21tv
[±è¸íÇõ] ´Ù½Ã µè´Â ±è¸íÇõ¸ñ»ç ¼³±³ - »çµµÇàÀü °...
[¹Ú¼ºÀÏ] [04/21] ÀÏ°ö° ´Þ¿¡ ¿¹·ç»ì·½¿¡ ¸ðÀÎÁö¶ó ...
[À̱¤¿ì] [04/21] ¿äÇÑ¿¡ ´ëÇÏ¿© (¸¶11:1~10)
[À±¹®±â] [08/19] ¹«³ÊÁø ³ª¶ó (¿­¿Õ±âÇÏ 17Àå 1Àý ~...
[À̵¿¿ø] ¿¡½º´õ¼­ °­ÇØ 6 - ¿¡½º´õ 5Àå
[µ¿Àιè] [12/29] Çϳª´ÔÀÇ ¿µ±¤À» À§ÇÏ¿© (»ç 43Àå ...
[±³°èÀÚ·á½Ç] ¼¼°è»ç ¼Ó¿¡¼­ º» 3.1¿îµ¿ / ±è¿ëÁ÷ ±³¼ö ...
±âµ¶±³°¡ º¸´Â Â÷º°±ÝÁö¹ý - Á¦¼ºÈ£ ±³¼ö ...
°Ç°­ÇÑ °¡Á¤È¸º¹ ¹æ¾È / °í¸íÁø ¸ñ»ç (¼ö¿ø...
[¼Û¿ëÇÊ] ¿¹¼ö´ÔÀÇ Ä¡À¯ »ç¿ª
[À¯°üÁö] (0121) ½ÅÃÌ(ãæõ½)±³È¸(ȲÇصµ ¼ÛÈ­±º)
[±³°èÁöµµÀÚ´ë´ã] »õº®±âµµ ½Å¾ÓÀÇ ¿µ¼ºÀ» ¿°¿øÇϸç - ´ë´ãÀÚ...
[±³È¸¼ø·Ê] [´Ù»ç¶ûħ·Ê±³È¸] ¹ÏÀ½°ú Àγ» (È÷10:36-39...
[´ë³óÁ¦Àϱ³È¸] Çսɱ⵵ÀÇ ´É·Â (Çà12:1-1...
[±¸¿øÀÇ ±â»Ý±³È¸] Çϳª´Ô²² ³ª¾Æ°¡´Â ¹ÏÀ...
-

¹æ¼Û 

µ¿¿µ»ó  

[01/03] The benevolent God who allows us disasters and trials - 1Cor. 10:13, 2 Cron. 7:12-16, Ps. 50:15, Rom. 5:3,4 (Nam YangJu Ammi Mission Church)

The benevolent God who allows us disasters and trials (Àç³­°ú ½ÃÇèÀ» Çã¶ôÇϽô ÁÁÀ¸½Å Çϳª´Ô) - 1Cor. 10:13, 2 Cron. 7:12-16, Ps. 50:15, Rom. 5:3,4.(°íÀü 10:13, ´ëÇÏ 7:12-16, ½Ã 50:15, ·Ò 5:3,4 ) /Nam YangJu Ammi Mission Church

It is so good for me to come back here again today to meet my dear friends from many different foreign countries and to worship God together with you. I have come here 14 times during the past 10 years since 2010. Today on January third of 2021 I came here 15th time and I am going to deliver a message entitled as ¡°The benevolent God who allows us disasters and trials.¡± Pastor Gloria (Young Ae) Kim wanted me to deliver a message about ¡°disasters and trials.¡±

¿À´Ã ¿©±â ´Ù½Ã ¿Í¼­ ¿©·¯ ³ª¶óµé¿¡¼­ ¿À½Å »ç¶ûÇϴ ģ±¸µéÀ» ¸¸³ª°Ô µÇ¾î¼­ ±×¸®°í ¿©·¯ºÐµé°ú ÇÔ²² Çϳª´Ô²² ¿¹¹è µå¸®°Ô µÇ¾î¼­ ¾ÆÁÖ ÁÁ½À´Ï´Ù. Á¦°¡ 2010³âºÎÅÍ Áö³­10³â µ¿¾È ¿©±â 14¹ø ¿Ô½À´Ï´Ù. ¿À´Ã 2021³â 1¿ù 1ÀÏ ÁÖÀÏ ¿©±â 15¹ø°·Î ¿Í¼­ ¡°Àç³­°ú ½ÃÇèÀ» Çã¶ôÇϽô ÁÁÀ¸½Å Çϳª´Ô¡± À̶ó´Â Á¦¸ñÀ¸·Î ¼³±³¸¦ ÇÏ·Á°í ÇÕ´Ï´Ù. ±è¿µ¾Ö ¼±±³»ç´ÔÀÌ ¡°Àç³­°ú ½ÃÇ衱¿¡ ´ëÇÑ ¼³±³¸¦ Çϸé ÁÁ°Ú´Ù°í ¸»À» Çß½À´Ï´Ù.

Now almost all kinds of peoples in the world are facing disasters and trials of Corona Viruses and are suffering much. In fact there were various kinds of disasters and trials in the past in most places of the world. The various kinds of disasters and trials were not accidentally happened but happened through the providence of the benevolent God. The various kinds of disasters and trials happened to teach and help the sinful peoples to repent and to live good lives pleasing God.

Áö±Ý ÀÌ ¼¼»óÀÇ °ÅÀÇ ¸ðµç »ç¶÷µéÀÌ Äڷγª ¹ÙÀÌ·¯½º·Î ÀÎÇÑ Àç³­°ú ½ÃÇèÀ» ´çÇϸ鼭 ¸¹Àº °íÅëÀ» ´çÇÏ°í ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù. »ç½Ç Áö³­ °ú°Å¿¡µµ ÀÌ ¼¼»ó °÷°÷¿¡   ¿©·¯ Á¾·ùÀÇ Àç³­°ú ½ÃÇèÀÌ ÀϾ½À´Ï´Ù. ¿©·¯ Á¾·ùÀÇ Àç³­°ú ½ÃÇèÀÌ ¿ì¿¬ÀÌ ÀϾ °ÍÀÌ ¾Æ´Ï°í ÀÎÀÚÇϽŠÇϳª´ÔÀÇ ¼·¸® °¡¿îµ¥¼­ ÀϾ °ÍÀ̾ú½À´Ï´Ù. ¿©·¯ Á¾·ùÀÇ Àç³­°ú ½ÃÇèÀÌ ÁËÀεéÀ» °¡¸£Ä¡°í µµ¿Í¼­ ȸ°³ÇÏ°í Çϳª´ÔÀ» ±â»Ú½Ã±â ÇÏ´Â ¿Ã¹Ù¸¥ »îÀ» »ì°Ô ÇϽ÷Á´Â Çϳª´ÔÀÇ ¼±ÇϽŠ¼·¸® °¡¿î¿¡¼­ ÀϾ Àç³­°ú ½ÃÇèÀ̾ú½À´Ï´Ù.

In the Old Testament times God the father arranged to happen disasters and trials 7 times during the period of Judges and later arranged to happen extremely severe disasters and trials of living slavery lives in Babylon for 70 years. After all the Israel people repented and began to live upright lives of faith. The Bible pointed out the usefulness of disasters and trials as the following. ¡°Remember how the LORD your God led you all the way in the desert these forty years, to humble you and to test you in order to know what was in your heart, whether or not you would keep his commands.¡±(Deut. 8:2). ¡°By the rivers of Babylon we sat and wept when we remembered Zion.¡±(Ps. 137:1). ¡°It was good for me to be afflicted so that I might learn your decrees.¡±(Ps. 119:71). ¡°Before I was afflicted I went astray, but now I obey your word.¡±(Ps. 119:67). ¡°Call upon me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you will honor me.¡±(Ps. 50:15).

±¸¾à½Ã´ë¿¡ ¼ººÎ Çϳª´Ô²²¼­´Â »ç»ç ½Ã´ë¿¡ 7¹ø Àç³­°ú ½ÃÇèÀ» ´çÇÏ°Ô ÇÏ¼Ì°í ³ªÁß¿¡´Â 70³â µ¿¾È ¹Ùº§·Ð¿¡¼­ Æ÷·Î »ýÈ°À» ÇÏ´Â ±Ø½ÉÇÑ Àç³­°ú ½ÃÇèÀ» ´çÇÏ°Ô Çϼ̽À´Ï´Ù. °á±¹ À̽º¶ó¿¤ ¹é¼ºÀº ȸ°³ÇÏ°Ô µÇ¾ú°í ¿Ã¹Ù¸¥ »îÀ» »ì°Ô µÇ¾ú½À´Ï´Ù. ±×·¡¼­ ¼º°æ ¸»¾¸µéÀº Àç³­°ú ½ÃÇèÀÇ À¯ÀÍÀ» ÀÌ·¸°Ô ÁöÀûÇÏ°í ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù. ¡°³× Çϳª´Ô ¿©È£¿Í²²¼­ ÀÌ »ç½Ê ³â µ¿¾È¿¡ ³Ê·Î ±¤¾ßÀÇ ±æÀ» °È°Ô ÇϽŠ°ÍÀ» ±â¾ïÇ϶ó ÀÌ´Â ³Ê¸¦ ³·Ãß½Ã¸ç ³Ê¸¦ ½ÃÇèÇÏ»ç ³× ¸¶À½ÀÌ ¾î¶°ÇÑÁö ±× ¸í·ÉÀ» ÁöÅ°´ÂÁö ¾Æ´Ï ÁöÅ°´ÂÁö ¾Ë·Á ÇϽÉÀ̶ó.¡±(½Å 8:2). ¡°¿ì¸®°¡ ¹Ùº§·ÐÀÇ ¿©·¯ °­º¯ °Å±â ¾É¾Æ¼­ ½Ã¿ÂÀ» ±â¾ïÇÏ¸ç ¿ï¾úµµ´Ù.¡±(½Ã 137:1). ¡°°í³­ ´çÇÑ °ÍÀÌ ³»°Ô À¯ÀÍÀ̶ó ÀÌ·Î ÀÎÇÏ¿© ³»°¡ ÁÖÀÇ À²·Ê¸¦ ¹è¿ì°Ô µÇ¾ú³ªÀÌ´Ù.¡±(½Ã 119:71). ¡°°í³­ ´çÇϱâ Àü¿¡´Â ³»°¡ ±×¸© ÇàÇÏ¿´´õ´Ï ÀÌÁ¦´Â ÁÖÀÇ ¸»¾¸À» ÁöÅ°³ªÀÌ´Ù.¡±(½Ã 119:67). ¡°È¯³­ ³¯¿¡ ³ª¸¦ ºÎ¸£¶ó ³»°¡ ³Ê¸¦ °ÇÁö¸®´Ï ³×°¡ ³ª¸¦ ¿µÈ­·Ó°Ô Çϸ®·Î´Ù.¡±(½Ã 50:15).

I think that the Korean churches became a little bit more and more suitable churches through the disasters and trials under the 36 years Japanese severe control and persecutions and through the disasters and trials of the 6.25 war between the North and South Korea in 1950. The Korean churches began to repent severely, began to worship God sincerely on Sundays, began to concentrate to early morning prayers, began to love and serve neighbors as well as enemies, and began to dedicate lives as sacrifices of martyrdom. The providence of God is always benevolent and valuable

»ç½Ç Á¶¼±±³È¸°¡ ÀϺ» ÅëÄ¡ÇÏ¿¡¼­ 36³â µ¿¾È Àç³­°ú ½ÃÇèÀ» ´çÇϹǷΠÁ¶±Ý¾¿ Á¶±Ý¾¿ ±³È¸´Ù¿î ±ÍÁßÇÑ ±³È¸·Î Å»¹Ù²ÞÇÏ°Ô µÇ¾ú°í, Çѱ¹±³È¸°¡ 1950³â 6.25 ÀüÀïÀÇ Àç³­°ú ½ÃÇèÀ» ´çÇϹǷΠÁ¶±Ý¾¿ Á¶±Ý¾¿ ±³È¸´Ù¿î ±ÍÁßÇÑ ±³È¸·Î Å»¹Ù²ÞÇÏ°Ô µÇ¾ú´Ù°í »ý°¢ÇÕ´Ï´Ù. ¡°È¸°³¡±¸¦ ¾ÆÁÖ ¸¹ÀÌ ÇÏ°Ô µÇ¾ú°í, ¡°ÁÖÀϼº¼öÀÇ ¿¹¹è¡±¿Í ¡°»õº®±âµµ¡±¿¡ Àü·ÂÇÏ°Ô µÇ¾ú°í, ÀÌ¿ô ¡°»ç¶û°ú ¼¶±è¡±Àº ¹°·Ð ¿ø¼ö ¡°»ç¶û°ú ¼¶±è¡±¿¡ Àü·ÂÀ» ´ÙÇÏ°Ô µÇ¾ú°í, ±×¸®°í ¼ö ¸¹Àº ¡°¼ø±³¡±ÀÇ Á¦¹°µéÀ» ¹èÃâÇÏ°Ô µÇ¾ú´Ù°í »ý°¢ÇÕ´Ï´Ù. Çϳª´ÔÀÇ ¼·¸®´Â ¾ðÁ¦³ª ¼±ÇÏ½Ã°í ±ÍÁßÇϽʴϴÙ.

Now we are going to look into the teachings of the 2 Cron. 7:12-16. God the father appeared to Solomon and told him as the following. ¡°The LORD appeared to him at night and said: I have heard your prayer and have chosen this place for myself as a temple for sacrifices. When I shut up the heavens so that there is no rain, or command locusts to devour the land or send a plague among my people, if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land. Now my eyes will be open and my ears attentive to the prayers offered in this place. I have chosen and consecrated this temple so that my Name may be there forever. My eyes and my heart will always be there.¡±(2 Cron. 7:12-16).

¿À´Ã ´ëÇÏ 7Àå º»¹® ¸»¾¸ÀÇ °¡¸£Ä§À» ¸ÕÀú »ìÆ캸·Á°í ÇÕ´Ï´Ù. ¼ººÎ Çϳª´Ô²²¼­ ¼Ö·Î¸ó¿¡°Ô ³ªÅ¸³ª¼­ ´ÙÀ½°ú °°ÀÌ ¸»¾¸Çϼ̽À´Ï´Ù. ¡°¹ã¿¡ ¿©È£¿Í²²¼­ ¼Ö·Î¸ó¿¡°Ô ³ªÅ¸³ª»ç À̸£½ÃµÇ ³»°¡ ÀÌ¹Ì ³× ±âµµ¸¦ µè°í ÀÌ°÷À» ÅÃÇÏ¿© ³»°Ô Á¦»çÇÏ´Â ÀüÀ» »ï¾ÒÀ¸´Ï Ȥ ³»°¡ ÇÏ´ÃÀ» ´Ý°í ºñ¸¦ ³»¸®Áö ¾Æ´ÏÇϰųª Ȥ ¸Þ¶Ñ±â·Î Åä»êÀ» ¸Ô°Ô Çϰųª Ȥ ¿°º´À¸·Î ³» ¹é¼º °¡¿îµ¥ À¯ÇàÇÏ°Ô ÇÒ ¶§¿¡ ³» À̸§À¸·Î ÀÏÄ´ ³» ¹é¼ºÀÌ ±× ¾ÇÇÑ ±æ¿¡¼­ ¶°³ª ½º½º·Î °âºñÇÏ°í ±âµµÇÏ¿© ³» ¾ó±¼À» ±¸ÇÏ¸é ³»°¡ Çϴÿ¡¼­ µè°í ±× Á˸¦ »çÇÏ°í ±× ¶¥À» °íÄ¥Âî¶ó ÀÌ°÷¿¡¼­ ÇÏ´Â ±âµµ¿¡ ³»°¡ ´«À» µé°í ±Í¸¦ ±â¿ïÀ̸®´Ï ÀÌ´Â ³»°¡ ÀÌ¹Ì ÀÌ ÀüÀ» ÅÃÇÏ°í °Å·èÇÏ°Ô ÇÏ¿© ³» À̸§À¸·Î ¿©±â ¿µ¿µÈ÷ ÀÖ°Ô ÇÏ¿´À½ÀÌ¶ó ³» ´«°ú ³» ¸¶À½ÀÌ Ç×»ó ¿©±â ÀÖÀ¸¸®¶ó.¡±(´ëÇÏ 7:12-16).

The first teaching of 2 Cron. 7:12-16 is that all kinds of disasters and trials are not accidentally happening but happening through the providence of the benevolent God. Such statements as ¡°when I shut up the heavens so that there is no rain, or command locusts to devour the land or send a plague among my people¡± indicate that God arranged disasters and trials.

´ëÇÏ 7Àå ¸»¾¸ÀÌ °¡¸£Ä¡´Â ù° ±³ÈÆÀº ¸ðµç Á¾·ùÀÇ Àç³­°ú ½ÃÇèµéÀÌ ¿ì¿¬È÷ ÀϾ´Â ÀϵéÀÌ ¾Æ´Ï°í ¼ººÎ Çϳª´ÔÀÇ ¡°¼±ÇϽŠ¼·¸®¡± °¡¿îµ¥¼­ ÀϾ´Â ÀϵéÀ̶ó´Â ±³ÈÆÀÔ´Ï´Ù. ¡°È¤ ³»°¡ ÇÏ´ÃÀ» ´Ý°í ºñ¸¦ ³»¸®Áö ¾Æ´ÏÇϰųª Ȥ ¸Þ¶Ñ±â·Î Åä»êÀ» ¸Ô°Ô Çϰųª Ȥ ¿°º´À¸·Î ³» ¹é¼º °¡¿îµ¥ À¯ÇàÇÏ°Ô ÇÒ ¶§¿¡¡± ¶ó´Â ¸»¾¸Àº Çϳª´Ô²²¼­ Àç³­°ú ½ÃÇèÀÌ ÀϾµµ·Ï Çϼ̴ٴ ¸»¾¸ÀÔ´Ï´Ù.

The second teaching of 2 Cron. 7:12-16 is that the purpose of God¡¯s arranging disasters and trials is making the people humble and repent. Such statements as ¡°if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and turn from their wicked ways¡± indicate that God¡¯s willing purpose is making the people humble and repent. When the people of God do not live right life of faith they become arrogant and evil. When they experience disasters and trials, they become to be humble and repent.

´ëÇÏ 7Àå ¸»¾¸ÀÌ °¡¸£Ä¡´Â µÑ° ±³ÈÆÀº Çϳª´Ô²²¼­ Àç³­°ú ½ÃÇèÀ» Áֽô ¸ñÀûÀº Àڱ⠹鼺ÀÌ ½º½º·Î ¡°°âºñ¡±ÇÏ°Ô µÇ°í ¾ÇÇÑ ±æ¿¡¼­ ¶°³ª ¡°È¸°³¡±ÇÏ°Ô µÇ±â¸¦ ÇϽñâ À§ÇÔÀ̶ó´Â ±³ÈÆÀÔ´Ï´Ù. ¡°³» À̸§À¸·Î ÀÏÄ´ ³» ¹é¼ºÀÌ ±× ¾ÇÇÑ ±æ¿¡¼­ ¶°³ª ½º½º·Î °âºñÇÏ°í.¡± Çϳª´ÔÀÇ ¹é¼ºÀÌ ½Å¾Ó»ýÈ°À» Á¦´ë·Î ÇÏÁö ¸øÇÏ°Ô µÉ ¶§ ±³¸¸ÇÏ°Ô µÇ°í À̱âÀûÀÌ°Ô µÇ°í ¾ÇÇÏ°Ô µÇ±â°¡ ³Ê¹« ½±½À´Ï´Ù. ±×·¡¼­ Àç³­°ú ½ÃÇèÀ» ´çÇÏ¸é ¡°È¸°³¡±Çϸ鼭 ¡°°âºñ¡±ÇÏ°Ô µÈ´Ù°í ¸»¾¸Çϼ̽À´Ï´Ù.

The third teaching of 2 Cron. 7:12-16 is that the purpose of God¡¯s arranging disasters and trials is making his people to pray and to seek the face of God. When the people of God do not live the right life of faith they become arrogant and seeking worldly things such as political economical and medical fashions instead of seeking the face of God. It is so much important for us to seek the face of God and try to find out God pleasing things such as sincere repentance, whole heartily worship service, and love and service towards all kinds of peoples.

´ëÇÏ 7Àå ¸»¾¸ÀÌ °¡¸£Ä¡´Â ¼Â° ±³ÈÆÀº Çϳª´Ô²²¼­ Àç³­°ú ½ÃÇèÀ» Áֽô ¸ñÀûÀº Àڱ⠹鼺ÀÌ ½º½º·Î °âºñÇØÁ®¼­ ±âµµÇϸ鼭 ¡°Çϳª´ÔÀÇ ¾ó±¼¡±À» ±¸ÇÏ°Ô ÇϽñâ À§ÇÔÀ̶ó´Â ±³ÈÆÀÔ´Ï´Ù. Çϳª´ÔÀÇ ¹é¼ºµéÀÌ ½Å¾Ó»ýÈ°À» Á¦´ë·Î ÇÏÁö ¸øÇÏ°Ô µÉ ¶§ ±³¸¸ÇØÁ®¼­ Çϳª´ÔÀÇ ¾ó±¼´ë½Å ¼¼»óÀÇ Á¤Ä¡ °æÁ¦ ÀÇÇÐ À¯Çà¿¡ °ü½ÉÀ» ±â¿ïÀÌ°Ô µÈ´Ù°í »ý°¢ÇÕ´Ï´Ù. ¿ì¸® ½ÅÀÚµéÀÌ ½º½º·Î °âºñÇØÁ®¼­ Çϳª´ÔÀÇ ¾ó±¼À» ±¸ÇÏ´Â °ÍÀÌ Áï Çϳª´Ô²²¼­ ±â»µÇϽô °ÍÀÌ ¹«¾ùÀÎÁö¸¦ ¾Ë¾Æ³»´Â °ÍÀÌ ³Ê¹«³Ê¹« ±ÍÁßÇÏ´Ù°í »ý°¢ÇÕ´Ï´Ù. ¿ì¸®µéÀÌ Çϳª´ÔÀÇ ¾ó±¼À» ±¸Çϸ鼭 Çϳª´Ô²²¼­ ±â»µÇϽô ÀϵéÀÌ ¹«¾ùÀÎÁö¸¦ Áï Áø½ÇÇÑ È¸°³¿Í Á¤¼º²¯ µå¸®´Â ¿¹¹è¿Í ¸ðµç »ç¶÷µé¿¡°Ô º£Çª´Â »ç¶û°ú ¼¶±èÀ̶ó´Â »ç½ÇÀ» ±ú´Ý´Â °ÍÀÌ ¾ÆÁÖ ±ÍÁßÇÏ´Ù°í »ý°¢ÇÕ´Ï´Ù.

What are the things which God is most pleased to receive from us? Firstly the sacrifice of sincere ¡°repentance¡± is that which God is most pleased to receive. It is because all kinds of human being since Adam are sinners full of all kinds of sins. David in the Old Testament times confessed that the pleasing and delighting sacrifices of God were not burnt offerings but a broken and contrite heart of repentances. ¡°You do not delight in sacrifice, or I would bring it; you do not take pleasure in burnt offerings. The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit; a broken and contrite heart, O God, you will not despise.¡±(Ps. 51:16,17).

Çϳª´Ô²²¼­ ¿ì¸®µé·ÎºÎÅÍ ¹ÞÀ¸½Ã±â¸¦ °¡Àå ±â»µÇϽô °ÍÀÌ ¹«¾ùÀԴϱî? Á¦ÀÏ ¸ÕÀú óÀýÇÑ ¡°È¸°³¡±ÀÇ Á¦»ç¸¦ ¹ÞÀ¸½Ã´Â °ÍÀ̶ó°í »ý°¢ÇÕ´Ï´Ù. ¾Æ´ã ÀÌÈÄÀÇ ¸ðµç Àΰ£µéÀº ¸ðµÎ Á˾ÇÀ¸·Î °¡µæÇÑ ÁËÀεéÀ̱⠶§¹®ÀÔ´Ï´Ù. ±¸¾à½Ã´ëÀÇ ´ÙÀ­Àº Çϳª´Ô²²¼­ Áñ°ÜÇÏ½Ã°í ±â»µÇϽô °ÍÀº ¹øÁ¦°¡ ¾Æ´Ï°í »óÇÏ°í ÅëȸÇϴ ȸ°³ÀÇ Á¦»ç¶ó°í °í¹éÀ» Çß½À´Ï´Ù. ¡°ÁÖ´Â Á¦»ç¸¦ Áñ°Ü ¾Æ´ÏÇϽóª´Ï ±×·¸Áö ¾ÊÀ¸¸é ³»°¡ µå·ÈÀ» °ÍÀ̶ó ÁÖ´Â ¹øÁ¦¸¦ ±â»µ ¾Æ´ÏÇϽóªÀÌ´Ù Çϳª´ÔÀÇ ±¸ÇϽô Á¦»ç´Â »óÇÑ ½É·ÉÀ̶ó Çϳª´ÔÀÌ¿© »óÇÏ°í ÅëȸÇÏ´Â ¸¶À½À» ÁÖ²²¼­ ¸ê½ÃÄ¡ ¾Æ´ÏÇϽø®ÀÌ´Ù.¡±(½Ã 51:16.17).

After all David lived all of his life the lives of severe repentances. ¡°I am worn out from groaning; all night long I flood my bed with weeping and drench my couch with tears.¡±(Ps. 6:6). ¡°Because of your wrath there is no health in my body; my bones have no soundness because of my sin. My guilt has overwhelmed me like a burden too heavy to bear.¡±(Ps. 38:3,4). ¡°Wash away all my iniquity and cleanse me from my sin. For I know my transgressions, and my sin is always before me. Against you, you only, have I sinned and done what is evil in your sight, so that you are proved right when you speak and justified when you judge. Surely I was sinful at birth, sinful from the time my mother conceived me.¡±(Ps. 51:2-5).

°á±¹ ´ÙÀ­Àº Æò»ýÅä·Ï óÀýÇÑ È¸°³ÀÇ »îÀ» »ì°Ô µÇ¾ú½À´Ï´Ù. ¡°³»°¡ ź½ÄÇÔÀ¸·Î °ïÇÌÇÏ¿© ¹ã¸¶´Ù ´«¹°·Î ³» ħ»óÀ» ¶ç¿ì¸ç ³» ¿ä¸¦ Àû½Ã³ªÀÌ´Ù.¡±(½Ã 6:6). ¡°ÁÖÀÇ Áø³ë·Î ÀÎÇÏ¿© ³» »ì¿¡ ¼ºÇÑ °÷ÀÌ ¾ø»ç¿À¸ç ³ªÀÇ ÁË·Î ÀÎÇÏ¿© ³» »À¿¡ Æò¾ÈÇÔÀÌ ¾ø³ªÀÌ´Ù ³» Á˾ÇÀÌ ³» ¸Ó¸®¿¡ ³ÑÃļ­ ¹«°Å¿î Áü °°À¸´Ï °¨´çÇÒ ¼ö ¾ø³ªÀÌ´Ù.¡±(½Ã 38:3,4). ¡°³ªÀÇ Á˾ÇÀ» ¸»°²°Ô ¾Ä±â½Ã¸ç ³ªÀÇ Á˸¦ ±ú²ýÀÌ Á¦ÇϼҼ­ ´ëÀú ³ª´Â ³» ÁË°ú¸¦ ¾Æ¿À´Ï ³» ÁË°¡ Ç×»ó ³» ¾Õ¿¡ ÀÖ³ªÀÌ´Ù ³»°¡ ÁÖ²²¸¸ ¹üÁËÇÏ¿© ÁÖÀÇ ¸ñÀü¿¡ ¾ÇÀ» ÇàÇÏ¿´»ç¿À´Ï ÁÖ²²¼­ ¸»¾¸ÇÏ½Ç ¶§¿¡ ÀǷοì½Ã´Ù ÇÏ°í ÆÇ´ÜÇÏ½Ç ¶§¿¡ ¼øÀüÇϽô٠Çϸ®ÀÌ´Ù ³»°¡ ÁË¾Ç Áß¿¡ Ãâ»ýÇÏ¿´À½ÀÌ¿© ¸ðÄ£ÀÌ ÁË Áß¿¡ ³ª¸¦ À×ÅÂÇÏ¿´³ªÀÌ´Ù.¡±(½Ã 51:2-5).

Jesus the son of God came to the world and delivered the first message as to ¡°repent and believe.¡± ¡°Jesus went into Galilee, proclaiming the good news of God. The time has come, he said. The kingdom of God is near. Repent and believe the good news!¡±(Mark 1:14,15). Even after resurrection and ascension Jesus the son of God delivered messages to the five churches in Asia as to ¡°repent¡± ¡°repent¡± ¡°repent¡± ¡°repent¡± ¡°repent.¡± Christianity is the religion of ¡°repentance.¡± The lives of Christians begin with the lives of ¡°repentance¡± continue with lives of ¡°repentance¡± and end with the lives of ¡°repentance.¡±

¼ºÀÚ ¿¹¼ö´Ô²²¼­ ¼¼»ó¿¡ ¿À¼Å¼­ Á¦ÀÏ ¸ÕÀú ÀüÆÄÇϽŠ¸»¾¸ÀÌ ¡°È¸°³ÇÏ°í ¹ÏÀ¸¶ó¡± ¶ó´Â ¸»¾¸À̾ú½À´Ï´Ù. ¡°¿¹¼ö²²¼­ °¥¸±¸®¿¡ ¿À¼Å¼­ Çϳª´ÔÀÇ º¹À½À» ÀüÆÄÇÏ¿© °¡¶ó»ç´ë ¶§°¡ á°í Çϳª´Ô ³ª¶ó°¡ °¡±î¿ÔÀ¸´Ï ȸ°³ÇÏ°í º¹À½À» ¹ÏÀ¸¶ó ÇϽôõ¶ó.¡±(¸· 1:14,15). ºÎÈ° ½ÂõÇϽŠ´ÙÀ½¿¡ ¼ºÀÚ ¿¹¼ö´Ô²²¼­ ¾Æ½Ã¾ÆÀÇ 5 ±³È¸¿¡ ¸Þ½ÃÁö¸¦ º¸³»½Ã¸é¼­ ¡°È¸°³ÇÏ¶ó¡± ¡°È¸°³ÇÏ¶ó¡± ¡°È¸°³ÇÏ¶ó¡± ¡°È¸°³ÇÏ¶ó¡± ¡°È¸°³ÇÏ¶ó¡± ¶ó°í ¹Ýº¹Çϼ̽À´Ï´Ù. ¿ì¸® ±×¸®½ºµµÀεéÀÇ »îÀº ¡°È¸°³¡±ÀÇ »îÀ¸·Î ½ÃÀÛÇÏ°í ¡°È¸°³¡±ÀÇ »îÀ¸·Î Áö¼ÓµÇ°í ¡°È¸°³¡±ÀÇ »îÀ¸·Î ¸¶¹«¸® µË´Ï´Ù.

The lives of the apostle Paul were full of genuine repentances. ¡°I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do--this I keep on doing. What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death?¡±(Rom. 7:18.19, 24). ¡°When we are slandered, we answer kindly. Up to this moment we have become the scum of the earth, the refuse of the world.¡±(1 Cor. 4:13). ¡°Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners--of whom I am the worst.¡±(1 Tim. 1:15).

»çµµ ¹Ù¿ïÀÇ »îÀº óÀýÇÑ È¸°³·Î Ã游Çß½À´Ï´Ù. ¡°³» ¼Ó °ð ³» À°½Å¿¡ ¼±ÇÑ °ÍÀÌ °ÅÇÏÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ´Â ÁÙÀ» ¾Æ³ë´Ï ¿øÇÔÀº ³»°Ô ÀÖÀ¸³ª ¼±À» ÇàÇÏ´Â °ÍÀº ¾ø³ë¶ó ³»°¡ ¿øÇÏ´Â ¹Ù ¼±Àº ÇÏÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ°í µµ¸®¾î ¿øÄ¡ ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ´Â ¹Ù ¾ÇÀº ÇàÇϴµµ´Ù ¿ÀÈ£¶ó ³ª´Â °ï°íÇÑ »ç¶÷À̷δ٠ÀÌ »ç¸ÁÀÇ ¸ö¿¡¼­ ´©°¡ ³ª¸¦ °ÇÁ® ³»·ª¡±(·Ò 7:18,19,24). ¡°¿ì¸®°¡ Áö±Ý±îÁö ¼¼»óÀÇ ´õ·¯¿î °Í°ú ¸¸¹°ÀÇ Âî³¢(scum of the earth) °°ÀÌ µÇ¾úµµ´Ù¡±(°íÀü 4:13). ¡°¹Ì»Ú´Ù ¸ðµç »ç¶÷ÀÌ ¹ÞÀ»¸¸ÇÑ ÀÌ ¸»ÀÌ¿© ±×¸®½ºµµ ¿¹¼ö²²¼­ ÁËÀÎÀ» ±¸¿øÇϽ÷Á°í ¼¼»ó¿¡ ÀÓÇϼ̴٠ÇÏ¿´µµ´Ù ÁËÀÎ Áß¿¡ ³»°¡ ±«¼ö´Ï¶ó¡±(µõÀü 1:15).

The Rev. Ann Graham Lotz the daughter of Dr. Billy Graham stressed that the United States of America which is suffering with disasters and trials should concentrate upon repentance as the following. ¡°The real method of solution is that we surrender, kneel down with humble heart, pray, seeking the face of God, and repent. We should return to God again and ask sincerely God¡¯s caring us again.¡±

ºô¸® ±×·¡ÇÔ ¹Ú»ç´ÔÀÇ µþ ¾È ±×·¡ÇÔ ·ÔÃ÷ ¸ñ»ç´ÔÀº Àç³­°ú ½ÃÇèÀ» ´çÇÏ°í ÀÖ´Â ¹Ì±¹ÀÌ È¸°³¿¡ ÁýÁßÇÏ¿©¾ß ÇÑ´Ù°í °­Á¶Çϸ鼭 ´ÙÀ½°ú °°Àº ¸»¾¸À» Çß½À´Ï´Ù. ¡°ÁøÁ¤ÇÑ ÇØ°á ¹æ¹ýÀº, ¿ì¸®µéÀÌ °â¼ÕÇÑ ¸¶À½À¸·Î ¹«¸­ ²Ý°í ±âµµÇϸç, Çϳª´ÔÀÇ ¾ó±¼À» ±¸ÇÏ°í, ¿ì¸®µéÀÇ Á˸¦ ȸ°³ÇÏ´Â °ÍÀÔ´Ï´Ù. ¿ì¸®µéÀÌ Çϳª´Ô²²·Î ´Ù½Ã µ¹¾Æ°¨À¸·Î Çϳª´Ô²²¼­ ´Ù½Ã ¿ì¸®µéÀ» µ¹¾Æº¸½Ã±â¸¦ °£Ã»ÇØ¾ß ÇÕ´Ï´Ù.¡±

What are the things which God is most pleased to receive from us? Secondly the sacrifice of the sincere ¡°worship¡± of ¡°Sunday observance¡± is that which God is most pleased to receive. The apostle Paul declared the truth as the following. ¡°Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God--this is your spiritual act of worship.¡±(Rom. 12:1). The ¡°worship¡± of ¡°Sunday observance¡± is the most important thing which the saved believers should try to practice and which God is most pleased to receive from us.

Çϳª´Ô²²¼­ ¿ì¸®µé·ÎºÎÅÍ ¹ÞÀ¸½Ã±â¸¦ °¡Àå ±â»µÇϽô °ÍÀÌ ¹«¾ùÀԴϱî? µÑ°·Î Çϳª´Ô²²¼­ ¿ì¸®µé·ÎºÎÅÍ ¹ÞÀ¸½Ã±â¸¦ °¡Àå ±â»µÇϽô °ÍÀÌ ¡°ÁÖÀÏ ¼º¼ö¡±ÀÇ ¡°¿¹¹èÀÇ Á¦»ç¡± ÀÔ´Ï´Ù. »çµµ ¹Ù¿ïÀÌ ±× Áø¸®¸¦ ´ÙÀ½°ú °°ÀÌ ¼±¾ðÇß½À´Ï´Ù. ¡°±×·¯¹Ç·Î ÇüÁ¦µé¾Æ ³»°¡ Çϳª´ÔÀÇ ¸ðµç ÀÚºñÇϽÉÀ¸·Î ³ÊÈñ¸¦ ±ÇÇϳë´Ï ³ÊÈñ ¸öÀ» Çϳª´ÔÀÌ ±â»µÇϽô °Å·èÇÑ »ê Á¦»ç·Î µå¸®¶ó ÀÌ´Â ³ÊÈñÀÇ µå¸± ¿µÀû ¿¹¹è´Ï¶ó¡±(·Ò 12:1). ¡°ÁÖÀÏ ¼º¼ö¡±ÀÇ ¡°¿¹¹èÀÇ Á¦»ç¡± ±×°ÍÀÌ ±¸¿øÇÔÀ» ¹ÞÀº ¼ºµµµéÀÌ Èû½á¾ß ÇÒ °¡Àå Áß¿äÇÑ ÀÏÀÌ°í ±×°ÍÀÌ Çϳª´Ô²²¼­ ±â»µÇϽô °¡Àå Áß¿äÇÑ ÀÏÀ̶ó°í ÁöÀûÇß½À´Ï´Ù.

God the Father repeated to say the important truth of worshipping God to Moses long time ago. God told to Moses that the real purpose of saving the Israel peoples from Egypt was not living free and wealthy lives in the place of Canaan but living the lives of worshipping God faithfully. ¡°Then the LORD said to Moses, Go to Pharaoh and say to him, This is what the LORD says: Let my people go, so that they may worship me.¡±(Ex. 8:1). God repeated to say 10 times from Ex. chapter 4 to chapter 10.

¿¹¹è¿¡ ´ëÇÑ Áß¿äÇÑ Áø¸®¸¦ ¼ººÎ Çϳª´Ô²²¼­´Â ¿À·¡ Àü¿¡ ¸ð¼¼¿¡°Ô ¿©·¯ ¹ø ¸»¾¸Çϼ̽À´Ï´Ù. ¼ººÎ Çϳª´Ô²²¼­ À̽º¶ó¿¤ ¹é¼ºÀ» ¾Ö±Á¿¡¼­ ±¸¿øÇϽô ¸ñÀûÀÌ °¡³ª¾È ¶¥¿¡ µé¾î°¡¼­ ÀÚÀ¯·Ó°í ºÎ¿äÇÏ°Ô »ç´Âµ¥ ÀÖ´Ù°í ¸»¾¸ÇϽÃÁö ¾Ê¾Ò°í Çϳª´ÔÀ» Á¤¼º²¯ ¼¶±â´Âµ¥ ÀÖ´Ù°í °ÅµìÇؼ­ ¸»¾¸Çϼ̽À´Ï´Ù. ¡°¿©È£¿Í²²¼­ ¸ð¼¼¿¡°Ô À̸£½ÃµÇ ³Ê´Â ¹Ù·Î¿¡°Ô °¡¼­ ±×¿¡°Ô À̸£±â¸¦ ¿©È£¿ÍÀÇ ¸»¾¸¿¡ ³» ¹é¼ºÀ» º¸³»¶ó ±×µéÀÌ ³ª¸¦ ¼¶±æ °ÍÀ̴϶ó¡±(Ãâ 8:1). Çϳª´Ô²²¼­ ÀÌ¿Í °°Àº ¸»¾¸À» Ãâ¾Ö±Á±â 4ÀåºÎÅÍ 10Àå±îÁö 10¹øÀ̳ª °è¼ÓÇؼ­ ¸»¾¸Çϼ̽À´Ï´Ù.

The right way of worshipping was observing the Sabbath holy in the Old Testament times and observing Sunday holy in the New Testament times. Jesus the son of God said as the following. ¡°For the son of man is lord of the Sabbath.¡± Jesus the Son of God stressed that He was the accomplisher of the system of observing Sabbath in the Old Testament. Jesus the son of God resurrected on Sunday and repeated to appear on Sundays and thus created the system of Sunday observance. The apostle Paul practiced the system of Sunday observance(Acts. 20:7).

¿Ã¹Ù¸¥ ¡°¿¹¹è¡±ÀÇ ¹æ½ÄÀº ±¸¾à½Ã´ë¿¡´Â ¡°¾È½ÄÀϼº¼ö¡± ¿´°í ½Å¾à½Ã´ë¿¡´Â ¡°ÁÖÀϼº¼ö¡± ¿´½À´Ï´Ù. ¼ºÀÚ ¿¹¼ö´Ô²²¼­´Â ¡°ÀÎÀÚ´Â ¾È½ÄÀÏÀÇ ÁÖÀÎÀ̴϶ó¡±(¸¶ 12:8) ¶ó´Â ¸»¾¸À» Çϼ̽À´Ï´Ù. ¼ºÀÚ ¿¹¼ö´Ô²²¼­ ±¸¾àÀÇ ¾È½ÄÀÏÀ» ¿Ï¼ºÇϽŠºÐÀ̽ÉÀ» °­Á¶Çϼ̽À´Ï´Ù. ¼ºÀÚ ¿¹¼ö´Ô²²¼­´Â ¾È½Ä ÈÄ Ã¹³¯ÀÎ ÁÖÀÏ »õº®¿¡ ºÎÈ°ÇÏ¼Ì°í ±×¸®°í °è¼ÓÇؼ­ ÁÖÀϳ¯¿¡ ³ªÅ¸³ª¼Ì´Âµ¥ °á±¹ ¿¹¼ö´Ô²²¼­´Â ÁÖÀϼº¼ö Á¦µµ¸¦ âÁ¶Çϼ̽À´Ï´Ù. »çµµ ¹Ù¿ïÀº ÁÖÀÏ ¼º¼öÀÇ Á¦µµ¸¦ ½ÇõÇß½À´Ï´Ù(Çà 20:7).

The New Testament took a step forward and indicated that the New Testament ¡°Sunday¡± prefigure the eternal heavenly Sabbath. And the New Testament admonished us that we should do our best to enter into the heavenly Sabbath(Heb. 4:1,11). Worshipping God with observing the Sunday holy is the most precious and beautiful thing for us believers who are saved through the grace of God. The faith of Sunday observance and worshipping God is the central and hearty faith of Christianity.

½Å¾à ¼º°æÀº ÇÑ °ÉÀ½ ´õ ³ª¾Æ°¡¼­ ½Å¾àÀÇ ¡°ÁÖÀÏ¡±Àº ¿µ¿øÇÑ ¡°Ãµ±¹ÀÇ ¾È½ÄÀÏ¡±°ú ¡°Ãµ±¹ÀÇ ÁÖÀÏ¡±À» ¿¹Ç¥ÇÏ´Â °ÍÀ̶ó°í ÁöÀûÇß½À´Ï´Ù. ±×¸®°í ¡°Ãµ±¹ÀÇ ¾È½Ä¡±¿¡ µé¾î°¡±â¸¦ Èû¾²¶ó°í ±Ç¸éÇß½À´Ï´Ù. ¡°±×·¯¹Ç·Î ¿ì¸®´Â µÎ·Á¿öÇÒÁö´Ï ±×ÀÇ ¾È½Ä¿¡ µé¾î°¥ ¾à¼ÓÀÌ ³²¾Æ ÀÖÀ»Áö¶óµµ ³ÊÈñ Áß¿¡ Ȥ ¹ÌÄ¡Áö ¸øÇÒ ÀÚ°¡ ÀÖÀ»±î ÇÔÀ̶ó ±×·¯¹Ç·Î ¿ì¸®°¡ Àú ¾È½Ä¿¡ µé¾î°¡±â¸¦ Èû¾µÁö´Ï ÀÌ´Â ´©±¸µçÁö Àú ¼øÁ¾Ä¡ ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ´Â º»¿¡ ºüÁöÁö ¾Ê°Ô ÇÏ·Á ÇÔÀ̶ó¡±(È÷ 4:1,11). Çϳª´ÔÀÇ ÀºÇý·Î ±¸¿øÇÔÀ» ¹ÞÀº ¿ì¸® ½ÅÀڵ鿡°Ô À־ °¡Àå ±ÍÁßÇÏ°í °¡Àå ¾Æ¸§´Ù¿î ÀÏÀº ¡°ÁÖÀϼº¼ö¡±¸¦ Çϸ鼭 Çϳª´Ô²² ¡°¿¹¹èÀÇ Á¦»ç¡±¸¦ µå¸®´Â ÀÏÀÔ´Ï´Ù. ¡°ÁÖÀϼº¼ö¿Í ¿¹¹è¡±ÀÇ ½Å¾ÓÀº ¼º°æÀÇ Áß½ÉÀûÀÎ ½Å¾ÓÀÌ°í ±âµ¶±³ÀÇ ÇÙ½ÉÀûÀÎ ½Å¾ÓÀÔ´Ï´Ù.

What are the things which God is most pleased to receive from us? Thirdly the life of extending hands of ¡°love and help¡± to the all kinds of poor peoples is that which God is most pleased to receive. God the Father was the kind hearted God who loved and helped orphans, widows and aliens and told us that we should also love and help orphans, widows and aliens. ¡°For the LORD your God is God of gods and Lord of lords, the great God, mighty and awesome, who shows no partiality and accepts no bribes. He defends the cause of the fatherless and the widow, and loves the alien, giving him food and clothing. And you are to love those who are aliens, for you yourselves were aliens in Egypt.¡±(Deut. 10:17-19).  

Çϳª´Ô²²¼­ °¡Àå ±â»µÇϽô °ÍÀÌ ¼Â°·Î ºÒ¿ìÇÑ ¸ðµç »ç¶÷µé¿¡°Ô ¡°»ç¶û°ú µµ¿ò¡±ÀÇ ¼Õ±æÀ» Æì¸é¼­ »ç´Â »îÀ» »ç´Â °ÍÀ̶ó°í »ý°¢ÇÕ´Ï´Ù. ¼ººÎ Çϳª´Ô²²¼­´Â °í¾Æ¿Í °úºÎ¿Í ³ª±×³×µéÀ» »ç¶ûÇÏ½Ã°í µµ¿ì½Ã´Â ÂøÇϽŠºÐÀ̽ŵ¥ ¿ì¸®µéµµ °í¾Æ¿Í °úºÎ¿Í ³ª±×³×µéÀ» »ç¶ûÇÏ°í µµ¿ì¸é¼­ ÂøÇÏ°Ô »ì¶ó°í ¸»¾¸Çϼ̽À´Ï´Ù. ¡°³ÊÈñÀÇ Çϳª´Ô ¿©È£¿Í´Â ½ÅÀÇ ½ÅÀ̽øç ÁÖÀÇ Áֽÿä Å©°í ´ÉÇÏ½Ã¸ç µÎ·Á¿ì½Å Çϳª´ÔÀ̽öó »ç¶÷À» ¿Ü¸ð·Î º¸Áö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ½Ã¸ç ³ú¹°À» ¹ÞÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ½Ã°í °í¾Æ¿Í °úºÎ¸¦ À§ÇÏ¿© ½Å¿øÇÏ½Ã¸ç ³ª±×³×¸¦ »ç¶ûÇÏ»ç ±×¿¡°Ô ½Ä¹°°ú ÀǺ¹À» Áֽóª´Ï ³ÊÈñ´Â ³ª±×³×¸¦ »ç¶ûÇ϶ó Àü¿¡ ³ÊÈñµµ ¾Ö±Á ¶¥¿¡¼­ ³ª±×³× µÇ¾ú¾úÀ½À̴϶ó¡±(½Å 10:17-19).  

Jesus the son of God said the same and exceeding sayings. Jesus told to love not only neighbors but even enemies. ¡°You have heard that it was said, ¡®Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.¡¯ But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you.¡±(Matt. 5: 43,44). Jesus even said that those who took care of the poor and suffering peoples would go to heaven(Matt. 25:34-36,40,46).

¼ºÀÚ ¿¹¼ö´Ô²²¼­µµ ²À °°Àº ¾Æ´Ï Á» Áö³ªÄ£ ¸»¾¸±îÁö Çϼ̽À´Ï´Ù. ÀÌ¿ôÀº ¹°·Ð ¿ø¼öµé±îÁö »ç¶ûÇ϶ó°í ¸»¾¸Çϼ̽À´Ï´Ù. ¡°¶Ç ³× ÀÌ¿ôÀ» »ç¶ûÇÏ°í ³× ¿ø¼ö¸¦ ¹Ì¿öÇ϶ó ÇÏ¿´´Ù´Â °ÍÀ» ³ÊÈñ°¡ µé¾úÀ¸³ª ³ª´Â ³ÊÈñ¿¡°Ô À̸£³ë´Ï ³ÊÈñ ¿ø¼ö¸¦ »ç¶ûÇÏ¸ç ³ÊÈñ¸¦ Ç̹ÚÇÏ´Â ÀÚ¸¦ À§ÇÏ¿© ±âµµÇ϶ó.¡±(¸¶ 5:43,44). ¿¹¼ö´Ô²²¼­´Â °¡³­°ú ¾î·Á¿ò¿¡ óÇÑ ¸ðµç ÀÚµéÀ» µ¹¾Æº¸´Â »ç¶÷µéÀÌ ¿µ»ý¿¡ µé¾î°£´Ù´Â ¸»¾¸±îÁö Çϼ̽À´Ï´Ù(¸¶ 25:34-36,40,46).

The believers of the early churches in the Acts of the New Testament engaged much in the ministries of extending hands of love and help to the poor and suffering peoples. The believers of the Jerusalem church engaged much in the ministries of extending hands of love and help to the poor and suffering peoples.(Acts. 2:44-47,4:32-37). Dorgas in Joppa engaged much in the ministries of extending hands of love and help to the poor and suffering peoples.(Acts. 9:36-42). Cornelius a centurion in Caesarea engaged much in the ministries of extending hands of love and help to the poor and suffering peoples.(Acts. 10:1-5). Barnavas in Antioch engaged much in the ministries of extending hands of love and help to the poor and suffering peoples.(Acts. 11:24).

½Å¾àÀÇ »çµµÇàÀü¿¡ ³ªÅ¸³ª´Â Ãʴ뱳ȸÀÇ ½ÅÀÚµéÀº ´ëºÎºÐ °¡³­ÇÏ°í ºÒ¿ìÇÑ »ç¶÷µé¿¡°Ô ¡°»ç¶û°ú µµ¿ò¡±ÀÇ ¼Õ±æÀ» Æì´Â ÀÏÀ̾ú´Ù°í »ý°¢ÇÕ´Ï´Ù. ¸ÕÀú ¿¹·ç»ì·½±³È¸ ½ÅÀÚµéÀÌ ¡°»ç¶û°ú µµ¿ò°ú ¼¶±è¡±ÀÇ ¼Õ±æÀ» Æì´Â ÂøÇÑ ÀÏÀ» ÀÌ·¸°Ô ±â·ÏÇß½À´Ï´Ù. ±× ´ÙÀ½¿¡ ¿é¹Ù¿¡ »ì´ø ¿© ½ÅÀÚÀÎ µµ¸£°¡°¡ ¡°»ç¶û°ú µµ¿ò°ú ¼¶±è¡±ÀÇ ¼Õ±æÀ» Æì´Â ÂøÇÑ ÀÏÀ» ÀÌ·¸°Ô ±â·ÏÇß½À´Ï´Ù(Çà 9:36-42). ±× ´ÙÀ½¿¡ °¡À̻緪ÀÇ ¹éºÎÀå °í³Ú·á°¡ ¹é¼ºµéÀ» ¸¹ÀÌ ±¸Á¦ÇÔÀ¸·Î °¡À̻緪ÀÇ º¹À½È­°¡ ÀÌ·ç¾îÁø ÀÏÀ» ÀÌ·¸°Ô ±â·ÏÇß½À´Ï´Ù(Çà 10:1-5).  ±× ´ÙÀ½ ¹Ù³ª¹ÙÀÇ ÂøÇÑ »î°ú »ç¿ªÀ¸·Î ¾Èµð¿Á±³È¸°¡ ºÎÈï ¹ßÀüÇÑ ÀÏÀ» ÀÌ·¸°Ô ±â·ÏÇß½À´Ï´Ù.

The apostle Paul experienced extreme kinds of sufferings in order to engage in the ministries of extending hands of love and help to the many poor and suffering peoples. The apostle Paul stated lengthy lists of sufferings as the following. ¡°Are they servants of Christ? (I am out of my mind to talk like this.) I am more. I have worked much harder, been in prison more frequently, been flogged more severely, and been exposed to death again and again. Five times I received from the Jews the forty lashes minus one¡¦¡¦¡¦¡¦¡¦¡±(2 Cor. 11:23-27).    

»çµµ ¹Ù¿ïÀº ±Ø½ÉÇÑ °í³­À» ´çÇϸ鼭±îÁö ºÒ¿ìÇÑ ¸¹Àº »ç¶÷µé¿¡°Ô ¡°»ç¶û°ú µµ¿ò°ú ¼¶±è¡±ÀÇ ¼Õ±æÀ» ¼Õ±æÀ» Æñ½À´Ï´Ù. »çµµ ¹Ù¿ïÀº ÀڱⰡ ´çÇÑ °í³­ÀÇ ¸®½ºÆ®¸¦ ±æ°Ô ³ª¿­Çß½À´Ï´Ù. ¡°ÀúÈñ°¡ ±×¸®½ºµµÀÇ ÀϱºÀÌ³Ä Á¤½Å ¾ø´Â ¸»À» ÇÏ°Å´Ï¿Í ³ªµµ ´õ¿í ±×·¯Çϵµ´Ù ³»°¡ ¼ö°í¸¦ ³ÑÄ¡µµ·Ï ÇÏ°í ¿Á¿¡ °¤È÷±âµµ ´õ ¸¹ÀÌ ÇÏ°í ¸Åµµ ¼ö¾øÀÌ ¸Â°í ¿©·¯ ¹ø Á×À» »· ÇÏ¿´À¸´Ï À¯´ëÀε鿡°Ô »ç½Ê¿¡ Çϳª °¨ÇÑ ¸Å¸¦ ´Ù¼¸ ¹ø ¸Â¾ÒÀ¸¸ç¡¦¡¦¡¦¡¦.¡±(°íÈÄ 11:23-27).

The apostle Paul even rejoiced sufferings of persecutions and bleeding in order to love and serve the Lord and foreign churches. ¡°Now I rejoice in what was suffered for you, and I fill up in my flesh what is still lacking in regard to Christ¡¯s afflictions, for the sake of his body, which is the church.¡±(Col. 1:24). ¡°But even if I am being poured out like a drink offering on the sacrifice and service coming from your faith, I am glad and rejoice with all of you. So you too should be glad and rejoice with me. (ºô 2:17,18). The apostle Paul lived the life of offering his body as sacrifices of ¡°love and service¡± for the Lord and for the many churches and believers in the world and died the death of offering his body as sacrifices of ¡°love and service¡± for the Lord and for the many churches and believers in the world.

»çµµ ¹Ù¿ïÀº ÁÖ´Ô°ú À̹æÀÎ ±³È¸µéÀ» »ç¶ûÀ¸·Î ¼¶±â¸é¼­ Ç̹ÚÀ» ´çÇÏ°í ÇǸ¦ È긮´Â °í³­À» ±â»µÇϱâ±îÁö Çß½À´Ï´Ù. ¡°³»°¡ ÀÌÁ¦ ³ÊÈñ¸¦ À§ÇÏ¿© ¹Þ´Â ±«·Î¿òÀ» ±â»µÇÏ°í ±×¸®½ºµµÀÇ ³²Àº °í³­À» ±×ÀÇ ¸öµÈ ±³È¸¸¦ À§ÇÏ¿© ³» À°Ã¼¿¡ ä¿ì³ë¶ó¡±(°ñ 1:24). ¡°¸¸ÀÏ ³ÊÈñ ¹ÏÀ½ÀÇ Á¦¹°°ú ºÀ»ç À§¿¡ ³»°¡ ³ª¸¦ °üÁ¦·Î µå¸±Âî¶óµµ ³ª´Â ±â»µÇÏ°í ³ÊÈñ ¹«¸®¿Í ÇÔ²² ±â»µÇϸ®´Ï ÀÌ¿Í °°ÀÌ ³ÊÈñµµ ±â»µÇÏ°í ³ª¿Í ÇÔ²² ±â»µÇ϶ó¡±(ºô 2:17,18). »çµµ ¹Ù¿ïÀº °á±¹ ÁÖ´ÔÀ» À§Çؼ­ ±×¸®°í ÀÌ ¶¥¿¡ Èð¾îÁ® ÀÖ´Â ¸ðµç ±³È¸µé°ú ¼ºµµµéÀ» À§Çؼ­ ÀÚ±âÀÇ ¸öÀ» »ç¶û°ú ¼¶±èÀÇ Á¦¹°·Î µå¸®´Â ÁøÁ¤ÇÑ ¡°»ç¶û°ú ¼¶±è¡±ÀÇ »îÀ» »ì´Ù°¡ ÁøÁ¤ÇÑ ¡°»ç¶û°ú ¼¶±è¡±ÀÇ Á×À½À» Á×¾ú´Ù°í »ý°¢ÇÕ´Ï´Ù.

I am going to conclude the message. Disasters and trials are very difficult and painful to experience. However they happen through the providence of the benevolent God. When we experience disasters and trials we should try to be ¡°humble¡± and ¡°repent.¡± When we experience disasters and trials we should try to do our best to ¡°observe Sunday holy¡± and ¡°worship God faithfully.¡± When we experience disasters and trials we should try to do our best to extend our hands of "love and service" to our neighbors and all kinds of poor and miserable peoples.

ÀÌÁ¦ ¸»¾¸À» ¸¶¹«¸®ÇÕ´Ï´Ù. Àç³­°ú ½ÃÇèÀº ¾ÆÁÖ Èûµé°í ¾î·Á¿î °æÇèÀÔ´Ï´Ù. ±×·¯³ª ÀÚºñÇϽŠÇϳª´ÔÀÇ ¼·¸® °¡¿îµ¥¼­ ÀϾ´Â °ÍÀÔ´Ï´Ù. Àç³­°ú ½ÃÇèÀ» ´çÇÏ´Â ¿ì¸®µéÀÌ Èû½á¼­ ÇÏ¿©¾ß ÇÒ ÀÏÀº ¡°°âºñ¡±ÇÏ¿©Á®¼­ ¡°È¸°³¡±ÇÏ´Â ÀÏÀÔ´Ï´Ù. Àç³­°ú ½ÃÇèÀ» ´çÇÏ´Â ¿ì¸®µéÀÌ Èû½á¼­ ÇÏ¿©¾ß ÇÒ ÀÏÀº ¡°ÁÖÀÏÀ» ¼º¼ö¡±ÇÏ¸ç ¡°Çϳª´Ô²² Á¤¼º²¯ ¿¹¹è¡± µå¸®´Â ÀÏÀÔ´Ï´Ù. Àç³­°ú ½ÃÇèÀ» ´çÇÏ´Â ¿ì¸®µéÀÌ Èû½á¼­ ÀÌ¿ô°ú °¡³­ÇÏ°í ºÒ¿ìÇÑ ¸ðµç »ç¶÷µé¿¡°Ô ¡°»ç¶û°ú µµ¿ò°ú ¼¶±è¡±ÀÇ ¼Õ±æÀ» Æì´Â ÀÏÀÔ´Ï´Ù.

Now I am going to quote two words of the Bible. ¡°Call upon me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you will honor me.¡±(Ps. 50:15). ¡°Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope.¡±(Rom. 5:3,4).

ÀÌÁ¦ ¼º°æ ¸»¾¸ µÎ °÷À» ÀοëÇÕ´Ï´Ù. ¡°È¯³­ ³¯¿¡ ³ª¸¦ ºÎ¸£¶ó ³»°¡ ³Ê¸¦ °ÇÁö¸®´Ï ³×°¡ ³ª¸¦ ¿µÈ­·Ó°Ô Çϸ®·Î´Ù¡±(½Ã 50:15). ¡°¿ì¸®°¡ ȯ³­ Áß¿¡µµ Áñ°Å¿öÇϳª´Ï À̴ ȯ³­Àº Àγ»¸¦, Àγ»´Â ¿¬´ÜÀ», ¿¬´ÜÀº ¼Ò¸ÁÀ» ÀÌ·ç´Â ÁÙ ¾ÍÀ̷δ١±(·Ò 5:3,4). ¾Æ¸à! ¾Æ¸à! ¾Æ¸à!

QR Code - QR Äڵ带 »ç¿ëÇÏ½Ã¸é ¸ð¹ÙÀÏ¿¡¼­ º¸½Ç ¼ö ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù.

-->

¹øÈ£
Á¦¸ñ
±Û¾´ÀÌ
µî·ÏÀÏ
21TV
1172  ´Ù½Ã µè´Â ±è¸íÇõ¸ñ»ç ¼³±³ - »çµµÇàÀü °­ÇØ - ¼­·Ð (Çà1:1~8)      21TV 2024/02/26
1171  ±è¸íÇõ¸ñ»ç´Ô ¸¶Áö¸· »ç¿ª À°¼º¼³±³ [02/04] °­ÇÏ°í ´ã´ëÇ϶ó, ȯ³­³¯¿¡ ³ª¸¦ ºÎ¸£¶ó (¼ö 1:1-9. ½Ã 50:15) -ûÁÖ ¾ç¼º±³È¸(2024)      21TV 2024/02/05
1170  [01/28] Àüµµ¿Í ¼¶±èÀÇ ±ÍÁßÇÑ ÂøÇÑ »î°ú »ç¿ª (¸· 1:38,39, 10:45) - ¹®°æ ¿¹½º±³È¸      21TV 2024/01/29
1169  [01/21] Å»ºÏÀÚµé°ú ¿ì¸®µé¿¡°Ô À§·Î¿Í °Ý·Á°¡ µÇ´Â Çϳª´ÔÀÇ ¸»¾¸ (¿ä 14:1-3) - ÀÇÁ¤ºÎ ÇѲޱ³È¸      21TV 2024/01/22
1168  [01/14] Çϳª´Ô²²¼­ ±â»µÇϽô ¼º½ÇÇÑ ½Å¾Ó »ýÈ° (¿ä 3:16, 21:15-20, ¸¶ 5:43-45, ¿ä1 4:7-12) - ÁÁÀº ¼Ò½Ä±³È¸(2024)      21TV 2024/01/15
1167  [01/07] ÀÌ ³ª¶ó¿Í ÀÌ ¹ÎÁ·À» »ì¸®´Â ±×¸®½ºµµÀÇ ½ÅºÎ (Çà 1:6-8) - ±×·¹À̽º ¼±±³±³È¸      21TV 2024/01/08
1166  [12/31] Áú±×¸© ¼Ó¿¡ ´ã±ä º¸È­ (¿ä 14:1-8, °íÈÄ 4:7-10) - ¼Û¸íÈñ ½ÃÀÎ Áý      21TV 2024/01/02
1165  [12/24] ¸ñÀÚµéÀÇ ±ÍÁßÇÏ°í ¾Æ¸§´Ù¿î ³ë·¡ (´ª 2:8-20) - ¿µµîÆ÷ ±¤¾ß±³È¸(2023)      21TV 2023/12/25
1164  [12/17] »ç¶û°ú µµ¿òÀÇ ¼Õ±æÀ» Æì´Â ±ÍÁßÇÑ »î¿¡ ´ëÇÑ °£Áõ ¼³±³ (¿ä 13:34,35, ¿äÀÏ 4:7-11) - ¾Ï¹Ì¼±±³È¸(2013)      21TV 2023/12/18
1163  [12/10] ±âȸ¸»±³ºÀ±â°¡ Ã游ÇÑ ±ÍÁßÇÏ°í ¾Æ¸§´Ù¿î ±³È¸ (¸· 1:35, ¸¶ 4:17, ¸· 1:14, 15, ¸· 15:40,41, ¸· 10: 45, ¿ä 15: 11) - º¸Àº ⼺±³È¸(2023)      21TV 2023/12/10

1 [2][3][4][5][6][7][8][9][10]..[118] [´ÙÀ½ 10 °³]

http://21tv.org/bbs/zboard.php?id=kangbyun