª¶ó°¡ °¡±î¿ÔÀ¸´Ï ȸ°³ÇÏ°í º¹À½À» ¹ÏÀ¸¶ó ÇϽôõ¶ó¡±(¸· 1:15). »çµµ ¹Ù¿ïµµ ȸ°³¿Í ¹ÏÀ½ÀÇ Á߿伺À» ´ÙÀ½°ú °°ÀÌ °­Á¶Ç߱⠶§¹®ÀÔ´Ï´Ù. ¡°À¯´ëÀΰú Çï¶óÀε鿡°Ô Çϳª´Ô²² ´ëÇÑ È¸°³¿Í ¿ì¸® ÁÖ ¿¹¼ö ±×¸®½ºµµ²² ´ëÇÑ ¹ÏÀ½À» Áõ°ÅÇÑ °ÍÀ̶ó¡±(Çà 20:21). ȸ°³°¡ ù°ÀÌ°í ¹ÏÀ½ÀÌ µÑ°ÀÔ´Ï´Ù. ȸ°³¿Í ¹ÏÀ½À̶õ Ç׺¹Çϸ鼭 ÀÚ½ÅÀ» ºÎÁ¤ÇÏ´Â °ÍÀ» ÀǹÌÇÏ°í ¼ººÎ Çϳª´Ô°ú ¼ºÀÚ ¿¹¼ö´Ô°ú ¼º·É Çϳª´Ô¸¸À» ÀÇÁöÇÏ´Â °ÍÀº ÀǹÌÇÕ´Ï´Ù.

The merciful and loving God is still preparing the stages and atmospheres for proclaiming the ¡°good news¡± of the ¡°gospel.¡± God is still sending his faithful servants to deliver the ¡°good news¡± of the ¡°gospel.¡± 152 years ago God sent the Rev. Robert Jermain Thomas to Korea and used him as his faithful servant and messenger to deliver the ¡°good news¡± of the ¡°gospel.¡± The Rev. Robert Jermain Thomas came from Wales to Korea to deliver ¡°good news¡± of the ¡°gospel.¡± He delivered gospel shouting ¡°believe Jesus, believe Jesus, believe Jesus¡± at the Daedong riverside in North Korea. He was arrested and beheaded by Park Choon Kwon a North Korean soldier. The Rev Thomas told him that God was loving him and handed him the book of the Bible. It was September 5 1866. He was just 27 years old youth. Later Park Choon Kwon who killed the Rev. Thomas repented and believed God and Jesus and became a faithful servant of God.

ÀÚºñ¿Í »ç¶ûÀÇ Çϳª´Ô²²¼­´Â ¾ÆÁ÷µµ ¡°º¹À½¡±ÀÇ ¡°ÁÁÀº ¼Ò½Ä¡±À» ¼±Æ÷ÇϽñâ À§ÇÑ ¹«´ë¿Í ºÐÀ§±â¸¦ ¸¶·ÃÇÏ°í °è½Ê´Ï´Ù. Çϳª´Ô²²¼­´Â ¾ÆÁ÷µµ ¡°º¹À½¡±ÀÇ ¡°ÁÁÀº ¼Ò½Ä¡±À» ÀüÇÏ´Â ½Å½ÇÇÑ Á¾µéÀ» º¸³»°í °è½Ê´Ï´Ù. 152³â Àü¿¡ Çϳª´Ô²²¼­´Â ·Î¹öÆ® Àú¸ÞÀÎ Å丶½º ¸ñ»ç¸¦ Çѱ¹¿¡ º¸³»¼Å¼­ ¡°º¹À½¡±ÀÇ ¡°ÁÁÀº ¼Ò½Ä¡±À» ÀüÇÏ´Â ½Å½ÇÇÑ Á¾À¸·Î »ç¿ëÇϼ̽À´Ï´Ù. ·Î¹öÆ® Àú¸ÞÀÎ Å丶½º ¸ñ»ç´Â ¿þÀϽº¿¡¼­ Çѱ¹À¸·Î ¿Í¼­ ¡°º¹À½¡±ÀÇ ¡°ÁÁÀº ¼Ò½Ä¡±À» ÀüÇß½À´Ï´Ù. ±×´Â ºÏÇÑ ´ëµ¿°­ º¯¿¡¼­ ¡°¿¹¼ö¸¦ ¹ÏÀ¸½Ã¿ä, ¿¹¼ö¸¦ ¹ÏÀ¸½Ã¿ä, ¿¹¼ö¸¦ ¹ÏÀ¸½Ã¿ä¡± ¶ó°í ¼Ò¸®¸¦ Áö¸£¸é¼­ º¹À½À» ÀüÇß½À´Ï´Ù. ±×´Â üÆ÷¸¦ ´çÇؼ­ ºÏÇÑÀÇ ±ºÀÎ ¹ÚÃá±Ç¿¡ ÀÇÇØ ¸ñÀÌ Àß·Á¼­ Á×ÀÓÀ» ´çÇß½À´Ï´Ù. Å丶½º ¸ñ»ç´Â ¹ÚÃá±Ç¿¡°Ô Çϳª´Ô²²¼­ ±×¸¦ »ç¶ûÇÏ½Å´Ù°í ¸»Çϸ鼭 ¼º°æÃ¥À» ¼±¹°·Î ÁÖ¾ú½À´Ï´Ù. ¶§´Â 1866³â 9¿ù 5ÀÏÀ̾ú°í ±×°¡ 17¼¼ÀÇ ÀþÀº û³âÀ̾úÀ» ¶§¿´½À´Ï´Ù. ÈÄ¿¡ ¹ÚÃá±ÇÀº ȸ°³ÇÏ°í Çϳª´Ô°ú ¿¹¼ö´ÔÀ» ¹Ï°Ô µÇ¾ú°í ½Å½ÇÇÑ Çϳª´ÔÀÇ Á¾ÀÌ µÇ¾ú½À´Ï´Ù.  

The Rev. Robert Jermain Thomas became the basis and foundation of the Korean church. After 19 years later the missionaries Underwood and Appenzeller arrived in Korea and made great contribution to build the Korean church. God has continued to prepare the stages and atmospheres for proclaiming the ¡°good news¡± of the ¡°gospel¡± in Korea by raising faithful servants of evangelism. God raised precious servants such as the Rev. Kil Sun Joo, the Rev. Lee Ki Pung, the Rev. Choi Bong Suck, the Rev. Choo Ki Chul, the Rev. Lee Sung Bong, the Rev. Kim Chi Sun, the Rev. Son Yang Won and so on.

·Î¹öÆ® Àú¸ÞÀÎ Å丶½º ¸ñ»ç´Â Çѱ¹±³È¸ÀÇ ±âÃÊ¿Í Åä´ë°¡ µÇ¾ú½À´Ï´Ù. 19³â ÈÄ¿¡ ¾ð´õ¿ìµå ¼±±³»ç¿Í ¾ÆÆæ½Ç¶ó ¼±±³»ç°¡ Çѱ¹¿¡ ¿À°Ô µÇ¾ú°í Çѱ¹±³È¸¸¦ ¼¼¿ì´Â µ¥ Å©°Ô °øÇåÀ» Çß½À´Ï´Ù. Çϳª´Ô²²¼­´Â °è¼ÓÇؼ­ ¡°º¹À½¡±ÀÇ ¡°ÁÁÀº ¼Ò½Ä¡±À» ¼±Æ÷ÇϽñâ À§ÇÑ ¹«´ë¿Í ºÐÀ§±â¸¦ ¸¶·ÃÇÏ°í °è¼Ì´Âµ¥ º¹À½ ÀüÆĸ¦ À§ÇÑ ½Å½ÇÇÑ Á¾µéÀ» ÀÏÀ¸ÄÑ ¼¼¿ì¼Ì½À´Ï´Ù. Çϳª´Ô²²¼­´Â ´ÙÀ½°ú °°Àº ±ÍÁßÇÑ Á¾µéÀ» ÀÏÀ¸ÄÑ ¼¼¿ì¼Å¼­ ¡°º¹À½¡±ÀÇ ¡°ÁÁÀº ¼Ò½Ä¡±À» ÀüÇÏ°Ô Çϼ̽À´Ï´Ù. Áï ±æ¼±ÁÖ ¸ñ»ç´Ô, À̱âdz ¸ñ»ç´Ô, ÃÖºÀ¼® ¸ñ»ç´Ô, ÁÖ±âö ¸ñ»ç´Ô, À̼ººÀ ¸ñ»ç´Ô, ±èÄ¡¼± ¸ñ»ç´Ô, ¼Õ¾ç¿ø ¸ñ»ç´Ô µîÀ» ±ÍÁßÇÑ Á¾µéÀ» ÀÏÀ¸ÄÑ ¼¼¿ì¼Ì½À´Ï´Ù.

God also prepared the stages and atmospheres for me to receive the "good news" of the "gospel." When I was a small boy I was in North Korea. I was so much touched and moved to see the forefathers of faith such as the Rev. Choi Bong Suck, the Rev. Choo Ki Chul were so faithful to the Lord and were all martyred in Pyongyang. My father was imprisoned at that time and was later martyred. I was so much moved and decided to leave North Korea and go to the South Korea. I wanted to gain the freedom of faith and to become a faithful servant of God. I crossed the border line alone at night and came to the South Korea. It was when I was 11 years old small boy. Since then I became an orphan and alien and lived all of my life with sorrow and pain. God has blessed my life so much. Two years after my arrival in South Korea, I met the Rev. Lee Sung Bong who was called as the Moody in Korea. I attended the revival meetings led by the Rev. Lee Sung Bong 12 times for 3 years and I was so much touched and blessed. He stressed the importance of repent, belief, grace, holiness, evangelism and second coming of Jesus. I did my best to accept and practice what he stressed.

Çϳª´Ô²²¼­´Â ¶ÇÇÑ Àú·Î ÇÏ¿©±Ý "º¹À½"ÀÇ "ÁÁÀº ¼Ò½Ä"À» ¹ÞÀ» ¼ö ÀÖ´Â ¹«´ë¿Í ºÐÀ§±â¸¦ ¸¶·ÃÇϼ̽À´Ï´Ù. Á¦°¡ ¾î¸° ¾ÆÀÌ¿´À» ¶§ ºÏÇÑ¿¡ ÀÖ¾ú½À´Ï´Ù. ±×·±µ¥ ÃÖºÀ¼® ¸ñ»ç´Ô°ú ÁÖ±âö ¸ñ»ç´Ô²²¼­ ÁÖ´Ô²² Ã漺ÇϽôٰ¡ Æò¾ç¿¡¼­ ¼ø±³¸¦ ´çÇϽô ¸ð½ÀÀ» ¹Ù¶óº¸¸é¼­ ±íÀº Ãæ°Ý°ú °¨µ¿À» ¹Þ¾Ò½À´Ï´Ù. ÀúÀÇ ¾Æ¹öÁö´Â ±× ¶§ °¨¿Á¿¡ °è¼Ì´Âµ¥ ³ªÁß¿¡ ¼ø±³¸¦ ´çÇß½À´Ï´Ù. Àú´Â ±íÀº °¨µ¿À» ¹Þ°í ºÏÇÑÀ» ¶°³ª ³²ÇÑÀ¸·Î °¡±â¸¦ °á½ÉÇß½À´Ï´Ù. Àú´Â ½Å¾ÓÀÇ ÀÚÀ¯¸¦ Áö´Ï±â¸¦ ¼Ò¿øÇß°í ÁÖ´ÔÀÇ ½Å½ÇÇÑ Á¾ÀÌ µÇ±â¸¦ ¼Ò¿øÇß½À´Ï´Ù. Àú´Â įįÇÑ ¹ã¿¡ È¥ÀÚ¼­ ±¹°æÀ» ³Ñ¾î¼­ ³²ÇÑÀ¸·Î ¿Ô½À´Ï´Ù. Á¦°¡ 11»ì ³­ ¼Ò³â ¶§ÀÇ ÀÏÀ̾ú½À´Ï´Ù. ±×¶§ºÎÅÍ Àú´Â °í¾Æ¿Í ³ª±×³×·Î ½½ÇÄ°ú ¾ÆÇÄÀ» Áö´Ï°í ÇÑ Æò»ýÀ» »ì°Ô µÇ¾ú½À´Ï´Ù. Çϳª´Ô²²¼­´Â ÀúÀÇ »îÀ» ¾ÆÁÖ ¸¹ÀÌ ÃູÇϼ̽À´Ï´Ù. Á¦°¡ ³²ÇÑ¿¡ ¿ÂÁö 2³â ÈÄ¿¡ Àú´Â Çѱ¹ÀÇ ¹«µð¶ó°í ºÒ¸®´ø À̼ººÀ ¸ñ»ç´ÔÀ» ¸¸³ª°Ô µÇ¾ú½À´Ï´Ù. Àú´Â À̼ººÀ ¸ñ»ç´Ô²²¼­ ÀεµÇϽô ºÎÈïȸ¿¡ 3³â µ¿¾È¿¡ 12¹ø Âü¼®Çϸ鼭 ¾ÆÁÖ ¸¹Àº °¨µ¿°ú ÃູÀ» ¹Þ¾Ò½À´Ï´Ù. ÀÌ ¸ñ»ç´Ô²²¼­´Â ȸ°³¿Í ¹ÏÀ½°ú ÀºÇý¿Í ¼º°á°ú Àüµµ¿Í À縲ÀÇ Á߿伺À» °­Á¶Çϼ̽À´Ï´Ù. Àú´Â À̸ñ»ç´Ô²²¼­ °­Á¶ÇϽô °ÍµéÀ» ±×´ë·Î ¹Þ¾Æµå¸®°í ½ÇõÇÏ·Á°í ÃÖ¼±À» ´ÙÇß½À´Ï´Ù.

Right after that I met the Rev. Kim Chi Sun who was called as the Jeremiah in Korea. He was always weeping whenever he delivered the message of repentance. He was a pastor of Changdong Presbyterian church and I attended all of the worship services as well as prayer meetings which the Rev. Kim Chi Sun led. I also attended most of the revival meetings in Korea which the Rev. Kim Chi Sun led. I was with him for 7 years and so much touched and blessed. The Rev. Kim Chi Sun stressed the importance of repent, belief,prayer, grace and evangelism. I did my best to accept and practice what he stressed.

¹Ù·Î ÈÄ¿¡´Â Çѱ¹ÀÇ ¿¹·¹¹Ì¾Æ¶ó°í ºÒ¸®´ø ±èÄ¡¼± ¸ñ»ç´ÔÀ» ¸¸³ª°Ô µÇ¾ú½À´Ï´Ù. ±× ºÐÀº ȸ°³ÀÇ ¸Þ½ÃÁö¸¦ ÀüÇÏ½Ç ¶§¸¶´Ù ´Ã ¿ï¾ú½À´Ï´Ù. ±× ºÐÀº ⵿±³È¸ÀÇ ´ãÀÓ ¸ñ»ç´ÔÀ̾ú´Âµ¥ Àú´Â ±è ¸ñ»ç´Ô²²¼­ ÀεµÇϽô ¸ðµç ¿¹¹è¿Í ¸ðµç ±âµµ ¸ðÀÓ¿¡ Âü¼®Çß½À´Ï´Ù. Àú´Â ¶ÇÇÑ ±èÄ¡¼± ¸ñ»ç´Ô²²¼­ ÀεµÇϽô ºÎÈïȸ´Â °ÅÀÇ ºüÁöÁö ¾Ê°í Âü¼®Çß½À´Ï´Ù. Àú´Â ±è ¸ñ»ç´Ô°ú 7³â µ¿¾È ÇÔ²² Çϸ鼭 ¾ÆÁÖ ¸¹Àº °¨µ¿¿Í ÀºÇý¸¦ ¹Þ¾Ò½À´Ï´Ù. ±èÄ¡¼± ¸ñ»ç´Ô²²¼­´Â ȸ°³¿Í ¹ÏÀ½°ú ±âµµ¿Í ÀºÇý¿Í ÀüµµÀÇ Á߿伺À» °­Á¶Çϼ̽À´Ï´Ù. Àú´Â ±è ¸ñ»ç´Ô²²¼­ °­Á¶ÇϽô °ÍÀ» ±×´ë·Î ¹Þ¾Æµå¸®°í ½ÇõÇÏ·Á°í ÃÖ¼±À» ´ÙÇß½À´Ï´Ù.

God is still preparing the stages and atmospheres for proclaiming the ¡°good news¡± of the ¡°gospel.¡± God could use the Ammi Mission retreat to Seorak mountain for proclaiming the ¡°good news¡± of the ¡°gospel.¡± I pray that God would bless Seorak mountain retreat and bless all of you that your lives could be full of repenting and believing as well as full of delivering the ¡°good news¡± of the ¡°gospel¡± to your neighbors. May God bless the Ammi Mission Church and all of the ministries of mission and service. Amen!

Çϳª´Ô²²¼­´Â Áö±Ýµµ ¡°º¹À½¡±ÀÇ ¡°ÁÁÀº ¼Ò½Ä¡±À» ¼±Æ÷ÇϽñâ À§ÇÑ ¹«´ë¿Í ºÐÀ§±â¸¦ ¸¶·ÃÇÏ°í °è½Ê´Ï´Ù. Çϳª´Ô²²¼­´Â ¾Ï¹Ì ¼±±³È¸ÀÇ ¼³¾Ç»ê ¼ö·Ãȸ¸¦ ¡°º¹À½¡±ÀÇ ¡°ÁÁÀº ¼Ò½Ä¡±À» ¼±Æ÷ÇÏ´Â ¼ö·Ãȸ·Î »ç¿ëÇÏ½Ç ¼ö ÀÖÀ» °ÍÀÔ´Ï´Ù. Àú´Â Çϳª´Ô²²¼­ ¼³¾Ç»ê ¼ö·Ãȸ¸¦ ÃູÇÏ½Ã°í ¿©·¯ºÐµéÀ» ÃູÇϼż­ ¿©·¯ºÐÀÇ »îÀÌ È¸°³¿Í ¹ÏÀ½À¸·Î Ã游ÇÏ°í ±×¸®°í ¡°º¹À½¡±ÀÇ ¡°ÁÁÀº ¼Ò½Ä¡±À» ¿©·¯ºÐÀÇ ÀÌ¿ôµé¿¡°Ô ÀüÇÏ´Â Àüµµ·Î Ã游ÇÏ°Ô µÇ±â¸¦ ±âµµ µå¸³´Ï´Ù. Çϳª´Ô²²¼­ ¾Ï¹Ì ¼±±³±³È¸¸¦ ÃູÇÏ½Ã°í ¼±±³»ç¿ª°ú ¼¶±èÀÇ »ç¿ªÀ» ÃູÇϽñ⸦ ±â¿øÇÕ´Ï´Ù. ¾Æ¸à.

QR Code - QR Äڵ带 »ç¿ëÇÏ½Ã¸é ¸ð¹ÙÀÏ¿¡¼­ º¸½Ç ¼ö ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù.

-->

¹øÈ£
Á¦¸ñ
±Û¾´ÀÌ
µî·ÏÀÏ
21TV
1172  ´Ù½Ã µè´Â ±è¸íÇõ¸ñ»ç ¼³±³ - »çµµÇàÀü °­ÇØ - ¼­·Ð (Çà1:1~8)      21TV 2024/02/26
1171  ±è¸íÇõ¸ñ»ç´Ô ¸¶Áö¸· »ç¿ª À°¼º¼³±³ [02/04] °­ÇÏ°í ´ã´ëÇ϶ó, ȯ³­³¯¿¡ ³ª¸¦ ºÎ¸£¶ó (¼ö 1:1-9. ½Ã 50:15) -ûÁÖ ¾ç¼º±³È¸(2024)      21TV 2024/02/05
1170  [01/28] Àüµµ¿Í ¼¶±èÀÇ ±ÍÁßÇÑ ÂøÇÑ »î°ú »ç¿ª (¸· 1:38,39, 10:45) - ¹®°æ ¿¹½º±³È¸      21TV 2024/01/29
1169  [01/21] Å»ºÏÀÚµé°ú ¿ì¸®µé¿¡°Ô À§·Î¿Í °Ý·Á°¡ µÇ´Â Çϳª´ÔÀÇ ¸»¾¸ (¿ä 14:1-3) - ÀÇÁ¤ºÎ ÇѲޱ³È¸      21TV 2024/01/22
1168  [01/14] Çϳª´Ô²²¼­ ±â»µÇϽô ¼º½ÇÇÑ ½Å¾Ó »ýÈ° (¿ä 3:16, 21:15-20, ¸¶ 5:43-45, ¿ä1 4:7-12) - ÁÁÀº ¼Ò½Ä±³È¸(2024)      21TV 2024/01/15
1167  [01/07] ÀÌ ³ª¶ó¿Í ÀÌ ¹ÎÁ·À» »ì¸®´Â ±×¸®½ºµµÀÇ ½ÅºÎ (Çà 1:6-8) - ±×·¹À̽º ¼±±³±³È¸      21TV 2024/01/08
1166  [12/31] Áú±×¸© ¼Ó¿¡ ´ã±ä º¸È­ (¿ä 14:1-8, °íÈÄ 4:7-10) - ¼Û¸íÈñ ½ÃÀÎ Áý      21TV 2024/01/02
1165  [12/24] ¸ñÀÚµéÀÇ ±ÍÁßÇÏ°í ¾Æ¸§´Ù¿î ³ë·¡ (´ª 2:8-20) - ¿µµîÆ÷ ±¤¾ß±³È¸(2023)      21TV 2023/12/25
1164  [12/17] »ç¶û°ú µµ¿òÀÇ ¼Õ±æÀ» Æì´Â ±ÍÁßÇÑ »î¿¡ ´ëÇÑ °£Áõ ¼³±³ (¿ä 13:34,35, ¿äÀÏ 4:7-11) - ¾Ï¹Ì¼±±³È¸(2013)      21TV 2023/12/18
1163  [12/10] ±âȸ¸»±³ºÀ±â°¡ Ã游ÇÑ ±ÍÁßÇÏ°í ¾Æ¸§´Ù¿î ±³È¸ (¸· 1:35, ¸¶ 4:17, ¸· 1:14, 15, ¸· 15:40,41, ¸· 10: 45, ¿ä 15: 11) - º¸Àº ⼺±³È¸(2023)      21TV 2023/12/10

1 [2][3][4][5][6][7][8][9][10]..[118] [´ÙÀ½ 10 °³]

http://21tv.org/bbs/zboard.php?id=kangbyun